Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

"Great. see you around bud."

Andy turned and left the little restaurant getting in her Mini coop and driving off. Kendrick would be fine on his own, he was a grown man he could walk. and she only had so long before Evan would bee home, she had to do as much as she could. The young woman stopped at the grocery store on the way and picked up two box of jiffymix blueberry muffins, eggs, and milk. Lucky for her the total was exactly five dollars.

When she arrived at Evan's place she parked own by the curb, not wanting to black the driveway, and walked quickly across the lawn and into the home. She had an emergency key and they had no alarm system. No one was home so she locked the door behind her and started in the kitchen...Baking... Andy hadn't done this in forever, not for three years at least. She measured ingredients and put them into a big glass bowel, mixed them up until they were smooth then dumped them into greased tins. once in the tins she sprinkled sugar on top of each one as she placed them into the oven and set the timer. Now... Time to clean.

Andy started by washing dishes then she washed and organized the counter, Swept and mopped the floors, and cleaned out the fridge of old stuff that needed to get thrown away. She looked odd cleaning, a little awkward. None of this was something she did on a regular bases. But she loved Evan and this was the only thing she could think of to brighten his day.

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image ---Athena.. Er, Calla!

----------Amethyst jewels scanned the half empty room in disbelief. Well, more of Calla's mood consisted of frustration. "Am I the only one who came to school on the first day?!" she said out loud, her tone obviously pissed off. If she knew everyone was going to ditch she wouldn't be dealing with this right now. She let her forehead fall into the cold, solid desk, her violet ponytail draping over the side and almost all of the way to the linoleum floor. "I wish I got the damn memo.." the girl mumbled, the words muffled even more due to the fact she was talking into the desk. She would be the only one to actually stay in school.
-----------Without looking, Calla's arm reached down, her hand searching her bag blindly for her green tea drink that Ken had bought her. 'Damn you, Ken, and your inability to refuse sex!' she thought angrily, not wanting to think of Andy and Kendrick together. This was only going to complicate things for Andy. Calla knew the girl loved Evan; she'd never seen the girl so distrought before. She cried into her shoulder, for heaven's sakes! But Calla also knew what Andria was capable of. She only hoped that things wouldn't get too out of hand..
----------Calla peeled her head off of the desk to glance at the clock impatiently. Only one minute until the bell rang. 'Finally...'

Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

Caleb waved to Ace and Hikari as they walked to the senior's car. Caleb was actually extremely surprised by Jackie's leniency in the situation; it looked like there was a possibility that her rationality might improve greatly this year. Looking towards Alicia as she spoke, he nodded, grimacing a bit at the amount of blood that had accumulated on her white t-shirt. "C'mon," he said, walking into the building. Once inside, he led Alicia to the bathroom closest to their biology classroom, moving a bit quicker when he passed by a clock. "There's only a minute until the bell, do you want me to wait for you?"

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------After shoveling the rest of the food on his plate into his mouth, Evan set his fork down and sat back in his seat. "That was great," he said with a smile, "I haven't had a good, home-cooked meal like that in a while," he said genuinely, "Thank you."
----------Standing, Evan put his dish in the sink, trying to be somewhat helpful after the girl had just made him lunch, before sitting back down across from her. "So, what's new with you lately, Tins?" he asked, "Did you get to go to that party last night?" he asked, wishing he would've strayed from anything that reminded him of what happened at that party.

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley grimaced at the party question, "Yeah I went, but I think Ken gave me something weird, I barely remember it," she took his plate and went to the sink to wash it. "You want to watch a movie or something? she asked.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 pm
Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt. . .

User Image Alicia followed her brother through the school and was grateful that he found the bathroom closest to their class. She was about to enter before she casted a glance over to the clock. He was right, there was only a minute left. "No, I'm ok. You can go ahead if you want. It won't take long." She smiled at her brother then disappeared into the bathroom. She didnt walk into a stall, instead she hurried on and changed infront of the sinks and mirrors, making sure she was out of the doorway's view.

Umm. . .Alicia for now.

Zeus, Lord of The Sky. . .

User Image Alex could see her look around the hall, her mind probably turning with all those things she had to do. He smirked nd held her hand, begining to walk toward the back of the school's exit. His mind wandered for places they could visit. Finally he found the perfect one. There was a mall that had pretty much everything. Including a biggy small amusement park. He let go of her hand and instead wrapped an arm around her shoulders. As they walked across the parking lot toward his car he asked mischievously, "How long has it been since you've ridden a roller coaster?"

Ehh, Let's Deal With Highschool First, Alex

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 pm
Aella

Aella actually had to think about that one for a minute. She was so busy lately that she really didn't do anything fun anymore.
"Had to be when I was a kid," she said, picking up on his vibe. "I know where you're thinking Alex. Great idea. Not a bad way to ditch." She liked the way she sounded now; not the goody goody anymore, but a rebel. It was fun. She put her hand on his, which was around her shoulder now.

...Or Hera, in better words

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari looked up at him, surprised at his question. She had been dazing off, since the party last night took so much out of her. "Oh just turn right here and go straight until you see house number 2819." She smilled, blushed, and turned her face toward the window so that the wind would blow in her face, and she could hopefully wake herself up a bit. I mean, she was in Ace's car. A senior!

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 pm
The name's Armand, but please call me Ace.

Ace nodded, turning his attention back to the road and following her questions to a tee. He turned into the driveway, parking the jeep before announcing their arrival. He got out and walked around to her side, before opening the car door for her. "D'you want me to come inside, or what?" He asked, unsure whether she'd want him to come inside or if just dropping her off at her house was sufficient. He felt mildly protective over the youngster, not nearly as much as Jackie, but enough that her blood loss was worrying him. He didn't want to invite himself in or anything either, however.

Poseidon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 am
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari was about to open the door of the car, when Ace opened it for her. Surprised she jumped down to the concrete, wincing in pain. "You can come in if you want. I still have some leftover ravioli you can take back to school." She limped over to the front door, slid the key in, turning and jerking it until the door slid open, and wobbled inside, leaving the door open for Ace to come in. She went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed the ravioli. She placed it in the microwave and searched for a brown bag. When the food finished she poured it into a plastic container and stuffed it in the bag along with some cookies that hadn't perished from her accident and a can of pop. She set it on the table for him and went upstairs into the bathroom to clean herself up. Grabbing the first aid kit she prepared herself for the twenty minuets of hell that was to come.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:33 pm

As if with a mind of it's own, Ace's stomach growled at the pure prospect of food. He chuckled under his breath at his stomach and followed her into the house. He watched from the doorway as she moved about the kitchen to do something for him, even though she was still injured. 'After all of that, the least I could do is give her a ride back, right?' Ace thought, taking his bagged food but returning to his post in the door. He leaned heavily on it, waiting for Hikari to return.

Poseidon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari returned wearing a long, blue, frilled skirt and a tight, teal tank top. The ONLY outfit left in her closet. Stupid laundry. She carefully walked down the stairs, making sure her wounds don't start to bleed again, and looked up surprised to see Ace standing in the doorway. "Your still here?" she asked wobbling into the kitchen to take her forgotten backpack. She stumbled outside and turned to look at him, waiting for his response.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

sujidu

Junior Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ares, God of war huh?

Ryan sprinted through the halls of the school and burst through the door of his class just as the bell rang. "Safe!" he announced as he then calmly walked to his seat, pretending like he hadn't done anything abnormal. Letting out a deep breath, he plopped down in his seat and stifled a yawn. Math is gunna be boring this year, he thought to himself as he dropped his bag next to his seat and stared blankly at the front of the class.

Sounds cool ,but you can call me Ryan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm
Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

"Alright, I'll tell the teacher what happened. Maybe she'll let you off the hook," he said, his words getting progressively louder as he walking, calling to his sister over hiss shoulder before entering the science lab. Picking an empty lab table, he set his book bag on the seat of the chair next to him, saving it for his sister. It seemed the woman hadn't even made it into her own classroom yet. Caleb took out his schedule, checking the column that stated the teacher of each class. 'Mrs. Hupple,' he read, instantly realizing why the teacher was tardy. The woman was never on time, ever. Alicia would most likely get into the classroom before she even entered the damn school.
----------Feeling a bit more relaxed now, Caleb turned around in his stool and scanned the room for familiar faces. Catching glimpse of a shooken up Simon, the boy sighed silently. He had forgotten for a split second that the boy was in his grade. He let go of his slight resentment for the boy when the thought of his earlier text came to mind. He wondered whether it was true or not, but by the look on the kid's face, it seemed that Evan may have already gotten to him, or maybe simply threatened him. It didn't look like he had any wounds from being beaten up...

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------"Kendrick gave you something?" he asked, a worried look on his face. If the junior gave Tinsley some sort of drug... Well, it simply wasn't right in Evan's mind. The girl was so innocent; he was surprised Alex let her go to the party at all. "Do you want me to talk to him?" he asked, doubting she would say yes. He recalled that the girl had a bit of a crush on the kid from a conversation with Alex.
----------"Sure," he responded to her question, letting the fact that she had changed the subject go, "Just no romance," he half-smiled before moving to sit down on the comfy couch, knowing she would catch his reasoning.

[After everyone gets a post in, I will be time-skipping to lunch (the middle of the school day), seeing as no one is in school.]

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley smiled, "Nope, no romance," she shook her head, heading over to the dvd collection and picking out a movie. "Is..." she couldn't find anything besides horror, but she didn't mind. She wasn't going to... say... grab Evan's hand and cut off his circulation or anything. "Is Nightmare of Elm Street okay?" she smiled back at him.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Ace chuckled, shaking his head and taking out his keys. "Well of course I am. You made me lunch. The least I could do is give you a ride back to school." He answered, unlocking the Jeep with the button and striding past her to open the passenger door. He grinned and motioned towards it with his open hand, hoping she'd accept his act of kindness.

Poseidon

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari blushed and looked down. A ride back too? Well this was turning out to be a good day. She walked up to the passanger door and stepped into the car, sitting in the comfy seat. She couldnt believe this was happening! Hikari looked up and smiled at the kind Ace. "Thank you so much. I dont know how I could walk back, I'd probably just end up hurting my self again. Oh and sorry for making you late for school." She turned and looked through the windshield. Her eyes glittering.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff