Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm
It was a lot to take in. So many details he never heard before. Some things, like Até saying he loved them, he heard a lot. Too often. Like she was just saying it to make herself believe it. Ein Sof raised him was new. He knew she raised Xellos, but until today he didn't know this Xellos was his father.

He stands up, eyes squinted a little to try and hold back how he was feeling, not wanting to put his anger toward them, they were not who he was mad at.

"If he was a friend, I am sorry he did that to you, to your lovely son." He wanted to know more about him still. Lina saw Xellos as a friend once, but he kept secrets from her. What about him was there still to know. "Who else would know anything about him? Other then Ein, I know I can't get anything from her. But was there anyone else he ever travel with? Maybe before he met you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 pm
Lina blinks, thinking again, before giving a shrug. "There was mention of a Daymare that Xellos had been with at some point during the journey, and a dragon camp that had been set aflame, but Xellos never really did talk much about his own past. The only other ones in this group who had traveled with him were Zelgadis, Gourry, and Amelia. Naga didn't meet him until the incident that caused him to go to the god of death. He thought your mother was dead, and when he had come back to his senses, he didn't want to live life without her, I think." She glances at Ulferic for a moment, then back to Monster. "If you do go seeking out anyone else from your father's past, take Ulferic with you. His father.... was powerful in his own right. However... if either of you ever run into or hear of a man named Ganon or Ganondorf in the area, leave as quickly as possible. He's quite dangerous. And you'll know him if you see him, since Ulferic looks more like him than me." She stands, putting her hands palms down on the table for a moment before glancing back at Ulferic. "And just so you know, Ulferic, if I hear of you following in your father's footsteps, I WILL Inverse Screw Crush you until you'd wish you'd never been born. It's not going to be an easy quest for either of you, but it's probably the only way you'll find anything out about your fathers."

Ulferic blinks, a frown crossing his face as his mom volunteered him to go on this journey with the other male. He stands up and nods slightly, packing a small bag of clothes and other essentials, then grabbing another bag and filling it with food. Thankfully, he never did have his mother's appetite, otherwise the journey would never get far. He takes another bag that Lina held out to him, knowing it to be at least a little bit of traveling money, then glances at Monster. "We should probably go back to your mother and have you let her know you're going on a trip. Just tell her you're going to try to learn what it means to be a Baddie, maybe." He says, walking towards the door and waiting outside for the blond haired baddie.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Monster was lost in thought for a while, but then started just watching Ulferic. He was what a baddie should look like. Strong and fierce looking.

"Huh?" he snaps out of it as Ulferic speaks to him. "I'm not sure that is that good an idea. I am a terrible lier." He gets up and walks over to the food, grabbing the first thing he recognized and eating it without even thinking about asking first. It was the first thing he ate in over 24 hours so it seem better then it probably was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm
Ulferic snorts, then chews on his thumb slightly in thought. "Perhaps just write a note and have it delivered to her then? And if you can't lie even in writing, I suppose I'll have to write it for you. But you do know that if they realize you're gone and have no clue as to whether you're safe or not, they'll most likely send my aunt or someone to come looking for you. Which would hamper your quest greatly, I assume." He hadn't liked his mom's reaction to her sister's name mentioned. So, there was actually something that scared his mom? His aunt must be great indeed to get that reaction out of her. "Or..." He frowns again, then reaches up and musses up his hair, grimacing because he was vain as hell, and having unkempt hair made him feel like he was covered in filth. "How like my mother would you say I am in looks...?" He mutters, tail swishing slightly.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Monster laughs a little.

"Not all that much. But the overclothed aspect would make my mother suspicious. I think writing a letter would be best, no counter questions. I have honorable handwriting though, so I would need to write it or they would know something was up. Maybe I'll put, "I am going to find things out." Or... "I ran off with a cute faekat and won't be back for a while."" He laughs a little. "I can't even think of what to write that isn't a lie to keep them off my back about it, how lame of a baddie am I?" He smiles. Monster was still angry about the situation, about who his father ended up being. About how in the dark his mother had kept him. But knowing this baddie was going to be traveling with him, it lighten his mood a great deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:43 pm
Ulferic shoots Monster an unreadable glance, then shrugs and sets the bags he held down, carefully unclasping the cloak he wore to let it drop on top of the bags. He looks down at the two shirts he wore, then takes both off, putting the tighter fitting yellow one back on and bundling the pinkish red one into one of the other bags before putting his cloak back on. He raises an eyebrow at Monster, then takes his gloves off and shoves them into the bag with his pink shirt as well. "Well? Am I dressed as a normal fae would be? The cloak can go in a bag as well, if need be. I'd rather not do without it though. And if you say you're running away with a cute faekat, wouldn't they need to see said faekat in order to believe you?" He smirks the slightest bit, tail tip twitching. "We should probably at least let your sister know, unless there's someone else that Luna doesn't have control over that your mother would believe?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:30 am
Monster messes with a bit of his cloak that was near his hands. But never takes his eyes off Ulferic. His fur was so dark, flawless.

"Cloak? Oh, no. I mean, it doesn't look like your mothers much, and I have a cloak, it's a pretty common item for a faekat to wear. I am not sure why I like mine though. I got it as a birthday gift one time. Luna wouldn't tell me who it was from though, she just said she promised him she would give it to me. In fact, she gave Xella her shirt she always wears on that same birthday." he realizes he was rambling and stops again just now processing the last part Ulferic said. After he finished the last part the now blushing baddie speaks.

"See.. wait... what? You would tell someone you didn't know you where with me? I mean... well, to that last part. I think Xella is the only one I know who my mom would trust. Dio is too, well, messed up in the head to be reliable. I don't really know all that many people. Até never really takes us anywhere. But, we live in Hemlock, are you okay with going there?" He is still toying with a piece of his own cloak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:36 am
Ulferic chuckles slightly, finding the others personality cute, especially when he started blushing. "Hrm? Why wouldn't I say so, unless you don't swing that way?" He taps his chin slightly in thought. To be honest, ever since he'd hatched, he hadn't really ever gone very far from his mom. "Never been to Hemlock, but I may as well get out and see the world while I have the chance and the ambition to, right?" He flashes sharp teeth in what could be considered a wicked grin before stepping closer to Monster. "So, shall we go then?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 am
((*pokes about for replies* >_<))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 pm
*updates certs and Mates list*  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm
"Yes, lets get going." He starts walking, trying to avoid the other topic since he didn't want to admit it to himself yet, let alone to someone else that he likes boys, although he was sure his mother and Xella already knew. After a while he talks again.

"Hemlock is dangerous, letting you know, so we have to be careful when we get there. A lot of powerful and evil faekats, like demons, those things are annoying. They kidnap sisters and ..." As they leave the path and get to the main road Monster pauses after thinking he saw purple hair. There was a faekat coming, he could see the image a little ways away. And .. it looked like Xella.

"s**t. Why is she here? Did she follow me?" He thought out load not realizing it. He quickly just reacts, not wanting Xella to find the path, to go to see it was Lina's place he was at. He turns and kisses Ulferic. It was the only thing he could think of doing. This way he could lie and say they were just hiding back there to make out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:55 am
Xella paused in her stroll, having escaped from a short time from hemlock, hopping one of the giant dragons that flew between the realms, just for an escape. Oh she knew she wouldn't be out long, it would only be an hour or so, tops, before Mordecai got pissy with her "taking such a long shower" and busted down the bathroom door, only to discover that she had crawled out the window. And like clockwork he would huff and puff and stomp his self all the way to wherever she was, like a kitten with its fur ruffled, and haul her back to hemlock.

Not that she minded. And in fact he was a lot more intimidating then she often described him as... he was in fact a demon... Though the thought of him did pull a wicked little grin to her face and distracted her enough that for a moment, she almost overlooked the fact that she was slowly approaching two fae's. One of which was the striking image of her brother.

Oh course that was because he WAS her brother, but as she cocked her head to the side, he straight up turned and snogged the cutey he was walking with. " ...Well damn Etso', about time you found yourself a cuddle-bunny " She mused -rather loudly I might add, as she continued strolling forward, raising her arms and clasping her hands behind her head, cracking one eye open to peek at him, not in the least surprised to see the scene... well maybe a little, sense she had not expected to see it here.

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:28 am
Ulferic had known for a long time that he preferred his own gender when it came down to attraction. Females just didn't attract or fascinate him. He smirks slightly as Monster mentions Hemlock being a dangerous place, a strange gleam in his eyes, almost as if he would love to challenge just how dangerous the place could be. He blinks, glancing in confusion at Monster as the other stops mid-sentence, flicking his eyes down the path ahead of them and spotting the purple hair coming their way. That was as far as his observations got before he found his vision blocked by Monster's face in his own as the other kissed him. He gives a low growl of approval and grabs Monster's cape, attempting to tug the other closer to him, the purple-haired one walking their way forgotten for now. Hearing the other speak, however, he frowns and steps back from Monster, eyeing the girl near them with cold, calculating eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am
Monster's eyes widen as Ulferic pushes him closer, the kiss deepening a little. His face blushing deeply enough to show through his fur a little. He sighs when the embrace ends, but then turns and looks at Xella. He watches her get closes as she spoke. He looks over at Ulferic, his face was kind of scary now, made him look evil, yet it was kind of cute and made Monster smile a little. The baddie looks back at Xella again.

"You have a big mouth. He isn't a cuddle-bunny and stop calling me that, It's Monster." he looks down a moment then at her again, he needed to find a way to make her leave before she embarrassed him, or realized he was lying.

"I mean we just met. Me and Ulferic In... In the town." He closes his eyes and laughs a little. He face mimicking how Xella's was a moment ago. "So yes, We should get going. We need to get to know each other more.. better.. At the town. Over tea. Without you."  

Ela Loir

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:33 am
Xella rolled her eyes " Yeeesh, I get it, I get it, get the sister out of the way so you can get it on with your boy-toy " Though inside she was happy for Monster -and yes, she had only called him by his birth name to irritate him, it was part of her nature- though.... that fiercely protective streak of hers made her turn and observe the other male carefully, her eyes taking in all the features from head to toe.... just in case she needed to track him down later. After watching him for a moment with narrowed her eyes, her face just as cold as his, it broke into a mischievous grin, and she raised her hands in mock surrender

"Alright, alright, I get out of your hair. " She reached out and her a paw on either of Monsters shoulder. " Enjoy your tea, and remember the safety word is Coconut " she said, nodding her head, her eyes once again closed as she patted monsters shoulders. And before he could take a swing at her for her lewd jokes, she slipped around him around the side to were Ulferic was.

" Have fun, bunny. Though keep in mind you hurt him and ill find you, and I will geld you <3 " And with a merry little wave she gave ulferic a smack on the bottom and scampered on down the road. Her tiny form and bob of bouncy purple hair belieing a rather vicious and cruel core. Then of course not to mention her mate keeper, who was probably throwing a royal fit as we spoke... Her form slowly disappeared around a bend, but she had the fae's face in her mind... And she would keep it there... just in case.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff