Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne simply laughed, already drunk. He doesn't give a damn about his gran, so why should he?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image Evelyn sat in silence as the Herbology teacher bickered back and forth with the caretaker, a rather amusing conversation. She chuckled under her breath at the comments they were making, trying to hide her interest by watching Professor Icarus and his boredom with the long list of first years still waiting to be sorted.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

He grinned and rolled his eyes.

"I bet your gran is waiting for you so why don't you just leave... maybe if you behave I'll give you a different plant to kill you? Maybe for valentines day... with all my hatred in the world to the most idiotic drunk hell hound I know.. Your nose for women is about as good as your liver."

Professor Grey, Slytherin - Herbology  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Florence grunted and rolled her eyes angrily.
"Would you shut up and enjoy the feast, dammit?" she hissed at them furiously. She stabbed her fork into the potato puree, showing her anger.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm
((This is, by far, the most amusing group of professors yet. I'm so glad to have you guys around biggrin you better not ever leave crying !!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

"My apologies Roselia."
He looked at the strange woman. "What is your name? My first instinct is to call any unknown woman Roselia." He then glanced over at Stayne. "And it's just instinct for the two of us to bicker. We go back .... I'd kill him if I could."

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 pm
(( What's wrong with VT...? <.< ))

User Image

User Image

"Florence Brendon." she introduced herself with a friendly smile, ignoring Stayne's intrigued glance.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

"Ah, I see." He nodded. "Wonderful name... well... the first name. Second name, not so much... Would it be at all possible for me to call you 'Flora' instead?" He smiled at her as charmingly as possible.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image

"Sure." chuckled Florence with a cunning smile. She became aware of the charming smile, and rolled her eyes. Let's hope this one isn't a Stayne copy, she thought with a light scoff.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

"It's exceptionally nice though... the name Florence... I think... I think I had a great, great, great grandmother with that name." He rubbed his chin. "She liked flowers too, everyone on my mums side loved flowers.... but my sister hates them." he shrugged. "Can't see why." He muttered as he began to scribble notes down on the pad he had in his pocket with a magic quill he pulled from the same pocket.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

"Really?", Florence raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Every woman likes flowers. Your sister must be an exception, then." she smiled kindly as she sipped her glass of water in silence.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

He grinned.
"You know, your smile is particularly dashing, even if it's a tad hard to see from here." He grinned again. "Truly though, speaking from the heart, not the pants unlike someone on the other end of the table." He kept smiling and gave her a small salute.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
Professor Lucivar Yaslana
Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher

Love give me strength,

The new professor strode elegantly into his seat. His moves whispered seduction into the air itself. He was sext. It's ok VT, you can think so too. As he passed the Headmistress, he stopped, placig a rose on her paulpet. "A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady!" he purred gently, then moved to his seat, eyes observing the room, and his fellow students. He was the new Defence teacher, and he'd kick your a** as quick as kiss you. Not that he would.

and strength shall help afford

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:18 pm
<<@ Daemon: Romeo and Juilet! Yay~ heart >>  

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

He was about to start discussing something with Flora but then the new professor waltzed in.
"Oh look! Another being from the scummy underworld of the marsh! And just as unattractive as you are Stayne! The pigs of the univers are all collecting over at your end Stayne." He chuckled and then shrugged smirking over at Florence. "My apologies." he calmly began to eat his food. "I'll stop tittering now." He smirked though, the dirge of the deep had another playmate.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces