Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 pm
sk8rmal
I am Dyani Rogers

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart, kind, imaginative, book-worm-ish and not afraid to be myself

"Dare I say, what an excellent mind you have. This is almost too easy for me!" The hat joked, "Ravenclaw!" the Sorting hat announced.

Ravenclaw applauded their new member and cleared a chair for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm
Josh Starwind
Remy got up hearing his name and proceeded to the hat he sat down on the stool and as the hat was put on his head he smiled. "Alright you cool old hat. Where ya want me?"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I'm fun-loving and a true care-free kinda guy. I like to chill and relax whenever I am not in my classes. But the moment I step into class my personality changes I become incredibly concentrated and make sure to listen to everything the professors have to say doing all my work and spells to the best of my abilities. Though I must admit my care-free fun loving self does seem to show itself sometimes. In a class clown joke or witty-one liner.

The hat pondered over the boy's head for a moment, "Your concentration and hard work would be best for Ravenclaw, but your true care-free self would be wonders for Hufflepuff..." The hat commented, "Question is, where shall I put you?" This indeed was quite a decision. "I know! I will put you in a house where people are smart and kind, I hope you don't mind the bravery of Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table lit up in joy and and clapped for the boy.  

c h o c o l a t-s

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm
Joyce Maverick Badb
A pone hearing her name Mab walked up as proud as princess.
She took the seat. The hat was place on her head.
She really couldn't care where it place her.
She just wanted a house; that would help her with her goals.

People say that, in a nutshell,
I'm A little cold, shy when it comes to new people, but who not?
But warms up when I knows you or cares to know you. I likes to making things happen.
I what I want and well do anything to get it.
Not bold more sly about my actions. Has a caring heart deep down.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 pm
BAILEY RAE OLIVER
Bailey rose proudly at the sound of her name, nervous, but ready to face the decision that would very well change the rest of her life. She reached the front in a matter of seconds and carefully settled herself upon the sturdy stool, facing the crowd and awaiting her future.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm, well...I don't reckon that I'd actually FIT in a nutshell. I'm what you could call a quiet leader. I have the brains and the heart to lead people, but I'm not entirely fond of pushing people around. I wouldn't say I'm shy, but I open up more willingly once you get to know me. I love to lead adventures, exploring comes naturally to me. My curiosity tends to get the best of me, though not always at the best of times. I guess you couldn't exactly put a stereotype on me. I've never been one for groups. I often seek the best in people. Whatever that may be. I guess, in a nutshell, (or an oversized storage unit) I'm a simple girl. Smart, humorous, down to earth, edgy, and adventurous. Don't get me wrong, I've never been one for drama. Though it always seems to find me somehow... Oh well, story of my life I guess. wink

Porcelaine Ivory

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:30 pm
RavenRoseQueen
Joyce Maverick Badb
A pone hearing her name Mab walked up as proud as princess.
She took the seat. The hat was place on her head.
She really couldn't care where it place her.
She just wanted a house; that would help her with her goals.

People say that, in a nutshell,
I'm A little cold, shy when it comes to new people, but who not?
But warms up when I knows you or cares to know you. I likes to making things happen.
I what I want and well do anything to get it.
Not bold more sly about my actions. Has a caring heart deep down.

The Sorting Hat was placed gently upon Joyce's head, causing it to take in a sharp breath of air, "Well... there is a want for freedom... and a dedication that you show with your plant care. Hmmm..." the Hat tilted from side-to-side, "You are slightly rebellious, aren't you? I could see that from the family you just returned from. I know where you belong... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table cheered and clapped for their new member.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm
Miss KrystalRose
BAILEY RAE OLIVER
Bailey rose proudly at the sound of her name, nervous, but ready to face the decision that would very well change the rest of her life. She reached the front in a matter of seconds and carefully settled herself upon the sturdy stool, facing the crowd and awaiting her future.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm, well...I don't reckon that I'd actually FIT in a nutshell. I'm what you could call a quiet leader. I have the brains and the heart to lead people, but I'm not entirely fond of pushing people around. I wouldn't say I'm shy, but I open up more willingly once you get to know me. I love to lead adventures, exploring comes naturally to me. My curiosity tends to get the best of me, though not always at the best of times. I guess you couldn't exactly put a stereotype on me. I've never been one for groups. I often seek the best in people. Whatever that may be. I guess, in a nutshell, (or an oversized storage unit) I'm a simple girl. Smart, humorous, down to earth, edgy, and adventurous. Don't get me wrong, I've never been one for drama. Though it always seems to find me somehow... Oh well, story of my life I guess. wink

Upon being placed upon Bailey's head, the Sorting Hat said, "A very well-rounded girl, aren't you? This is very good, very good indeed," the Sorting Hat spoke to Bailey, "I can see you excelling in many Houses. But, the one House I know that your skills of leadership and adventure will help you succeed is in... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table cheered congratulatory hoots and hollers.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Kakatary
Miss KrystalRose
BAILEY RAE OLIVER

Upon being placed upon Bailey's head, the Sorting Hat said, "A very well-rounded girl, aren't you? This is very good, very good indeed," the Sorting Hat spoke to Bailey, "I can see you excelling in many Houses. But, the one House I know that your skills of leadership and adventure will help you succeed is in... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table cheered congratulatory hoots and hollers.

All Bailey could do is blink. Not in confusion, and not blinking back tears like some of the students had been, but just...blink. "Well...", she silently murmured to herself, "Mum always told me she'd be proud of whichever house I'm in...this isn't what I had expected, but...I think I can make it work!" Bailey bounced over to the Hufflepuff table with a new sense of magic radiating from her vains.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 am
Annabell Kinn

Annabell walked up to the Sorting Hat, not 100% sure what house she'll get sorted into. Not nervous, but more anxious, wanting to know where she'll go. I hope I don't get sorted into a house full of blood-traitors. She thought. She sat on the stool waiting impatiently for the Hat to be placed on her head...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Relaxed, clever, nice (If I like you) but only mean (When I hate you). I tend to fight back, and I am very determined to get what I want, and self preserved. I can be somewhat mysterious at times when I want people to keep on guessing. I'm pretty smart when I wanna be, although I try not to show it too much. (Mother says I'm smarter than she was at my age. I find that rather hard to believe.) I'd rather not show my intelligence though.  

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 pm
SukoBerrii
Annabell Kinn

Annabell walked up to the Sorting Hat, not 100% sure what house she'll get sorted into. Not nervous, but more anxious, wanting to know where she'll go. I hope I don't get sorted into a house full of blood-traitors. She thought. She sat on the stool waiting impatiently for the Hat to be placed on her head...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Relaxed, clever, nice (If I like you) but only mean (When I hate you). I tend to fight back, and I am very determined to get what I want, and self preserved. I can be somewhat mysterious at times when I want people to keep on guessing. I'm pretty smart when I wanna be, although I try not to show it too much. (Mother says I'm smarter than she was at my age. I find that rather hard to believe.) I'd rather not show my intelligence though.

When the Sorting Hat was finally placed on Annabell's head, it began to chuckle. "You seem to be quite clever but yet, you don't like showing it do you? Are you ashamed?" The Hat paused but a moment and quickly answered its own question. "No, I don't believe that! Maybe you just like keeping others guessing about you." The Hat gave a curved grin. "You are a sly one, you will greatly help the ones in Slytherin!

The Slytherins banged their fists down on the table in excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm
Caraway Jenn nervously approched the Sorting Hat, hoping to be placed in--No, she thought to herself, the house I will be put into will be my family. Family love is universal and unconditional love, so it shouldn't matter where I'm placed. But, oh, she wished for a specific one, certainly unnamed to others for now.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm courageous, intelligent, and very loyal--so much so that I loose my temper and quickly and obviously become defensive when standing up for what I believe in.  

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

Lightbringer Saurfang

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm
Jeydon Joshua Toombs

Jeydon walked into the great hall, removing his own hat, walking down the hallway, feeling everyone's eyes on him. He didn't make any eye contact with anyone, practically burning holes into the floor with his gaze as he sat down on the stool, waiting for what the sorting hat had to say.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I've been told I'm quite unpredictable. Most of the time I'm quiet and reserved, preferring to stay in the background and not really bask or hog the glory. When I put my mind to it, I can prusue knowledge to its utmost splendors, but a majority of the time I am laid back and casual. I'm not the most quick person at the best of the times, but if I am alert, I am quick with coming up with solutions to problems. A lot of the time, I don't like to fight, but that hasn't stopped me from boiling over many times and in multiple occasions, breaking several teeth in several people. For the closest of friends, I become an invaluable pillar of strength and support, ready to protect whoever may need it, but at other times, if you get onto my bad side, I won't bat an eye to cuss you out, spook you, or harm you in some way. I'm not easy to spook, and can usually look most fearsome situations in the face and merely laugh. I'm also full of antipathy for my parents for abandoning me at birth, which I just learned around 6 months ago, but yet I still find myself becoming strongly attatched to people. Probably because of the fear of abandonment and rejection that came with discovering this. I am also very musical, always either having music with me or am making music somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm
marorii-san
Caraway Jenn nervously approched the Sorting Hat, hoping to be placed in--No, she thought to herself, the house I will be put into will be my family. Family love is universal and unconditional love, so it shouldn't matter where I'm placed. But, oh, she wished for a specific one, certainly unnamed to others for now.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm courageous, intelligent, and very loyal--so much so that I loose my temper and quickly and obviously become defensive when standing up for what I believe in.

"Now here is a muggle-born that truly catches one's eye. What a mixture! It's as if you were born anti-Slytherin," the Sorting Hat chuckled to itself rather than to Caraway, "I know where to put you... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table could not keep themselves from crying out happily.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm
Xx Karmatic Armageddon xX
Jeydon Joshua Toombs

Jeydon walked into the great hall, removing his own hat, walking down the hallway, feeling everyone's eyes on him. He didn't make any eye contact with anyone, practically burning holes into the floor with his gaze as he sat down on the stool, waiting for what the sorting hat had to say.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I've been told I'm quite unpredictable. Most of the time I'm quiet and reserved, preferring to stay in the background and not really bask or hog the glory. When I put my mind to it, I can prusue knowledge to its utmost splendors, but a majority of the time I am laid back and casual. I'm not the most quick person at the best of the times, but if I am alert, I am quick with coming up with solutions to problems. A lot of the time, I don't like to fight, but that hasn't stopped me from boiling over many times and in multiple occasions, breaking several teeth in several people. For the closest of friends, I become an invaluable pillar of strength and support, ready to protect whoever may need it, but at other times, if you get onto my bad side, I won't bat an eye to cuss you out, spook you, or harm you in some way. I'm not easy to spook, and can usually look most fearsome situations in the face and merely laugh. I'm also full of antipathy for my parents for abandoning me at birth, which I just learned around 6 months ago, but yet I still find myself becoming strongly attatched to people. Probably because of the fear of abandonment and rejection that came with discovering this. I am also very musical, always either having music with me or am making music somehow.

When placed over Jeydon's head, the Sorting Hat hesitated for a second, "You have such a dark past... but it was not always filled with sadness. You're strength could do you well in Gryffindor, but I could see your intelligence excelling in Ravenclaw," the Hat murmured to itself, fascinated at the challenge, "I know where you belong now... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table applauded and whistled for their new member.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 pm
Jeydon got up and put his hat back on his head, nodding as silent thanks to the sorting hat, knowing it wouldn't hear him. He walked to his seat at the table, looking amongst his new house and was suddenly hit with a euphoric sense of deja vu. Like it was meant to happen.

Lightbringer Saurfang

Dapper Genius

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games