Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:23 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Oh, My apologies. I was talking to the second year who said I couldn't handle a Cobra." She smiled and placed her hand on his. "Many, many apologies... Dundas." She smiled.

((Oooooh, I forgot to specify that... WHOOPS!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image
My God's, Malady thought, brushing her blood red her behind her ear, 'meek', indeed. We're only eleven and she's already acting like a complete tart. And as for interesting, I bet they weren't all that sharp as ickle little firsties themselves. Malady smirked to herself, then frowned wondering if she had actually muttered that aloud.  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

No expression crossed Dante's face"If you are trying to be insulting I suggest you try harder" he said in a flat tone to Mariella. She irritated him and decided to ignore her all together. He turned back to Charon,"I cant sssstand these firssst yearsss" he hissed to him in parsel tongue, his face still calm and expressionless.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm
[Alex, how can you read Dante's mind? He never mentioned his sister. Ever.]  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 pm
{GAUH~ I AM GONNA BE SO ANGRY AND SAD!!

The first part she was talking to Malcolm because Malcolm has a nine year old sister, second part she was talking to Dante.... that make any sense? And I'm sorry if she's acting kind of slutty... or whatever but that's how her parents taught her to get people to be her followers T crying T... normally she acts sweet and innocent but she reaaally wants Malcolm to be her slave}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 pm
(( oh ok..I was getting confused there for a moment...))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm
((That's fine Malady is kind of rude but she too is a victim of her domestic enviornment.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm
[Uh oh.]  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Chris shrugged. He didn't care if others liked him or found him interesting. In a way though he was surprised that dante was aware that he had failed most of his first year classes. "I was bored of them so I never really payed attention," He said answering dante's statement about him failing most of his classes. Never once did the blond look up from his food while replying main because despite his indifference about failing he's parents were that happy and he had been swiftly scolded so having someone bring that up made him remember his parent's scolding.

(Office Of Confusion: I thought I had replied to dante already sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Malady ignoring, the two persons making fast friends, adressed the rest of the table, " I'm Malady...Hoiden." She was resigned to the fact that conversation wouldn't start itself and she would inevitabley need the upperclass students to teach her the ropes.  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante let out a loud laugh at Christophers comment."Bored so you didn't pay attention? What an outrageous twit you are" he said still laughing,"If you only pay attention you wouldn't get into trouble." he sneered and looked at him " you are giving Slytherin a bad name by doing so " he said disgustedly.

((again please dont take this personally, this is how dante is to people that get on his nerves))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Charon smiled lightly leaning his head on his chin. Damn he loved watching Dante work. "Remind me to never anger you." Charon hissed softly to his friend. The pale blond was rather enjoying watching the fireworks right now, but he knew Dante better then anyone. And knowing Dante meant knowing what he was like when he got angry. "Dante, why are you bothering to lower yourself enough to argue with rabble like him? There seems to be some here who remember their manners and actually seem pleasent. Why don't we turn our attention to them?" He asked his smile as friendly and charming as a vipers.

((just a note, Charon is a parseltongue so the only one who can hear him is Dante, thanks))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

She frowned heavily.
"Oh?! As if Slytherin is a perfect bunch of daisies? Is that it? I mean honestly. Slytherin housed the dark lord! Ring any bells... the haunt that murdered hundreds of muggles, mud-bloods, and who knows what else? None of them can call themselves wizards or witches." She scoffed and then looked over at Malady. "Pleasure to meet you." She smiled sweetly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante glared at Christopher for a moment then turned to Charon,"You are absolutely right, I suppose my pride as a Slytherin caused me to flare. Something this thing here doesn't seem to have much of" Maestro hissed a laugh out at his masters comment.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

"It's alright it happens to the best of us." Charon said patting Dante's shoulder lightly. Etheris slid down from her spot around her masters neck, coiling around his folded hands. "So besides making hostile comments, hows your evening Dante?" He asked smiling at him.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games