Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 am
KisukeRULZ
Hiari looked out the window. He saw 2 men walking around and didn't recognize them. "Hidden Leaf spies." He said, pointing at them.

torque got off the pull up bar

" well they souldn't be here should they lets surprise them "

torqe did hand signs using Detachment of the Primitive World Technique ((uses his Dust Release to create a cube which expands in size when being dropped onto his target. The target and everything touching the cube are then pulverized at the molecular level, breaking down into dust.)) the cube surprised the leaf ninja coming out of nowhere it fell on top of them and turned them to dust as well as a building that they where by it was also turned to dust

" now lets hope the leaf doesn't send more spies"

torque gets back onto his pull up bar  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am
x_pain11
Franchion1
x_pain11
Franchion1
Kyo looked at torque and said "but the uchiha clan is left alone, except for the ones that go against us, please sir"

torque looked at kyo

" kyo come here "

when kyo was standing beside him looking out upon the villiage with the rain pooring down torque said to him

" kyo i have had another plan actruly it will make us an undefeatable organization, here is my idea, there are just a handful of uchiha left correct i would like to find all of them and have them rebuild your clan i believe that the earth country is the strongest simply because of there flawless taijutsu and destructive ninjutsu BUT, the fire country is just as good and the uchiha clan was the strongest clan alive thats why they needed a uchiha to destroy the uchiha but if we can rebuild your clan in secret what would you say if after destroying the fire country i hand the hiddian leaf over to you and you can be the new hokage of the hiddian leaf and your clan will thrive there and after i have concorqed another country with the help of your new found hiddian leaf villiage i will let you run that country and i will run this country still since i love the always rainy wether here and we shall create a alliance and keep concorqe until we have nothing left to concorqe"

torque turned arouned and looked at hiari

" and well hiari don't think i have forgotn you after the fire country what country do you want to rule? and what villiage do you wish to be leader of? "

then torque looked out upon the raining villiage again and spoke to both of them

" you see m friends i do not intead on ruling on my own and having you under me because that would for one be to much work and for two sooner or later i'll have to kill you for trying to kill me in want of power so i would rather make a few good friends people i can some what trust and have them run the differnt countrys you see i am a fighter so when all is done and our mission is complete... hahahahaha i will restart the civilwar in this country so that i may fight hahahaha war is what i love so after conqoring all then the cilvil war will begin i will bring this villiage right back from witch it came but do not worry i will leave you my friends alone and not harm you i will traval to further parts of the world and find fights there haha "

Kyo smiled at the sound of that and said "it would be an honor my clan has gone through to much through the years and i seek to renew them"

torque lifted up when his chin went past the bar he held himself there

" and the uchiha can control the nine tails so he will be out of the way and you may use him as a weapon.. maybe we should also try and get the nine tails?? "

torque continued his pull ups

Kyo looked at torque and said "when trying to get the nine tails, i can guarntee that not an easy task"  

Shiro Kimishi

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:55 am
Franchion1
x_pain11
Franchion1
x_pain11
Franchion1
Kyo looked at torque and said "but the uchiha clan is left alone, except for the ones that go against us, please sir"

torque looked at kyo

" kyo come here "

when kyo was standing beside him looking out upon the villiage with the rain pooring down torque said to him

" kyo i have had another plan actruly it will make us an undefeatable organization, here is my idea, there are just a handful of uchiha left correct i would like to find all of them and have them rebuild your clan i believe that the earth country is the strongest simply because of there flawless taijutsu and destructive ninjutsu BUT, the fire country is just as good and the uchiha clan was the strongest clan alive thats why they needed a uchiha to destroy the uchiha but if we can rebuild your clan in secret what would you say if after destroying the fire country i hand the hiddian leaf over to you and you can be the new hokage of the hiddian leaf and your clan will thrive there and after i have concorqed another country with the help of your new found hiddian leaf villiage i will let you run that country and i will run this country still since i love the always rainy wether here and we shall create a alliance and keep concorqe until we have nothing left to concorqe"

" and well hiari don't think i have forgotn you after the fire country what country do you want to rule? and what villiage do you wish to be leader of? "

then torque looked out upon the raining villiage again and spoke to both of them

" you see m friends i do not intead on ruling on my own and having you under me because that would for one be to much work and for two sooner or later i'll have to kill you for trying to kill me in want of power so i would rather make a few good friends people i can some what trust and have them run the differnt countrys you see i am a fighter so when all is done and our mission is complete... hahahahaha i will restart the civilwar in this country so that i may fight hahahaha war is what i love so after conqoring all then the cilvil war will begin i will bring this villiage right back from witch it came but do not worry i will leave you my friends alone and not harm you i will traval to further parts of the world and find fights there haha "

Kyo smiled at the sound of that and said "it would be an honor my clan has gone through to much through the years and i seek to renew them"

" and the uchiha can control the nine tails so he will be out of the way and you may use him as a weapon.. maybe we should also try and get the nine tails?? "

Kyo looked at torque and said "when trying to get the nine tails, i can guarntee that not an easy task"

torque dropped off the bar and started t do push ups

" well kyo if done right then it wont be easy but it wont be difficult eathier, first we must trap the dam thing it is a furious beast it acts how most people think i would its a meat head all it wants to do is destroy, we need somebody that can summon a large creature to not fight but lure him into a very very large crater larger the the ninetails witch i will take care of that we need him in there for one it is a controlled environment and for two there will be no outside influences on the battle so i need to know kyo can you summon?? or hiari can you summon?? and then from there i figure if we get one more uchiha then both of you can use your genjutsu to control him correct? "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:37 am
x_pain11
Franchion1
x_pain11
Franchion1
x_pain11
Franchion1

torque looked at kyo

" kyo come here "

torque dropped off the bar and started t do push ups

" well kyo if done right then it wont be easy but it wont be difficult eathier, first we must trap the dam thing it is a furious beast it acts how most people think i would its a meat head all it wants to do is destroy, we need somebody that can summon a large creature to not fight but lure him into a very very large crater larger the the ninetails witch i will take care of that we need him in there for one it is a controlled environment and for two there will be no outside influences on the battle so i need to know kyo can you summon?? or hiari can you summon?? and then from there i figure if we get one more uchiha then both of you can use your genjutsu to control him correct? "

Kyo looked at torque and said "yes i can summon, bu that depends on if you would want to see Manda king of the snakes once again, and for the sharingan jutsu i have obtained the infinite mangekyo but alternate ways, but not by stealing anothers eyes"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am
"I can summon. Gamabunta. I have a contract with the toads." Hiari said. "Though I prefer not to use them. They annoy the Hell out of me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm
torque smiled

" ah a snake summon and a toad summon, hmm well the sanke summon i can use for the actual battle and the toad i will have him lure the nine tails to the large pit will the battle will be held i will have set alot of traps as well we will control the nine tails "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm
(( man this is hard casu nobody is posting in the other forms that we need!! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm
Hiari sighed. "Man, I'll have to use those annoying, squaking toads." He looked at Torque. "Shouldn't Amekage be back by now?"  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm
KisukeRULZ
Hiari sighed. "Man, I'll have to use those annoying, squaking toads." He looked at Torque. "Shouldn't Amekage be back by now?"

torque started to do situps

" yes, but leave him be if he needs to speak to us he will send zephel and if we need speak to him we will send a letter to zephel to give to the amekage "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm
Kyo looked at hiari and said "well i didn't have a choice, when i chose my contract it was between the slug or the snake i took the snake"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:11 pm
"I didn't think the Toads would be so annoying."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Franchion1
Kyo looked at hiari and said "well i didn't have a choice, when i chose my contract it was between the slug or the snake i took the snake"

torque laughed a bit

" why wouldnt you chose a snake? in my oppinion it is one of the best summons "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm
"I hate Orochimaru." He shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't want to be connected to him in any way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:49 pm
KisukeRULZ
"I hate Orochimaru." He shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't want to be connected to him in any way."

torque shook his head

" hate is a strong word hiari, why do you hate orochimaru?? because he wanted to obtain power like so many of us, he wanted the sharingan he believed to be the one of the greatest powers avalible and because he was nearly immortal people wanted to follow him beacause of his power but he used them all as pawns to gain himself more power i think he is a genius truthfully, he almost took over sasuke's body without him knowing when sasuke thought he had beaten him he failed to know that was his plan thats why itachi seemed to want to kill sasuke in there battle because he needed to get orochimaru out of sasuke he was simply a genius but he failed because of he was to weak "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 am
"I hate Orochimaru because he uses peoples as pawns. He is a genius, but he is a weak, fool. He makes promises he can't keep and doesn't think about what the consequences will be."  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff