Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link+Zelda4Ever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:40 am
There was a part of Baltazar that felt terrible about giving away Lillian's secret to her brother about what she was up to. Although, Baltazar was loyal to his sister and pack. He didn't approve of secracy or dishonesty. He was fond of Lillian but felt her decisions lately are quite irresponsible. Once watching Darius with Lillian and Lillian obey about going out with Darius on patrol. As they had a moment to talk he heard Darius worries of losing Lillian like his yonger brother.

"Darius, your my brother to be soon. Family like Lillian will become a sister to Bella and I both. Yes, it's true. She's proven to be headstrong but it's a good quality of her than just a negative one. You must also remember Lillian is not Solan. Before you become Alpha my brother. You must learn to let go the past and heal within yourself. Lillian needs you to be her brother and not her parent. Just like Bella has you as her best friend first as well as being her mate to be. Talk with Lillian and try to understand despite what you don't like. Cooperate." suggested Baltazar. "Becareful out tonight and go easy on her. Instead of being angry at her. Listen to her." Baltazar suggested again before going inside to take care of the den while Darius and Lillian were to be away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Darius nodded grimly at Baltazars words. He was right in every regard. Lillian wasn't Solan, nor was he her parent. Though it often felt like he was. Before Baltazar left him alone outside to await his sisters arrival he clasped his shoulder fondly.
"Thank you, my friend. I shall try to keep my mind open this night."
Once he was out of sight Darius let his shoulders droop. It was not going to be easy to let go and heal. He had been trying to do so all this time but just hadn't been able to overcome the guilt of what had happened. Though if he were to Alpha, he did need to change things within himself.

Lillian left her room and passed Baltazar without a word or looking at him. She averted her eyes and head so he wouldn't be able to see the tear stains on her face and red eyes. She had had cried hard before leaving her room. If she could she would have just stayed and not come out till morning to cry herself to sleep. Wiping her eyes and face she left the den to follow her brother on patrol around the inner circle in so far silence.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 pm
Shoko had tried to come back as fast as she could, the cat territory was still quite far, but without rest she made it much sooner than she expected. She held the necklace firmly in her hand, patted her horse and started running towards Lillians scent. She could also smell Darius, and she was a bit worried. When she caught up with them, she saw that they were about to start a serious discussion, so she waited in the shadows. She knew Baltazar would see her and would probably come and see her, be she didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 pm
When they were out of earshot from the den Darius stopped his sister and sat down on a log taking a deep breath, he let it our slowly. He was quite somber looking with trying to figure out how approach the subject objectively. But he just didn't know how to bring it up without getting angry at Lillian. So they sat in silence for a long time before he found his voice.
"Lil, I want you to explain to me what is going on. Why you keep going behind my back, and why you have a friend in the cat nation. We're siblings, twins. I want to see things through your eyes tonight."

Lillian sat on a rock across and to the side of Darius. She was shocked when he spoke and wasn't sure she had heard him right. But with the serious look on his face it was obvious she hadn't. Though she still couldn't believe what she had heard she thought out her words carefully before speaking.
"Darius... Remember when we were training with dad and I disappeared for several weeks and everyone thought that I had died in a skirmish with the cats? I had fallen through some ice pack along with one of the cats. The only way for either of us to survive was to help each other. And we did. That's how I came back alive. Same with her. We became friends while stuck down there. I don't like going behind your back, but what choice have you given me? You refuse to let go of what happened with Solan and are using that guilt on me. I'm not a child, and especially not yours. Brother, I love you. I do. But I have never liked this war. If I knew you wouldn't lash out about it, I would be more open with you about my dealings with the cat nation."

Darius bit his tongue as Lillian spoke not wanting to interrupt her or say something he would regret later. His green eyes were cold and his muscles tense. Lashing out sounded good about now. He stayed quiet for some time digesting her words and their meaning. Was he really that bad that even his own sister didn't want to deal with him? Apparently so since they were here having this talk.
"I'm sorry if I have seemed overbearing. But I worry. I don't know what I would do if I lost you to the cats as well. You're the only one I'm still close with anymore from the family. And the only one I see regularly. I don't want to lose that too."

Eyes wide and tearing up, Lillian had not expected that her brothers actions were because he was scared that she would die. As much as she didn't want to, tears began rolling down her cheeks. Getting up she went to her brother and hugged him crying on his shoulder.
"You'll never lose me, Darius. I'm the pain in your side sister, remember?"

They both laughed and started opening up to each other once more about what had been going on and why. Resuming patrol in the early hours of the morning their relationship had made a big step towards healing the hurt and understanding.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:45 am
The sun was rising in the horizon little by little and the birds began to sing outside. Bella awoke quietly to check on little Clover and decided to order breakfast once the sun rose above the horizon. She decided to remain asleep as long as Clover was to gain as much rest needed. She was quite surprised this morning that she wasn't as sore as the day before and was grateful. A couple maids brought up a cup of warm french vanilla coffee for Bella as they suggest that she wake so they can bathe so they can change her wrappings.

"Ladies, can you call upon Evolet. So, she can come watch Clover while I bath and change my wrappings. Thank you." she smiled as one prepared her bath with a special herbal mineral water for her soreness. Bella slowly undress and removed the wrappings looking at the scar and made a face. "You could have lost your life." she told herself before walking into her bubbly bath.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm
Materialising from the shadows, King Feirost of the Immortals smiled at the sight of Canis Lupis. For years this had been a stone in the path to the Immortals home. Seeing Darius, the soon to be Alpha, and some other, he approached. "Darius, to long it has been since we spoke," He said as he approached them. "However, i think the twilight is a good time to do so. Or am i mistaken..." He stated more than asked.  

Dreadlord Kharne

princesszelda_sheik

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:34 am
Evolet had enjoyed her sleep and just upon awaking. A maid entered her room opening her certains and approaching Evolet.

"Miss Evolet. My lady calls upon you to watch Clover. We told her we would but she trusts nobody with the pup yet." explained the maid.

"That's quite alright. I shall head over." smiled Evolet stretching and grabbing her robe. "Miss, I hope breakfast is being made for our lady and the pup? Clover was it?" she asked politely.

"Yes, miss." nods the maid before leaving.

"Wonderful." smiled Evolet and went straight to Bella's room. As Bella was just around the corner to Bella's room. She heard a whimperish cry of worry and hurried. It looked as though little Clover had just awoken noticing she was alone. So, she cried frighten. "Awww. . .there there. . .Clover. Everything's alright. Evolet's here and mommy is taking a bath." she explained.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:51 pm
"King Feriost. It has been some time."
As he was finishing the patrol the Immortal King and ally of the wolves appeared. Darius offered his arm to the king in formal greeting.
"No mistake about that. Feriost, this is my twin sister Lillian. Lillian, this is Feriost, king of the Immortals."

Lillian half bowed to the king. She didn't like him. There wasn't any reason, but something put her off in regards to the king.
"It's a pleasure, King. Excuse me. I'm going to go ahead. See you at the den, Darius."
With a glance at her brother Lillian left the two alone and headed straight for the kitchen. They had talked about making breakfast when they got back. When she got in thee were a couple of maids already preparing so she went to her room to
bathe and change.

Rolling his eyes Drius turned back to Feriost.
"I apologize for her. She doesn't trust males very well. But on to more important matters. What brings you here, my friend?"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 pm
Feirost gave a glance the way of Lilian, but then turned his attention back to Darius. "Two days. That is the time in which we will march. The waiting stops here, and the war begins. Those Cats think you savages and barbarians. Do you want to wait to show them who is stronger?" He asked. The Dark King smiled as he walked, leading Darius beside him. "I grow tired friend. This waiting drives my inheriated insanity deeper. I need relief, and taking the neccesary steps will alieviate that. I come with that simple message. Two days, and we march into the Centaur lands, and bring this war to the enemy," Looking over Canis Lupis, the Immortal King had come to respect the Wolves in some way. They held onto culture and religion, despite an ever hostile world, and their dark neighbors.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 am
Bella was enjoying her bubble bath before hearing Clover whimper awaking along in her sleep. Bella was still quite sore on her side and rang her bell to call a maid to her side. A couple maids came to assist her but another came to reassure Bella that Evolet had arrived. Bella sighed as Clover's whimpering stopped and Bella stayed in the bath to relax a little more.

"My lady. Miss Lillian has returned. Should we continue to bring breakfast up or should we prepare the breakfast room?" she asked. "Good idea. Yes, we shall go down for breakfast. I've been cooped up in my room for the past couple of days. And Darius? Has he returned?" she asked. "Umm no, my lady." she said before leaving Bella. Bella thought a moment before getting out in due time to dry off and dress.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Seeing Lillian leave to go inside the den, Shoko snuck out of the shadows in her wolf form and ran after her, only a blur in the shadows of the rising sun. She followed Lillian as she got to her room and only let herself be seen once they were alone. Lillian, I have something from Empris.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 pm
"Centaur? They have opted out of the war. It was made clear that they want nothing to do with our fighting and to be left alone."
Darius walked with Feirost, along his territory. He didn't like the idea of invaiding the centaurs lands. They had done nothing to aid in the war on either side.
"I see the advantage of taking the centaurs lands, but it doesn't sit well with me. A strike against the cat's I am all for, trust me. I'd rather see them burn than-"
His feelings towards the cats despite his more open mind about them didn't change that he despised the species. Healing had begun, but it wasn't enough yet.
"I will have to talk with Bella before any move on our part. She's a peaceful woman so I don't see us marching within two days time with you unfortunately."

Lillian shut the door once Shoko was inside and locked it. She felt silly for still acting secretive after talking with Darius. Unlocking the door she turned to Shoko.
"Thank you. I am in your debt. She sent something back for me? A letter?"

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm
Feirost shook his head. "It is merely a staging point Darius. We will do nothing to harm them unless invoked," Hearing about a delay, Feirost tried to prevent a too obvious anger. "Very well. I must return to my own lands, but please update me. The Palace had been without its King for too long..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 am
"I will send our fastest dispatcher with the news, my friend. Give my regards to your queen. I have not seen her in longer than our last meeting."
Shaking hands with Feirost, Darius took a few steps away towards the den then turned around. A look of longing clear in his eyes.
"I do hope to march with your forces in two days. You're not the only one who has grown restless and in want of a good fight. Farewell Feirost."
Turning to the den once more he walked towards the back entrance through the gardens. When he was closer Darius made a small and easy jump over the fence that surrounded the garden area to continue on into the den while plucking a branch from the blooming cherry tree for Bella.
Once inside Darius took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Some one else had beaten him to making breakfast with Lillian. It smelt good so far and different from what they had talked about so he knew it wasn't his sister cooking in there. Looking down at himself he wrinkled his nose. It was time for a shower and some new clothes. Walking to his room Darius grabbed a small glass and filled it part way with water then set the blossoming branch in it so the flowers wouldn't wilt. With that done he stripped his clothes off as he walked to the shower to get washed up before going to see Bella.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:59 am
Once the door was closed to Lillian's room, Shoko returned to her human form. She reached into her pocket and took out the necklace Empris needed to give. Here. She told me to give it to you. She handed it to Lillian. She didn't like the feeling coming from the necklace when she held it, it made her feel uncomfortable. She said something weird that I couldn't understand, but I trust her if you do.  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff