Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:27 pm
OCC Sorry Wizard.... I somehow missed that post redface

The twins looked with relief at the arrival of Zaber, Vaizel and the rest. Deimean corpses were littered around their vehicle some stacked one on top of the other. Blood was running down Garm's arm and Fenrir had a couple of scrapes on his face. The wolves had dissappeared into the forest earlier in the fight, probably feeling the presence of other enemies. Fenrir had long ago set aside his rifle and was now fighting with twin daggers. Garm was using less magic and more physical attacks now.

" Looks like the cavalry's here," Garm panted as he stood up from driving his glaive into a Deimean. Fenrir nodded his grey eyes filled with thankfulness.

Fenrir's eyes widened as he beheld Vaizel winging towards them. " Garm, they may not all be the cavalry." He wearily brought his daggers around preparing for another onslought.

Remus and Romulus followed a strange scent. It was not the monsters that were attacking the alphas... it was something else. Remus ranged out ahead wary of attack. Romulus loped steadily through the wood following the scent. He yipped to Remus as he came in veiw of the source of the scent. He moved closer cautiously. It was a man-thing but had a different smell. Remus emerged from the bushes closer to the man thing. He looked at Romulus his pack superior. Remus then moved closer to the man-thing who was apparently in a weak-sleep and snuffled the man his sensitive black nose picking up all the tiny nuances of smell.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Dahry had watched the happenings around her as she struggled with the odd pictures in her mind. They lashed her as she stumbled forward. She had in her hand an injection of the very medication she had herself taken. It would no doubt do little or nothing for Shinrei but... She had double vision, she say an overlying image of something else as she threw herself at Shinrei jabbing the needle down into his flesh and falling backward as she did so. As a consequence, her aim and force were off. The needle hit him full in the chest with enough force to make him stumble. It might make a difference towards Saerrena's survival as well. SWhe was on the ground near Shinrei as her mind was swamped with images and she looked blindly up at the angry recovering man. She saw nothing of him, instead, she saw a van and a large group of people being massacred by a group of monsters. The people she saw all wore Shinra uniforms and it was with sudden realisation and grief that she recognized one of their number. She watched all get slain, then she watched their blood as it was absorbed by the huge meteor rock that had called the monsters. She watched Teerce's mangled body draw its last breath and finally understood the voice that had been speaking with her.  

savanacat

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:25 am
Fighting the urge to fall back into blackness, Orrin slowly opened his eyes to see what had helped guide him back. A large dog stood before him sniffing away at him. Struggling not to laugh, Orrin attempted to shove the big dog away. His whole body felt like lead and moveing his arm just a little was imposible. His brain felt like it had gone through a blender as well. Closeing his eyes he thought. My body is fine, whatever it was that happend to me just messed up the connection between my thoughts and nerves. Concentrating he slowly brought his arm to jerk back a little and rub up against the tree. Haveing done that much was enough for him to bring his wobbley body further up against the tree. Still sitting but in an upright position, he put his head back against the tree and rubbed his eyes from beneath his glasses. His mind still comeing around to wakefullness he was finaly able to bring some of his senses to focus. The dog in front of him was more of a wolf, at least he thought, the only experience he had really had with them were with the ones he'd come across while on the Northern Continent. Shoveing the thoughts of that frozen wastland out of his mind he noticed that there were two sets of tracks showing that this one wasn't alone or at least hadn't been since he didn't see any sign of the second one being anywhere near. Looking back to the wolf he then noticed a materia slotted collar around its neck.
"So you belong with someone then and have been tought with the use of materia" he said not expecting the wolf to really care with what he'd have to say. "This should be interesting" he thought to himself and closeing his eyes laid his head back to scrabble out his currently shredded mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:09 am
Vaizel's blade flashed in the sunlight as he split another Deminien asunder, as he gazed around for a new target he spotted Fenrir and Garm. His concience twinged, and he groaned mentally.
What? Sephiroth 'glanced' at him suspiciously,
Those are my freinds... Vaizel admitted guiltily,
your point being?.... They don't look dead, Why the depressivness?
I ran into them right after Father took me over. He admitted, He could feel Sephiroth's eyebrow raise sceptically,
Is That ALL? Cetra you're a touchy one, Just go talk to the brats, His eyes rolled mentally, and quite distracting yourself, you have a goal remember? He scoffed in exasperation before drifting back into Vaizel's subconcious.
Vaizel nodded, and offhandedly slashed the 'head' and arms off another Deminien. Then he strode towards the twins, mutilating any one of Father's minions which stood in his way. Finally reaching Fenrir he gazed at the older blonde silently for a few moments. then his hand whipped out to 'dust' Fenrir's jacket 'enthusiastically'. "Looks like Kuroi got to you man!" He calmly informed the ex-turk. "Ya hafta keep a sharp eye on those black chocobos." Then he wrapped his own hand in Fenrir's as a freindly clasp. "Sorry about before my freind. You look wiped, let me take care of these ugly buggers." Then he turned and true to his word began carving his way through the ranks of Minions.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:57 pm
dark harli walked into the temple of the ancients and didn't what was going on, dark harli said to himself "what is this presence i feel deep down in this temple , it isn't good whatever it is". he continued to walk around search around.

*sorry if my rping skills ain't that good but i'm used to wrestling rping but i'm sure i'll get better*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:25 pm
Dawn and Kuroi were still riding hard to reach the others who'd gone ahead. They hadn't far to go, but with Kuroi's stamina running so low, the rider was nervous for her mount's saftey, he'd already been run ragged twice and the fight had barely begun.

Aeris however, unattached to a physical body was much closer at hand. "Hey!" She shouted at Sephiroth. "Say that one more time and I"m going to start swearing Jenova! I mean it!" She threatened with one finger raised in warning.  

KiyaraSabel

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:43 pm
he walks deeper into the temple of the ancients , he thought to hiself " i don't care about anything now but revenge" and he keeps walking untill he stops in his tracks as he sees something going.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:01 am
Remus after a few of the man-things insistent pushes left him alone. The large grey wolf moved a slight distance away and observed his behaviour. The man thing was not well.... the alphas would want to know of his existence. Romulus who had been watching from farther back approached the man-thing. The exchange between himself and Remus carried on in the silent language of wolves was short and too the point. In response Remus dashed away to inform their masters. Romulus sat, watching the man-thing with his glittering yellow eyes.

Fenrir's hands clenched on the hilts of his daggers, he did not want to fight Vaizel. His whole nature cried out against it but if Vaizel attacked.... if he.... as he promised then Fenrir would have no choice. Garm, aware of the exchange tensed as well preparing to strike a blow if when the point came Fenrir hesitated. He did not quite have the connection to Vaizel his twin did.

The twins eyes widened as Vaizel instead of attacking WITH the Deminiens was fighting AGAINST them. What doubt was left in their minds of Vaizel being back to normal was dispelled as Vaizel "helped" to "dust" Fenrir off and made reference to a certain incident of the early aquaintance.

" I've had my share, don't want to be greedy," Fenrir responded with a grin. He left the deeper import left unsaid.... It's good to have you back Vaizel. Although as they watched him fight it occured to the twins he was somewhat more bloodthirsty than formerly..... The twin's grey eyes met. All was not as it seemed.

Garm was distracted first by Remus returning from the woods at a ground eating lope. The wolf came to the twins circled around them once and then started back the way he had come, pausing to see if they followed. This was a long agreed upon signal meaning they were to follow. There was not danger.... but the twins wondered what the wolf had discovered. Vaizel was too busy happily slaying Deminiens.... ahhhh Zaber.

" Zaber," Garm called out. " Come with us, I think Remus has found something." Without waiting for much of a reply the twins were off at a matching wolftrot to Remus' lope.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:08 pm
Zaber saw that the Demiean's wouldn't be lasting much longer, between Vaizel and DMM they'd be toppled soon. Shade wasn't doing much to help, mostly fooling around as usual; he thought as he saw Shade do a handstand with his halberd while shooting at the beasts, but he lost his balance and fell on a Demiean as another attacked him. Zaber quickly armed his weapon with the coin of the ancients and shouted "Grants!" The creature exploded from within with a small burst of light. "Quit goofing around Shade! I'll be back in just a minute!" Zaber ran off after Fenrir and Garm, when he caught up to them, he quickly explained all that had happened.

Father was annoyed. As he dodged the next fire shot, he continued his thought process. This was the first time is chosen vessel was putting up resistance. Vaizel had been under his willing control before he broke free, and Zaber had no consiousness at the time he was controlled. He likely wouldn't even remember it. And he was one of the best sutied vessels he had found since arriving here, the untapped dark energy within him had been the perfect catalayst to ensure his control. If it hadn't been for that other spirit he could have dominated half of the planet by now... and his real objective would be two-thinrds complete. He attempted to further surpress the true occupant of the body, but was finding if rather difficult. He was not worried, he was competent that his creatures could slow the other's down until fahter gained a body to powerful to defeat. He threw his hand forward and shouted "Stop!" and Saerenna was knocked to the ground a few feet away from where she was standing. "How very interesting... their truly are none among you who are smart enough to know when you're out of your league... I possess a power capable of destroying this planet if I so choose, keep that in mind before you next decide to oppose me!" He pulled a black materia from his cloak and held it in front of him. After seeing their reactions he continued. "Surprised? I thought so, judging from the memories I've seen you all thought there was only one... which is PARTIALLY true." He paced back and forth another immobilzing stop spell readied to fire should anyone strike at him. "Their really is only one black materia... but it is fragmented. The power of meteor, that Sephiroth used three years ago, is only a third of the black materia's true strength. This is my objective, to gather the three black mateira's to reform the TRUE black materia, and when that happens, none of you will stop me!" It was becoming more and more difficult to surpress Shinrei. "It seems I must leave you for now... time is... of the essence." The cloak seperated from Shinrei, along with the black materia as he broke free. Father resumed his previous form, and then vanished into the shadows. The stop spell was released...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:58 pm
Saerenna struggled against the spell holding her in place the whole time that the shrowded figure was talking, but to no avail. She took in everything it was saying, mentally catalouging it for future recollection. Finally, as the being; 'Father' the wolf had called it; left she shot to her feet, but in time to do nothing. Stabbing her staff at the ground frustratedly, she grit her teeth, but managed to get over her anger at herself and Father. With a calming breath, she asked, "Is everyone alright?" Taking out a small notebook, she began to write a report on what had happened. It was easier to do so when the events were fresh in her mind, rather than waiting 'til the last possible moment...like a certain one of her superiors. She spoke aloud as she wrote, to herself and anyone else who bothered to listen. "Well, at least we know that this 'Father' being has the one major flaw that seems to define all of villainous intent. He's arrogant...to the point of revealing his plans. And that gives us ideas and time to counter his upcoming moves. What if we were to find the rest of the black materia first? Maybe we could then destroy it, or just guard it until we can remove 'Father'.... " She trailed off, finally realizing that she had been voicing her thoughts aloud.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:34 pm
III watched the girl spurt her questions with great intent. Was it she the questions were directed at? If so,how could she even start to explane all that had happened here? Much less when the man they sought to distroy was standing so close to them! III's thoughts swirled, binding her tounge almost to a complete stop.
"the others? ....oh..ahh Vaizel and the twin turks...Dawn..not to mention that poor soul whom i mistakenly attacked.."III paused, openly embarrassed for hurting another.
"Father! umm,don't mistake his power,he..he messed with Vai's and my heads..."
III felt she wasn't helping much with her mindless blabber. Much less if the girl could even understand her growl infused english.
"Jump on my back! I can if you want take you to the others! Or anywhere you really need to go! Especially if you want to write a report.I also know some deacent healing spells if you're hurt."
III could only hope this at least sounded halfway intelligent,seeing as she wasn't quite so sure what the girl wanted to do herself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:18 am
Feeling better coordinated, Orrin stood, stilling useing the tree as support to help from the blood rush traveling to his head. Rubbing his temples he growled to himself in anger. To allow himself to be reduced to such a state while out in the wilderness with the current state of haveing those creatures running about. He was lucky but haveing to rely on that luck was something that he rarely enjoyed doing. Slideing his gun back into its hoster he 'felt' the other dog/wolf not far off and with him perhaps two or three humans. Growling to himself again about not haveing his senses working properly with his mind still slightly fogged he looked back to the other wolf. It had changed its position since he had stood up and was now standing further away from him but apparently still in a lunging position if Orrin would to try anything to annoy the wolf. Then he felt them, more creatures were comeing but in a direction where they would meet up with the people that were being led towards him.
"So much for avoiding contact," he muttered to himself.
Faster than the wolf was able to react Orrin sped off like a phantom to intersect with the creatures. He could hear the wolf chaseing after him, its intentions he wasn't sure but it would probably change once they came in contact with the creatures. Flying through the rocky forest terrain he began to feel his senses finaly comeing fully awake. Smirking, he bounced from one large boulder to a tree branch higher overhead to run across its lengh only to spring higher into the air. Swinging out both dioscuri he spotted the creatures comeing in close to the group. His smirk growing wide enough for his fangs to show the ice materia flared and fireing both guns in unison leaveing streams of mist in the bullets wake intantly brough down two of the creatures. The next two shots could have been the same shot with the speed he was fireing into the next two creatures. Gapeing holes appeared in four of the creatures ice flowing around and inside the wound leaveing the creatures grounded and shivering. Landing atop of the main horn of another creature and bringing it to the ground he fired two rounds at the base of its horn and with his left gun fired off two other rounds at another creature nearby lunching it back several feet into a rock where in colapsed in a shower of icicles. Bounceing off from the falled creature he brought himself into a gun stance his right gun tucked in and leveled the left gun with a slightly bent elbow leveled out to the still oncomeing creatures. His legs bent and ready to move in any direction. Orrion was becomeing excited and icy mist was beginning to stray back from the ends of his dark blood red coat. His fangs were showing freely now and the creatures seeming mindless were chargeing at the lone man gun wielding man.
"Heh" was all he had to say before meeting their charge.  

warwizardjerek

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:17 pm
It took longer than Vaizel had first anticipated to eliminate the small army of Demineans... He was panting when he was finished and seething with anger. Father had truely meant to kill him, alone he would not have been able to take on so many creatures. He limped back to the others and noticed Dawn approaching, he smiled and meandered over to her. Even as he walked his limp faded. "Hey, how are you doing?" He inquired calmly, he was worried about her since her Geostigma attack, and the fact that Father had broke faith with Vai worried him that the same entity might try for Dawn again...
Not while Pinky is there... Sephiroth interupted.
what?
Not while Pink.... er... perhaps you would recognise her as 'Aeris'. Not while she's stalking your wife.
Vaizel was puzzled for a moment before he realized Sephiroth was refering to Dawn's voice. Oh.... so she'll protect Dawn?
Sephiroth seemed to shrug, I just doubt this so-called "Father" could do anything while she's muttering about.
Vaizel considered this very seriously... Ok... um, by the way... why DO you keep saying 'Cetra' what does that mean?
There was a pause, followed by a chuckle, Why don't you ask Aeris?
How would I do that? Vaizel asked, puzzled.
Just think really hard. Sephiroth supplied boredly, .... At HER, not me!
Vaizel hesitated, then with a mental shrug he glanced at Dawn and thought loudly, Aeris? What does 'Cetra' mean??
Sephiroth, in the mean time, had blocked himself off as best he could from Vaizel's thoughts, and could only smirk as the question rang out loudly, and painfully audible to ALL the 'Voices' and their hosts.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:22 pm
Dawn smiled at her husband. "I'm fine, Kuroi's the one who's had to carry me all over the place today." She shook her head, then blushed slightly. "You worry about me too much, I can take care of myself...usually." She added with a look of resignation. She knew as well as he that things were pretty far from 'usual', whatever that meant.

I am not stalking her. Aeris sniffed disdainfully. In reply to Vaizel she brightened somewhat from her school teacherly reprimanding of the Great General. The Cetra were a race of people who traveled in search of the Promised Land and communed with the Planet. I was the last of their kind. Sephiroth used to think he was one of us. She sighed dramatically. But alas, instead he took it into his brain to try and destroy the Planet and go explore space with his alleged Mother. THe spirit shook her head sadly at this. Imagine what his real mother would think if she were to learn her beloved son were a demented murderer.  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces