Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:30 pm
Skye and Alice jumped up at the same time. "Let's go and kill this b*****d!" They said running to their contractors determined. Break patted their heads. "Ah, ready for violence all the time." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 pm
"I don't know..."Oz scratched the back of his head looking between Gil then at Jinyx,"Gil's to small and young to be fighting and Jinyx has a contract and what if the seal moves..."

"Hm?It's fine,it can't really move now...."Jinyx pointed at the cat on top of her head,"Cause Cheshire said he sealed it..."Gil jumped and ran behind Oz.

"You can't leave me behind!A servent is suppose to protect his master!And I'm scared to stay with Shalon and Break....."he tugged at Oz's pants eyeing Shalon and Break who gave him mischevous glances.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Skye glanced at the two, grinning and smiling with onimous auroras. She jumped, her hair standing up like a cat and slowly drifted further away. Alice sighed. "Hey kid we're going to have to leave you behind so put a cork in it." She snapped. Gil hid behind Oz...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm
"Come on Alice be a little nicer to Gil."Oz patted Gil on the head trying to get him off of his leg so the group can leave.Though Gil wasn't going to allow that anytime soon.

"Just let him go,cause I want to leave already,and Skye's giving me this weird feeling that she's going to go kill something if she doesn't get any action soon."Jinyx crossed her arms.Cheshire nodded.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:51 pm
Skye nodded. "Yes, yes, yes. Cuz if I don't have any violence soon I'm going to make some, understood?" She said her purple eyes turning red. Alice shoved her. "Back off of Jinyx." She said, not exactly happy with Skye stealing her position here. Skye shoved her angrily back. "Don't shove me." She snapped. Alice glared back. Shoving her back. "Don't shove meee." Then they broke out fighting with their fist. Suddenly the felt the hard THUD of a cane beat on their head. It was break grinning all the way. "Silly girls~"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm
"Well,I was only trying to make it easier,stupid rabbit."Jinyx walked out of the room slamming the door as she exited.Gil jumped.

"So does that mean I can come,young master?"Oz thought about it for a momment then nodded.

"Just try not to go off somewhere,"he sighed,"And stay by my side,you got that."Oz made a michevous face.Gil nodded his head shakingly.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 pm
Skye darted after Jinyx, in need to get away from *shiver* Sharon *shiver*. "Will you stop hitting people with Canes!?" Alice barked at Break. "You better run off you silly rabbit~" Break ignored her. Alice groaned and stompted out after Oz and Gil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm
~*Back in Trinity*~

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 pm
Skye stopped beside Jinyx and looked around. "Alice, do you sense the chain?" She asked. "I do." Alice replied. "Where is it Alice?" Oz asked beside of Gil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 pm
"Where is it?"Jinyx started to look around the area along with Cheshire.Gil stepped forward a little.

Suddenly,there was a loud rumble from underneath Gilbert's feet.Gil quickly looked down and was suddenly thrown in the air.

"Gil!"Jinyx ran towards the group,but was also thrown in the air.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm
Suddenly nine furry redish orange with white tippped tenticles bursted out of the ground. One flicked Alice away and the other grabbed Oz. Suddenly Skye felt one wrap around her waist and hold her up in the air. Angrily she took up her scythe and sliced a scar in the tail falling back to the ground. "Eh. You guys should get out of the way!" She yelled feeling over confident at slashing at the tenticles... which strangely looked like fox tails.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm
"Skye!We could use a little help here!!"Jinyx was trying to hold down her skirt as the tail had wrapped around her ankle,Ditzy dangled from her arm,"Why couldn't this thing just pick my up by the waist instead of the ankle!!"

"Waaaaaah~!!!OZ!!!"Gil wailed being swung back and forth by the tail that was wrapped around his ankle.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm
Skye groaned. "Come on you butthole! Show me what you got!" She slashed at the tail holding Gil, it eventually let go of Gil and when it did she ran to Jinyx. Swiftly she cleanly cut of the tip of the tail. Only to hear a loud groan and a giant fox come out of the ground. It was giant with red-orange mixture of color in it's fur and nine tails high up in the air. One holding Oz. It loudly roared in Skye's face making her hair fly. "Uh..." Then it lashed out toward Skye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm
"Skye!"Jinyx quickly got up,then quickly turned her head as she heard Gil shouting Oz's name.He had a gun pointed to the tail's tip,then quickly shot it off swiftly.Oz fell with a thud with Gilbert running towards him.

"Young master!Are you alright?"Oz quickly got up rubbing the back of his head.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:33 pm
"'young master are you okay' do you not notice i'm running from a GAINT FOX!" Skye yelled at Gil running from the sharp-tooth thing. Alice jumped out in front of her. "I'll finish this!" Then she noticed that she wasn't in battle mode. "Aw crap!" she ran with Skye.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff