Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 pm
Sintaya opens her eyes and moves then.She needed to.She left the two to talk as she went to find an area to be alone. She looks at her sword.It held her master in it.She strokes the blade"Soon master ye don't have to hide in thy sword."SHe looked back at the others, I don't know if I can trust all of them. Something just doesn't feel right. This village seems like the one ye told me of. I will protect ye with my life.But I hope this journey will help me remember where I come from. I don't remember my past or my family...
I know little fairy. Just be at ease. Don't try to over do and don't get hurt. I know things are strange for ye. Soon ye will find out about thyself. Ye must trust ye heart more than anything child. When I take my true form ye ride on me like always
Sinitaya giggles, Of master Heaven. She strokes the blade smiling more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:55 pm
Kale nodded, “I see, I shall not pull it out to attack unless I am attacked first.” Kale watched at Sintaya walked off by her lonesome, “Scar, why do you know so much about this place yet even when I was a king of a large empire, I’ve never heard of it?” Kale questioned trying not to sound threatening.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Sintaya listens to them but looks at her sword"Soon master"She sheaths her sword back on her back between her wings.She holds the stone"We should move on.Talk on the way"She told them.She looks a head.She was looking forward to seeing other dragons and learn from them and hopefully find out who she really was. Sintaya was not sure why but she didn't want to step wrong.She was still tired but she would rest when she wasn't in this place and when her master is out and she could be on his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 pm
Kale started walking thinking about his Scythe’s strange behavior. “Who are you Scar?” He asked himself under his breath.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm
Sintaya lifted her hand to touch the wall to remember things.She listens to the silence and the elements around her."Why is it so quite"Her home was never like this. It was quite but she could still hear sounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 pm
Salis waved his hand. "Enough chitter! I need rest as do you all and we are almost there! Now if you would excuse me, i must move quicker than the lot os you. But accept this as a gift.." Pointing at the ground, a ghoul rose and stood sentinel over the group. Salis then gathered the shadows around him, and was gone from sight. Reappearing in the village of Taliph, Salis looked at the draogn he stood infront. "Sargose my friend..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:29 pm
Sintaya nods then walked a head of the group.She was alone again but had her master.She looked at the others then ahead.She wanted to rest but not here.She could feel her master powers moving about the sword  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 pm
Kale walked in a fast pace. He walked into the closest tavern and sat at the bar. “A drink please.” He said to the bartender, he didn’t pay any attention to the dragons staring him down. He unstrapped his scythe from his back and leaned in on the giant bar. He stretched his shoulders and back.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 pm
Sintaya looks around then walks towards a open place.She pulls her sword out and mummers in ancient. Soon her sword glows bright blue.

After a while. I giant blue dragon with black horns like a crown and black talons appear. He looks down at sintaya.
She smiles and looks up"Master welcome"

He turns his claws over and lets her on it before lefting her so she could go on his back

She sheaths her sword after she got onto her master back.She laid down smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm
As they progressed, Scar remained quiet all the way, not answering any questions.
The secret Village of Taliph had arose before him, once again, Scar had returned. he prayed to himself that no shreds of war had followed them here. "he walked on through the middle of the village, many recodnizing him with their eyes, but not in words. he looked around himself, after stopping at a certain place. Scar had quickly ran into the woods by his side, hoping none had seen him, and found the path he had been looking for. he quickly followed it to the highest point of the highest mountain, a temple laid there. he walked inside, it was empty.
Scar walked further inwards, and came upon a massive statue of a dragon, by it, a statue of a human man holding a legendary sword above. that statue was human size. Scar began talking to himself, as if reciting something. "Let the legendary hero quell the hunger for war, as for all to live in harmony and dispair begone... let none fight once more within peace...let despair strike with lightning"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Heaven walks the town with a sleeping sintaya on his back.He looks at her"Sleep well my little fairy"He been in this village ages back.
Sintaya smiles as her wings cover her as she slept  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 am
Taking a seat in the chair he was next to, Salis nodded at the black dragon. "I have brought him here, as promised. Scar as of now is near the village. His trial is upon him."

Sargose nodded, his wings folded against his back. "Salis, you know to well of what is to come," Taking the dragon orb from the desk, the black dragon looked into it. "The fairy and the warrior. Their test is done. Next is Scar, as you said. I will handel that. But then there is you. You do know,"

"I KNOW DAMN WELL THE CONSEQUENCES IF I FAIL!" Salis yelled, rising from the seat. "If i fail, this world falls! We wont have the power to defeat the Fear God." Turning from Sargose, the necromancer looked at the staff on the wall. "Only Farthin the Dark wielded that staff. The bone giant was his finest work. But i will top that. I will go beyond necromancy," Removing the cowl from his head, Salis revealed the strong face that he kept hidden. His white hair flowed over his shoulders. "You know what i plan on doing. It is foretold."

Sargose nodded. "Yes Salis, i know of it. Whether success or failure happens, i dont know." Returning the dragon orb to the table, the black dragon left the room. "I will test Scar now. Let us see if his loyalties are still strong."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Scar stood upwards. he laid his eyes on the blade gripped in the statue's hand. the blade itself was not stone, like the statue was stone. the blade was as real as the world. the sword pointed it's way to the ceiling, towards a hole only as small as the tip of the blade. a pefrect crescent was close to hovering over the hole. perfect crescents can only be seen from the taliph mountains, as they can be brighter than a full moon. nobody can explain why as to how the moon does what it does.... or why it shows up once every 100 years. Scar closed his eyes as all of the legends and lore of the ages of taliph had ran through his head. he opened them, but did not bother to turn around to face the entrance...someone is coming...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:53 pm
Sintaya started to wake up. She looks at her master"Heaven when this is all over will we return home?"
Maybe child. I do not know
She nods and sighs.She sits up and looks around  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm
Kale stood and walked out of the tavern, grabbing his scythe, just barely seeing scar fleeing into a wood. "What's he up to?" he asked quietly. He ran silently behind scar up to what seemed to be a temple. He walked in, taking his shoes off for silence and respect. Kale walked closer to scar and a statue. His scythe vibrated wildly, he unsheathed it and held it steady in his hands. "Scar, just who are you?" He asked himself under his breath. He whipped around quickly, thanks to his Blade. He felt another presence.

(I'm bored...)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces