Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Fang looked at her confused and thought for a moment " You're a vampire aren't you? vampire's bite quickly infects you. But don't worry I promise"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm
racy titled her head, confused. "it doesnt effect me at all...it will efect you..." she said, then blushed, suddenly remebering she was still holding his hand.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:36 pm
((brb, gota do some paintin. in mai new room. later! n_n))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm
((srry had to cut the grass again))
"Well, vamprism cant be that bad so do you want to? ya know... uh" not being able to finish he sat there blushing and hoping she would know what he meant  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 pm
knnytte of terror
((srry had to cut the grass again))
"Well, vamprism cant be that bad so do you want to? ya know... uh" not being able to finish he sat there blushing and hoping she would know what he meant
(mhmk. i have to go to a promotion soon, but ill stay for a while. n_n)
racy understood, and she blushed. "ye- wait, i..." she walked to him and leaned over to see his face. he was so cute!! but, if she got carried away, she would bite him, then he'd be a vampire, then he'd be hunted like all the rest. "i-i dont want you getting hurt..." she sat next to him, looking down at the ground, blushng and playing with a few strands of her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 pm
"I understand, but what if we run into trouble here I'm bound to bleed sometime in this nightmare. Ya know? monsters around every corner, for all i know, Freddy Crouger could be here!" just finishing the sentence he remembered the fight from earlier and turned away to wipe away the blood running down under his eye  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm
racy walked to where he turned and touched his face. "w-why are you bleeding?" she said drawing closer. his blood seems so..pure...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:54 pm
Fang sat worried about racy how long could she keep this up? "no,no,no! this can't be happening! I don't want you ending up with the regret of biting me. Earlier we all got attacked by a bunch of monsters, I guess that's where it came from"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm
racy backed up, covering her mouth. soon, blood started dripping through her fingers, down her hand, and dripping from her chin. she bit her hand to keep from biting him. "i-im sorry!!" she said, mumbling through her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 pm
Fang watched in horror as blood dripped from her hands "Please, I don't want to see you suffer at all, I can't stand seeing you in pain, just bite me now, please" he said looking down in sadness  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 pm
she shook her head, looking as if she were about to cry. he so kind, and she loved him too. she dropped her hand, which was all red and covered in blood. she wiped her mouth with the cleaner hand. her mouth was dripping with red liquids. her canine teeth shrunk, into normal sized teeth and she gently kissed him, holding a light hand on his face, and the other arm around his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Fang was breathless as Racy's lips touched his cheek and closed his eyes waiting for her to bite  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang was breathless as Racy's lips touched his cheek and closed his eyes waiting for her to bite
(um..she kissd his lips... sweatdrop )
she backed away, turning around, breaking the kiss and she sat back on the bed roll covering her face as she leaned over on her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 pm
((wow...-__- i misread))
Eyes closed, he felt Racy back away and opened his eyes again. Slowly, he walked to Racy and sat down next to her and hugged her  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm
knnytte of terror
((wow...-__- i misread))
Eyes closed, he felt Racy back away and opened his eyes again. Slowly, he walked to Racy and sat down next to her and hugged her
racy hugged him back, crying in his shoulder. she didnt want to hurt him, but she wanted him so badly. she didnt want to be selfish, and knew she couldnt have him for her curse.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff