Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

xxxx---------≺N є l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

There was another clang outside.
there came in Panting Nelly.
her dark brown hair in her face.
"Muggle DAYS are different
from wizards! Or my
clock is not working...I told you that armer is out to get
me everytime i pass. It falls on me!
"
Panted Nelly.
She saw a new girl talking to Ryan.
"Oh hello! I'm Nelly who are you?"
Nelly dropped her school bag on the floor and took a seat by the big
yellow couch in front of Ryan.
She brushed her dark brown hair out of her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

xxx---------≺N e l l y≻----------------------------------------------------

Nelly reached out and grabbed her bag.
A picture of a younger girl which was her
and an owl on her spreading arm tipped out of
her bag. She picked up the picture and smiled.
Just then her bage owl flew in. It was all
feathery and had brown dots on the
tips of it's wings.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:35 pm
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
"Name's Bailey. Pleasure to meet you, Nelly!" Bailey bounced over to Nelly, happy to see another smiling face, and perched herself on the arm of the big chunky, yellow couch upon which Nelly was sitting. Just as Bailey had opened her mouth to ask Nelly which house she had been hoping to be placed in, a giant owl with a gorgeous color pattern swooped into the common room.
"Ohhh my!" Bailey exclaimed loudly, "This must be your owl! She's lovely!" Bailey reached out to stroke the owl, which comfortably nestled it's feathery head into Bailey's suntanned hand.
"Sweet little fella, too." she giggled, "There's somebody I'd like you to meet."
Bailey let out a soft whistle, and just then a magnificent chocolate brown owl with golden feather tips soared into the brightly lit room, it's matching golden eyes glittering with the reflection of the fire in them. "This is Duke. Don't let his proud demeanor scare you. He's a sweetheart. What's your owl's name? Lovely coloring I might add!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 pm
~Sylphy Air~

Syl awoke from his nap, from when he first came into the dorms to find a few people through out the common room. "Hi, I'm Syl." (pronounced sill) He glanced around the room for a spot to sit, he sought out a spot in the corner of the room with a little stool. As Syl walked over to the stool his pet mole, Toph, began to make its way outside of his vest pocket. He gently took her out and began to hold her in his hand. Syl quietly sat down and began to pet Toph. He shyly asked, "Does everyone here have parents who can cast magic, or are they just normal?" Hoping he wouldn't be the only one here with parents who couldn't do anything magical at all.  

Twisted_Mushroom

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 pm
Bailey pivoted on the arm of the couch she sat on to face Syl, "Hey there. I'm Bailey Oliver and this is my owl Duke. My mum was a witch, but when my muggle father found that out on the night of their honey moon, that was the end of their marriage...but the beginning of me. wink I have much respect for the nonmagical sort, though. Nothing to be ashamed of!"
Bailey turned back again and continued stroking the pair of owls that sat beside her with a pleasured look upon her shining face.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

"Her name is Jill"
said Nelly.
She was delighted her new friend enjoyed her owl.
Just then a adorable brown beautiful owl flew in.
It had the most gorgous goldeneyes. " That's a beautiful
owl you got there!
"
Nelly touched it's silky feathers.
Just then a boy walked in he was wearing a vest.
Very odd for a wizard, Nelly
thought we hogwarts students were suppose to wear robes.
"Oh I'm Nelly. My real parents were
magical but my parents now aren't really.
Aren't we suppose to wear robes in Hogwarts?
"
Nelly knew since his parents weren't magical he wouldn't
know.
" hmm...Your parents never bought you robes
I guess...Hogwarts leaves a pair in the boys or girls dorm.
"

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 pm
~Sylphy Air~

"Nice to meet you Bailey." Syl said with a grin on his face. "Thanks for the respect," he mumbled, "most people become rude when they find out my parents are muggles." He glanced over at the clock, "Wow, it's getting a bit late, I hate to be rude, but I have to get some sleep...not sure what tomorrow has to bring. I hope to see you around tomorrow." Syl stood up and headed to his dorm. "I will be sure to grab a pair of robes in the morning" Syl said to Nelly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Bailey glanced back at Syl while he spoke to her, and she replied softly, "I totally understand Syl. Some people just don't understand that a wizard is a wizard -" Bailey was cut off in the middle of her sentence with an interrupting yawn, "Oh! Pardon me. I guess I better be getting off to bed as well. See you guys in the morning!"
Bailey slid off the arm of the couch and began to make her back to the girl's dormitory, still taking in her new surroundings.

Porcelaine Ivory

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

Celeste nodded with a smile and kissed Spike's cheek "In the morning" she gave another smile before retiring up to the girl's dorms.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 am
User Image

Quietly the door opened and Yuan slipped in. He didn't want to disturb anyone by making a ton of noise. Looking around the common he smiled feeling imediately at home. Part of him still couldn't believe he was here at Hogwarts. Slowly he moved around the room looking over everything that found interesting. Wow it's so cozy in here. He thought running a hand down part of a chair before he sat in it still looking around.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 am
User Image
Ⓦilliam Ⓡyan Ⓓante ♠ Hufflepuff ♠ First Year

Ryan offered Bailey a reassuring smile as he shook his head. "You didn't scare me."

His attention was then caught by Nelly as she entered the common room with a bit of an exhausted look on her face as she exclaimed and then introduced herself to Bailey. He blinked his eyes as an owl entered the room and perched down beside Nelly. His eyes diverted back to Bailey as she called her owl into the room and stroked it's feathers.

"They don't.. bite do they?" He asked the two as he refrained from getting any closer to the owls, he's never had good experiences with owls, that's why he has a cat.

After he said this, another boy swept into the room with a timid demeanor as he introduced himself. Ryan greeted the boy and introduced himself, for the most part, Ryan remained silent as they conversed but managed to wave goodbye to those that left the room and was left with Nelly, and the few others who were gathered on the couches.

Edit: The young Hufflepuff glanced back over to the portrait hole in time to watch yet another boy enter the common room with the same awe struck look as the others before him.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.

Imagination encircles the world.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 am
User Image

As he looked around the room watching the others talk, Yuan felt a rummble in his stomach. Chuckling a little he got up dusting his robes off and straighting them before moving to the door again. Maybe there would be enough time for food before he tried to figure out where his classes would be so he wouldn't be late later on. Just as quietly as he entered Yuan left.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

Since everyone was going to bed
Nelly decided to, too.
She grabbed her school bag and left the common
room.

UFLE UF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
«Sylphy Air»«Hufflepuff»«First year»

Syl climbed out of bed, and made his way to the common room. Anyone here? he asked as he entered the circular room. He then made his way to a chair positioned next to desk, he then pulled out a leather book with a large seal on the cover and placed it on the table. He then began reading the book, he wasn't quite sure what it was about, but he had a feeling he would learn some sort of magic from it.  

Twisted_Mushroom

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces