Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana smiled when Katrina confirmed they could go. "Me too!" she exclaimed as her girlfriend approached her. When her hands slid around the redhead's waist, Ariana slid her arms and locked her fingers together around Katrina's neck. "It's a date," she said before leaning her head forwards and tilting it to the left to kiss the brunette.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:02 am
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora padded quietly down the short hall towards the girls' dorm, leaving the chatter of the common room behind. As she opened the door, she peeked inside and smiled, pushing the door open for Sariwa to follow through. "Oh gosh...It's so cozy!" she exclaimed, quickly going in search of her trunk. Everything in the room was rounded and warm - the heater was already simmering, giving the room a sleepy feel. Nora quickly found her trunk - it still bore her mother's initials, but her own had been added when she had inherited it. Trunk, bed, and wardrobe located, she began the search for her cat. "Bevin...? Bevin, where are you...?" she called quietly, peering under the bed. Suddenly, she heard a very familiar meow from on top of her bed. She scrambled up, and sure enough, the grey kitten was perched on top of the canopy. Nora laughed in delight. "Oh, come down here you tricky thing! There's someone here for you to meet!" Bevin waited a moment before leaping delicately to the floor and trotting over to Nora. The girl scooped her up and sat on her bed, stroking the purring feline. She smiled over at Sariwa, arms full of silver cat. "This is Bevin - she's almost a year old. She's a right diva sometimes, buts she's very friendly. Did you say you had a cat as well?" she asked, kicking of her shoes and making herself more comfortable on her new bed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa followed Nora into the girls' dorm. It was indeed cozy and she knew she was going to feel right at home here. She found her trunk next to her bed. While inspecting the area where she would sleep the following 7 years, Nora found her cat. Sariwa walked over to her and scratched Bevin behind its ears. "Hi there." she said looking at the silvery little creature for a few moments. "Yes, my cat should be here somewhere too... Hercules!" she called while looking around the room. The big orange and white coloured cat peered out behind a curtain looking confused. He seemed to make up his mind and walked across the floor towards his owner. She picked him up. "This is Hercules. He's nine years old, pretty much an old man already." she said and smiled. "I've had him for as long as I can remember." Noticing the other cat, Hercules made a low growling noise "Oh, be quiet! This is Bevin, you better be nice to her, and to Nora too!" she said firmly. Hercules looked a bit annoyed but became quiet at his owner's command.

Amadeli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:32 am
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

Bevin merely looked at the other cat, and with a short meow, she wriggled under one of Nora's elbows and stalked away. Nora sighed. "Diva, am I right? But Hercules seems like quite the handsome feline!" she said with a grin, offering her hand to the tomcat. After a moment of comfortable silence, Nora flopped backwards onto her back and sighed, exhausted from the thrills of the evening. "You know, despite all the Slytherins at the beginning of the sorting, I think Hufflepuff had the most new students this year!" she mused, staring at her canopy and the ceiling beyond. "I wonder what it's going to be like having them in our classes...."

Sariwa

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

Sariwa found her bed and sat down placing Hercules in her lap. Happy to be with his owner again he circled around a few times before finding the right place to lay down. He looked quite pleased with himself. He was probably gloating in the compliment he had gotten from Nora, Sariwa imagined. "I heard Slytherins are really mean. If that's true, it's not gonna be nice to have classes with them." she said with worry in her voice. "Not nice at all." She stroked Hercules a bit too fast for his liking, but he did not mind. Sariwa always did this when she worried. "But the teachers are supposed to be nice, right? They will probably interfere if the Slytherins do something bad." she said, convincing herself it was nothing to worry about.

Amadeli

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 am
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

Nora sat up, thinking for a moment. "Well, every house has had it's lot of bad witches and wizards - I think Slytherins get a bad reputation because they tend to stick together and are pretty uppity sometimes about blood statuses." she mused, crossing her legs and leaning back against her headboard. "But my dad's best friend all through school was a Slytherin, and the teachers' job here is to make sure that everyone get equal treatment. Mostly they will take away House Points and give out detentions." she said, as Bevin came sauntering back and perched herself on Nora's lap. With a smile, she stroked the feline under the chin, eliciting a purr. "Oh, I heard that there is a dueling club starting up this year! Do you wanna go check it out sometime? First years can't join, but it'll be a good preview of what we will be learning in later years." she offered, a warm grin on her face at the prospect at watching a live wizard's dual.

Sariwa

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

Sariwa pondered what Nora had said. "Well, you have a point. Let's not judge them before we know them, right?" she said remembering that her dad had always taught her just that. She watched as Hercules peered out from behind her back looking at Bevin with interest. "I'm not sure if he's still not liking her or if he's just shy now." she said and turned around to stoke the cat who had no interest in cuddling at the moment. "We should definitely check out the dueling club, though." she continued and smiled brightly at the thought. "We might actually learn something useful." she added thinking of the recent potions class.

Amadeli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image

| Ani James |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ani is...
CURRENTLY // dressed normaly
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY // in the hufflepuff girls dormitory
CURRENTLY WITH // first years
CURRENTLY FEELING // curious
CURRENTLY THINKING // '...'

Ani walked into the dorm looking around at all the beds and smiled. It all looked so cozy. She walked up to the oven to warm her hands. The hallways were a bit cold in the evening she thought, but with all the warm fireplaces in the rooms it really wasn’t to bad.

Loyal...And a hard worker to boot,
You help those in need, I see,
Then this house is perfect for that attitude...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hufflepuff Common Room -> Girls Dormitory

Alice left Jasper so she could head off to bed. He wasn't happy about being away from her but she reminded him it was only for the night. With that she went upstairs and came to the girls dormitory. It was a cozy room with beds lining the room. She couldn't help but be glad that all these girls would hopefully be her friends by the end of the year. Noticing a white haired girl Alice skipped over to her. "Hello roomy my name's Alice what's yours?" she asked happily.

With: Ani

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

Tr3AcL3 TarT

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 am
User Image

| Ani James |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ani is...
CURRENTLY // dressed normaly
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Alice
CURRENTLY FEELING // happy
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'oh who's this?'

Ani looked up and smiled at the girl.
"hey there! I'm Ani". she said. She took a moment to take in this new person. She was quite petite and had pretty brown hair. She was really cute. She reminded Ani of a character in one of her favourite children’s books that her mom had always read to her in the evenings before bedtime and sometimes also outside on the porch bench on warm summer nights.

Hufflepuff!

User Image

murruelecreuset

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Girls Dormitory

“It’s very nice to meet you Ani.” Alice said more than happy to be making a new friend or at least she hoped. She seemed really nice so it seemed hard to believe she didn’t have a friend in her new roommate. “You looking forward to classes tomorrow?” Alice asked her as she went over to her trunk and thinking about what she was going to wear in the morning. Alice would be doing the same with Jasper in the morning like she always did making sure he was presentable and all.

With: Ani

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

Tr3AcL3 TarT

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 am
User Image

User Image

Ani is...
CURRENTLY // dressed normally
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Alice
CURRENTLY FEELING // excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // ' <3. '

Ani smiled again, turning toward the girl named Alice.
"same here". she said brightly. "Oh yeah!" she added, answering Alice's question. "I cant wait for all the interesting subjects!" Ani turned in a circle, trying to locate her trunk. Spotting it at the end of one of the four-poster beds, she walked to it starting to unpack.

Hufflepuff!

User Image

murruelecreuset

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:00 pm
Suddenly, a letter was flown into the girl's dorm and landed on Corabell Kiremono's Bed.

((Hate that this is short but oh well...))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:16 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Reading the note, Corabell laughed. She had missed Rowan while she was ill, and a picnic sounded lovely. Corabell took a few minutes to change, stole a peek in the mirror, and grabbed a package Shina had sent. With a light clatter of heels on stone, she dashed down the stairs, headed for the garden.

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? Girl's Dorm
Who am I with? No one
What am I doing? Getting ready for a date!
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image Marshmallow had been visiting this particular young girl a lot but didn't particularly mind it. She was nice, she smelled nice, and his master's husband gave him good treats after each successful delivery! Plus, it was a nice way to stretch his wings after a good nap. And before a good nap.

User Image

Cara MiaKitty

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas