Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 am
I may not be in class from time to time, I'm finding it very difficult to keep track of time zones, since I'm in GMT and most people are American in this guild. I will try to keep up as best I can.
Sorry for any inconvienence,
Layla Wolfe, Ravenclaw 1st Year.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:11 am
Sparkycc
I may not be in class from time to time, I'm finding it very difficult to keep track of time zones, since I'm in GMT and most people are American in this guild. I will try to keep up as best I can.
Sorry for any inconvienence,
Layla Wolfe, Ravenclaw 1st Year.

You don't have to be on every day. Re-read the rules. It's in red right now, under the Professors section.  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 am
I would like to apologize to the members of the guild. I will be unable to post for the rest of the "school year". I will be quite busy in school for the rest of the month, you see. I was wondering if I could just continue with this guild in the next school year. Would that be acceptable?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 am
I've been MIA a few days due to RL issues. I will be heading out of state for a few days now and should be back around Monday. Sorry I haven't been around but I promise I'll be back with a vengence! biggrin Okay... I'll be back with a bashful non-talkative toon. *LOL*

Luna Knight  

Tajar

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:28 pm
I will be gone on Saturday (11/13/10) because I'm going with my family to visit my grandpa a few hours away at his yearly gig thing. I'll likely be gone all day but I will make it for my classes the next day.

Just a heads up.

Characters MIA:
Cauldron Minty - Post Office Master
Hyppolyt Grey - Professor of Herbology (years 1-6)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm
wont be around from now till sunday night. Family business.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

won't be on actively for the next 2 weeks, getting ready for a trip and the trip itself >.<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:01 pm
Hey, I am starting to get really busy, so I won't be on gaia that often. Because of this I am missing a bunch of posts and don't have the time to read them to catch up, so in turn I have to do a smallish post. I may start not being on everyday, which will just make it all the more confusing, so just as a warning.

My character is Scarlet Indu Aysun - Slytherin - First Year.

EDIT: Now I know I won't be able to post really at all. (Maybe some) My computer died. I need to get it fixed.

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:38 pm
I will be gone this weekend November 19 through the 21. Not to worry I have an idea about how to work it all in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:48 pm
I'm not posting for my own absence (But depending on my mother's mood I may be absent anyway because of groundation but that is neither here nor there.)

In any case.
Vavila who has been balancing being at school (college) and being sick hasn't been active much on Gaia recently. She apologizes for that and also apologizes for not being on for until Mon the 22nd. She's going to go see Harry Potter 7 (more than five times she says.) with her boyfriend (and possibly others I'm unsure) She's currently busy packing thus can't tell you herself.

Her character is a 1st year slytherin student named Jackyl Coldstring. And then... some... new shop keeper guy that I don't remember the name of.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Vampire Toy and I will be gone from Friday to Sunday. We're going on a trip smile . So, both Icarus and Lillian will be posting their assignments late. Just a heads-up to everyone. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:45 am
I've been absent and probably will be for a few weeks. My internet is shut off. I'm sorry for the inconvenience :/  

Nalanie Escar

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 am
I may be missing, or spazzy for a few days. My fiancee is flying back how for a bit so I'm spending time with her. heart

Sorry ladies, Daemon's gonna be incogneto.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 am
My ability to get on will be sparatic for the next two weeks or so. my family is in the process of moving so we have to pack and all fo that. so Professor Sasha russos will probably not be able to up date her class for a while and Ashleigh Cardon & Christopher Kinsley may not make classes  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm
WP Daemon Sadi
I may be missing, or spazzy for a few days. My fiancee is flying back how for a bit so I'm spending time with her. heart

Sorry ladies, Daemon's gonna be incogneto.

*puts on lipstick* but you said you'd never leave me crying  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces