Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 am
User Image

Dante glared at Charon then looked back to Cosette,"It is impressive that you had your doll fixed. I would also like to know how it was done." he said dragging on before he answered. "His name is Xenos" he said flatly,"he is a Ravenclaw but surprisingly pleasant to be around." he added still looking at the doll. "Although his Hufflepuff friend seems alright as well, I do not think I could tolerate him for too long" he said petting Maestro as a distraction.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

"Don't give me that look. There's nothing wrong with it. Besides it's Ravenclaw. It's not like your making googoo eyes at a Gryffindor. You're friendship's harmless. After all you've got us wonderful purebloods to keep you entertained." Charon said in retort to Dante's glare. It wasn't going to be a secret long. He personally didn't mind intermingling with other houses as long as it wasn't Gryffindor. Even then it's not like you can get away from the lion wantabes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

He nodded to Charon's comment,"At least it is Ravenclaw, of the other houses they seem to be much closer to us" he said petting maestro again. "Just because someone is a pure blood doesn't really make them all that entertaining either" he said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette's attention immediately snapped entirely to Dante at the mention that his friend was in Ravenclaw. "As I said, the charms teacher fixed her. But a Ravenclaw? How intriguing..." she trailed off thoughtfully. Perhaps through this Ravenclaw friend, she could learn a way to get revenge on that horrible boy who had partly caused her doll to become covered with soot in the first place! "I should like to meet this friend of yours," she said. "As Charon pointed out, you are not becoming friends with a Gryffindor, thank goodness...We have others who manage that." It was clear that she still was annoyed with Daemon, though luckily he wasn't in the room.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

"Dante said this Xenos has a study group getting ready to go on. You could join us Cosette if you wished too. That would be a good time to meet him. Or we could always plan a meeting somewhere." Charon suggeted with a smile. He smiled lightly at the comment of others being friends with Gyffindor. For a moment he almost felt bad for Daemon. Cosette didn't seem like someone you would want as an enemy, or even upset with you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 am
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette nodded. "A study group? That sounds interesting...perhaps one of them can answer some questions I have...When does it meet?" she was genuinely interested, and not just for the chance at revenge. A study group with a Ravenclaw could be a very good thing to be a part of, particularly if it was still going when they were fifth years...

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon finally remembered he had a commonroom and entered. "hey everyone," he said gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

"Hey Daemon. Welcome back. What's up?" Charon asked smiling when the other boy joined them. Looked like the common room was starting to fill up again. It was nice. He didn't like being alone for too long and with his friends around, Charon was at his best. "Pull up a seat."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

You released my evil...

Daemon settled into a chair with Charon silently, his mind in the tower. He smiled faintly in greeting at the others.

But can you out run it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 am
User Image

"Something bothering you Daemon?" Dante said looking over at him. He seemed lost in thought as much as he had been earlier. Not that he cared but he was curious.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

You released my evil...

"Just decided I really hate Gryffindor's is all" Daemon replied distractedly.

But can you out run it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

"Really now? What changed your mind? Thought you had a good friend in there?" Charon asked smiling lightly. Looking over at the the other boy he wondered lightly what happened to the other boy. He was so moody, it was interesting.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image

"You don't seem terribly angry" Dante said with a smirk."In fact, you seem a little down and depressed. What did one break up with you" he said in a teasing tone. He was really hoping to push some buttons during this conversation. Dante watched Daemons face seeing if he got anything out of him. "If Charon is correct about your 'friend' then that was your problem there. Being a friend with a Gryffindor will always bring you trouble. Better without them I say" Dante said turning away, his smirk still planted firmly in place.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

You released my evil...

Daemon flicked a cold smile at Dante, leaning forwards, His eyes were blank slates. No warmth in them at all. "It's you with the Ravenclaw boyfriend I hear."
He hissed softly, then reached into his bag to draw out some homework.

But can you out run it?

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

Dante's eyes flared but he calmed himself as best as he could,"I am only friends, nothing more. Perhaps you are just saying that because you wish to have some excuse to not think about that useless Gryffindor" Dante sneered back. "If they are friends with you they must be pretty useless. Those who are tend to flock together" he hissed with a smirk.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces