Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie nodded. "My mom taught me a few.It was a while ago though.But I think they were just the basics."She said, shifting her eyes towards him and Tamara."Like..Lumos, Accio, Wingardium Leviosa..And Nox.Those are all I can think of right now.."She replied.Then she started to pull on her long red hair as she glanced around the room.Heddin was cooing, and lightly pecking Charlie on the hand with his beak."My dad was also teaching me things too.I just don't remember them much."She said, once more rocking her head, back and forth.

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am brave..
I am intelligent..

Ϛofia Ӎarie Ϛharp

I am sneaky..
I am reckless

╔══════════════╗

Sofia looked at Charlie impressed. Wow! I only learned 2/3rds of those spells! ''Wow, that's amazing Charlie? Is it?'' She asked, smiling.

╚══════════════╝

I can believe..
I am funny..

User Image

I am chivalrous..
I am Gryffindor!

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie smiled.Then she nodded."Yup, it's Charlie.And thank you." She said.She shifted into a more comfortable position on the chair and looked over at the girl."And, if I may ask who are you?" She asked politely, smiling."Wait..lemme correct myself.I'm Charlotte, I just prefer Charlie."She said with a grin.

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Thats pretty cool Charlie. Seems like we all seem to know a little magic. Woohoo we can totally show our Gryffindor awesomeness when classes start. Maybe get some easy house points with are skills." Remy said happily. He then listened as Sophia introduced herself to Tammy who seemed to just be staring off into the distance thinking. "What you thinking about Tammy?" He asked curiously as to she went all quiet on them.

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

>>> Charlotte Hart <<<

That Depressed little Gryffindor Girl.
How Did you ever Find your way into Gryffindor anyway? Veela?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte Sighed and entered the common Room. Taryn was behind her. She couldn't wait until classes but she felt depressed. It felt as if someone was reminding her of all these sad things. Nothing could possibly be actually wrong. She felt the earge to Visit the Nurse with severe depression... She sighed again and took an empty seat by the Window. Immidiatly the Girl across from her got up and walked away. Why did Charlotte always get ignored? It might be Good Really... Though she felt many eyes on her back. The Common Room was full with people and lots of them were talking about the upcoming classes. She'd probably just become the teachers least favorite student and end up in detention half the Year. At least that's what happened at beaxbatons. She looked around to see if she even Knew anyone. She didn't. Something was Just pulling her away from everyone else. She felt like going out into the Grounds. She got up almost knocking over the large chair. She sat down again feeling more eyes on her. "Oh God..." She whispered hiding her face in her robes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 pm
    User Image
    Cαmeron Elliott Sinclαir- - - - - - - - - - -
    [First Year, Half-Blood, & a proud Gryffindor...Yeah, my life is pretty amazing right now.]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sometime after looking around the common room and taking a seat in a nice, plush, insanely comfortable arm chair, Cameron had fallen asleep without having realized this at all. So, imagine his surprise when he was awoken to the sound of a chair thudding against the floor. Of all things, that was what finally woke the boy up? Well, I guess it wasn't that surprising. People talking generally didn't wake him...unless of of they were calling his name...and that usually meant he was in trouble. Stretching though, Cam looked around the room again. There were different people in there now, but it was the common room after all. People were in and out of it all the time, so that didn't give him any clue as to how long he'd been sleeping for. His brown eyes soon landed on a girl who stood up, like she wanted to leave, only to sit back down, and put her head in her hands. Now, what boy would just let a poor girl sit there looking so sad? Not this one, I can tell you that. Cameron got to his feet and walked over to her. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, keeping his voice sort of soft.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:59 am
    Șɦεʅɓʏ Ƚʏии Gαȿϼαɾ User ImageUser Image
    I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Gɾʏϝϝɪиɗσɾ, and proud of it!
    Ɖεϯεɾɱɪиαϯɪσи and Ͼυɾɪσȿɪϯʏ are my most interesting traits.
    I seek Ⱥɗѵεиϯυɾε and Ғɾɪεиɗȿћɪϼ more than anything.

Out of nowhere Shelby let out a very loud yawn. She quickly placed her hand over her mouth and let out a little giggle thinking it was funny. Just as she looked around she noticed everyone seemed to be having their own conservations. Might as well get some sleep, classes start tomorrow! She thought to herself as quickly slipped in and out of the clusters of Gryffindors. As she reached the stairs she made her way up to the girls dormitories.

~Going to the Gryffindor Girls Dormitories~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 pm
    User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
    Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
    I'm not afraid of the dark...
    I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam listened and watched as spells were cast and storries exchanged. She looked to Tanisa when she cried out and knocked her chair over. Standing up after the girl left she sat the chair up properly and excused herself quietly. Reaching the corridor she looked at Tanisa's back for a sceond before sitting down next to her, "So, any reason for what just happened?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. It was her curiousity that lead her to asking in the first place.

...I'm afraid of falling.
    ...I'm afraid of what's in it
    ...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am brave..
    I am intelligent..

Ϛofia Ӎarie Ϛharp

I am sneaky..
    I am reckless

╔══════════════╗

I need to make friends! Sofia went up to Cameron and smiled. ''Hi I'm Sofia Marie, and you are?''

╚══════════════╝

I can believe..
    I am funny..

User Image

I am chivalrous..
    I am Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm
    Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara was jostled from her thoughts by Remy's comment. "Huh? Oh, nothing, just exploring space." Of course, only Charlotte Hart, the half-Veela and Olivia knew of her current project. She was trying to keep it a secret, after all. She looked around the now busy comment room and waved at Charlotte.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Junior 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:31 pm
    User Image
    Remus Louis Riley

Remy smiled up at her. "Thats cool. Space is a great place to explore." He said knowing about it personally from all his days of relaxing on the couch staring out the window. Remy was still sitting on the floor next to the chair from when Tammy tickled him with the spell. He leaned back against it with a big grin on his face. "I have a feeling this is going to be a really cool year at hogwarts. Dont you agree Tammy?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 pm
    Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She smiled and looked up at the season. She had to admit she was really happy to finally be here and be able to cast magic and all that stuff. Something bit at her mind though. She frowned for only a moment before looking at Remy and nodding. "I certainly hope so. I have high hopes for this school year."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Junior 100

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 pm
    User Image
    Cαmeron Elliott Sinclαir- - - - - - - - - - -
    [First Year, Half-Blood, & a proud Gryffindor...Yeah, my life is pretty amazing right now.]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Hmmm?" Cameron looked up when a voice sounded next to him, only to come face to face with a rather pretty blonde girl. Honestly, he may be young, and therefore not interested in girls as anything other than friends, for the time being, but he could still determine that she was indeed pretty. He briefly glanced back down at the girl he'd walked up to, who had yet to answer him, before looking back at the blonde. "Nice to meet you Sophia." The boy said with a smile, before sticking a hand out for her to shake. "My name's Cameron...Cameron Sinclair."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm
    User Image

User Image
    CHARLOTTE HART

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
    For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
    For every love there is a Hart somewhere to receive it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte curled her legs under her body. She felt herself washing pick and her eye lids fluttering madly. She listened to people talk about her. A 6th year whispered something about her. "Have you ever seen a girl as weird as her? Shes so clumsy." The second Girl said. "She never talks to anyone. Weird Girl." They then turned and walked out of ear-shot. Charlotte sighed her heart feeling Heavier than ever and let her mouth gape open. Suddenly she was surprised by a boy around her age. She looked up at him not exactly knowing what to say. This was what she was Horrible at. Thinking on the spot. She looked at the boy about to open her moth to say "I'm Fine" When another Girl popped up beside him. She felt her cheeks thrive red. This was so Embarrassing. Fighting back the urge to get up and walk away Charlotte opened her mouth to speak again when Cameron spoke. Sofia and Cameron stared at her as if she was supposed to say something. Beauty and Charm were not something to treasure when your tongue didn't work. She simply smiled and opened her mouth half hoping she would be interrupted again. "I... I'm Charlotte..." She let out her stomach flipping. "...Charlotte Hart." Her eyes increased size as her stomach lurched again. She raised her eyebrows and looked out the window trying to occupy herself with the scenery. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a Bird? To fly around and be Free? Charlotte gasped as she saw the bird she was watching eaten by the Whomping Willow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.

niarbyl

Capitalist

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm
    ══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
    ...you'll never fail ...
    ... you'll never succeed ...
    ... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn followed Charlotte closely behind until they reached the common room. She didn't really notice her friend's distress, but her mind was focused on a small bronze statue. It looked so realistic, she thought. Just as if it would spring to life ... With a sudden jolt the lion began to shake violently. Taryn jumped back in surprise. The lion started to grow bigger and bigger. Taryn took a few steps back. What had she done?

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff