Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny looked back at Nessa, "Ah..um sure...but you'd have to have Xenos help you get out there when he does." Danny replied awkwardly, looking away slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
Nessa tryed her best to give Danny a smile but it looked more self-consious then anything. She looked at Xenos," Would you be able to get me out?"  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

Xenos sighed lightly. This could be a problem. "Honestly miss, I don't even know if I'm going to get myself out there. I'm only going purely for research. I'm interested in these sorts of things. Chances are high we'll be in the forbidden forest and that isn't a place to take lightly. If I can find a safe way for us to be out there then yes you may come." Xenos answered looking at the girl. "That and I don't want to lose my recently aquired Qudditch position. So I have to do some thinking myself. Once I get into the library and do some research I'll let you know. Is that alright?" He asked looking at the girl still. This one was very quiet and he worried about taking her out into such a dangerous place. Not that he himself should be going out there, but he'd play games with his own life not anothers.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari leaned back in her chair and looked up the ceiling. Xenos Danny and one of the new First year girls seemed to be deep in conversation. She sighed and stood. She really wasn't interested in talking with people. This was the first real bit of free time she had had since coming to Hogwarts. It was time to go the library. Maybe the Librarian would be able to help her. So Hikari left for the Library.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:37 pm
Ariana gave a small wave as she noticed Hikari leaving as she was getting back from the owlry. It was a nice place for her to relieve the stress of the day. She found it relaxing and possible one of the few places where other students really did not go to a lot. Plus it was nice to see her owl and being able to talk to him for a bit before sending him off.

She heard the last bit of what Xenos had said. She piped up with mild curiosity. "What position did you get with Quidditch, Xenos?'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image
"Hm? Oh I'm Keeper, and now team captain." Xenos answered with a smile. He was a bit proud of making it but pride isn't something that went to his head. "Do you play?" He asked Ariana curious as to who would be joining the team next year.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 pm
Ariana gave big smile when Xenos told her the news. "Congratulations. I am very happy to hear that. Very little, I grew up around mostly muggles. I have a feeling I am not really cut out for dealing with brooms if my first flying lesson has indication." She looked down to the floor as if embarrassed by this. She knew a great many wizards could fly with ease.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't say that. I wasn't the greatest of flyers my first year. The only reason I made the team was because my friend Yuan and I practiced all summer. Even with that half the reason I chose keeper is because it doesn't require fancy flying." Xenos said with a chuckle. It was true, he honestly believe that all the practice he had last summer is what helped him. That and the speedy broom. "If you want, you can alway come out to practice and see if there is any attraction." He suggested as he fixed his glasses with a smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

Gisela was quiet and listened in on their conversation. She understood Xenos' reasons but it would be simply idiotic for others to go. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Well Im a little tired, I think I may go to my dorm now. Please do not get in trouble. We already are far behind Gryffindor in points." she said looking around then at Xenos, hoping that as the eldest in the room he would make the correct decision. Then she turned and left the room. The conversation on Quidditch had peaked her interest but the previous topic had gotten her a little irritated. Rest would help calm her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:51 am
Ariana brightened a bit after hearing that Xenos was not to good his first year. She felt like she should be better being a pure blood wizard. She knew that maybe given time she would get better. She could only hope to pass flying. She matched Xenos' smile with one of her own. "I think I might come see the team practice. Maybe I might join you during practice if I am feeling brave enough. I am glad that I am not the only one to start off having problems with flying. I know I have never really gotten the chance to since I have younger siblings that could cause trouble."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image
Nessa's voice lower a little," I understand the risk for me, certainly as a first year going to the... possible destination but I also have my own reason for wanting to come..." she cut off for a second. "I need to know the truth about something..." she said even quieter as she looked at Danny.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

"Don't worry Miss Emengard. I have to get out of the castle myself first. Sleep well." Xenos said nodding lightly at her. It was true they were very far behind in points and this little endever could cost them any chance of winning the house cup. Sighing lightly he promised to sit awhile and think through the options before he decided.

"That would work. We'll see if they let you join in for practice, but there's a chance that Professor Skylar won't since you haven't passed flying yet. That doesn't mean I can't help you out though. I might sit in on one of your classes and see what I can't do to help you."" Xenos continued looking back at Ariana. Thankfully she wasn't one he had to worry about coming the night of the full moon. Simple flying practice would be good for the both of them.

"It's not just risk. If I go, I take full responsiblity for everyone who follows. Frankly I don't mind taking my life in my own hands but I'm not ready to have others there as well. We'll see what happens once I figure out how to get out. So don't fret too much about it." He sighed lightly as he said this. It was true. If he was going to risk anyone's life it'd be his own. That way no one could blame someone else for it. But to risk another's...he just wasn't sure about that.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 pm
Ariana gave a smile. "That would be wonderful. I would feel bad if I took too much time away from your studies to help silly me out. Just let me know when practice is." She watched him after the other first year had mentioned going with him on the full moon. She could understand the sigh that came from him. She gently patted his arm before she spoke again. "I have a feeling that the answers will come. What if you went out on your own for the first full moon to see how it all goes. If you feel that it would be okay for others, than bring along friends. Its just a thought I had. I understand not wanting others to get hurt from this. I hoped I helped a little bit."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 am
User Image
Nessa knodded and went to go sit down in one of the chairs. She sat there quietly not knowing what else to say.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled when Ariana made her suggestion. Leave it to stress and a headache to make him miss the simplest answer. "You know Miss Ariana. That is a very good idea. Thank you. And I promise once I know when practice is I'll let you know." He said smiling at her. He would have hugged her but that was a little to forward for him.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces