Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 pm
John snickered and locked Kamon in, hiding the key in the bathroom somewhere. Kamon would get sober enough to find it, or he would not leave the room. He allowed himself to float inside the common room upside down, greeting his wife with a kiss just behind her ear. Marie gasped and turned to see her husband's smiling face.
"Ow, ow, ow!" he grunted as she pulled him down into the sofa next to her by his hair. She giggled as he struggled to right himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm
"Darn I was gonna take a shower too. Oh well. I'll just go to a different quadrent." Nick floated in the air. "I hope no one was taking a shower when we shut off the warm water."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:52 pm
Adalwulf was lifted from his feet when he came back into the area. He clutched his laptop to his chest, determined not to drop it. "Verdammen! Who's the mischling who did this?" He did a slow front flip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm
((Huh? Who did what?))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 pm
((Magic, lol. No, teh gravity.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm
((Oh, that. lol I didn't mean that John turned it off, I just meant he jumped hard enough to escape it, because the artificial gravity is really weak. They do it on the Gundam shows a lot when they're on the colonies.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 pm
((....Too late!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm
((nobody has posted in a while. so i shall))
Kamon stood int he cold water of the shower, the alchohol leaving his system finally. As he stood he thought of the video Adal had mentioned. Not caring if anyone heard he began talking out loud. "What could be in that footage... a final message, words of hope, or what?" He got out of the shower, and started looking for the key John had left in there. He found it after a few minutes, hidden under one of the bottles in the lone cabinet under the sink. "John you old fart you can't outwit me just yet." He unlocked the door, stepping outside after getting dressed, and half floated, half walked into the lounge. "So guys, any news?"  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 pm
((Well, I was waiting for you. The rest of us were kinda at a character standstill, anyway.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:24 am
((oh, ok. post away now! do eet!))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 pm
"You know what they say...no news is good news. It's been quite pleasantly uneventful. No more BD uprisings...no more paramilitary rogue MS rampaging around...just the cool quiet we've always associated with outer space," John remarked as he crossed his arms, still slouching upside-down beside Marie. And he was right. Dead silence gripped the small colony. That is, until the firefight erupted in the space nearby, which had been used to train right up until that point. Frantic radio calls came in as a pristine white battleship closed in on the Protectors' home.

"Greetings, young Gundam pilots! I am Lenar Duré, the High Minister and Supreme Potentate of the Church of Final Atonement. I trust you were already aware of our presence, yes? Good! Surrender to us now, and we shall welcome you into the fold! Do your part to bring about Atonement for the sins of mankind!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 pm
"S***. So much for the quiet!" Kamon started for Zero as fast as he could, looking behind him to be sure everyone else was on their way as well. "John, any details on their suits or are the surveillance guys not doing their job?" He rounded a corner a bit fast, crashing into the wall on the other side just in time to feel the colony shake. "That can't be good.."  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm
"They're heavily modified Gundams, by the looks of them. Heat and radiation signatures are consistent with Backdraft-issued Zephyranthes models," John called out after querying the surveillance teams. "But they've escaped our sensors, somehow. Our guys are keeping tabs on them by infrared and visual contact alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm
"How could they do that? No time, we gotta get out there now!" Kamon opened the door to Zero's hangar, separate from the others for personal reasons, and climbed into Zero, the suit already humming as it warmed up. "See you when we get out there! Zero launching!" He grunted as Zero took off, heading into space.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 pm
"This is Marie. I've engaged the enemy! They're nothing to sneeze at...seasoned veterans are what we're dealing with. But they're no match for us!" Marie's stark white Gundam zipped ahead of the its fellows, directing Censura dolls to engage a small squad in a three-dimensional pincer maneuver.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff