Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

where; Sixth Floor Corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Phixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; happy?

SongsOutfit

Jane was glad Phi let the change in topic come so easily. She listened not sure if Phi wasn't telling everything or if Jane actually was wrong about something happening during the summer. "I'm glad you asked." Jane said as her summer was brought up. "I had to attend the most awkward dinner party you could imagine. Some random girl Thomas meet, totally think they are like going to get married or something just so you know" She said with a smirk. "But this was just ridiculous. They was seven of them! The most people I have ever lived with is three. Not something I am used to then the youngest little kid started saying stuff about the Hufflepuff house, he actually insulted my intelligence! Can you believe that? And then..." Jane trailed off when she noticed another close by. She wasn't expecting who she saw.
"Hello William" She said simply as she examined him. What does he want with Phi She thought. Now she decided, something was definitely going on that she didn't know about.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:30 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The girl eagerly stood upon their pleasured topic now. Smiling and nodding along and occasionally gasping in a touch of laughter whenever polite or necessary. Vivid imagination of the Ravenclaw painting images projected by Jane's recollected words. Senses momentarily dulled by the stimulation of conversation and the playing of thoughts behind her eyes - the sounds of the familiar small body left unheard until noticed by Jane. Phi swivelled around as well and met with the piercing gold gaze of William Nott. A shock of memory bursting through her in just the time lapse it took for her to inhale breath; memories of the amount of times he had attempted to smoulder her with his gaze, peel the skin off her bones with his glares and riddle her with the precious metal vision. The eyes of Remington Nott flashing up at her as well, the understood family connection living and pulsing between them. Now there seemed to be question replacing the usual loathing and dark intentions - it was weak, like the reflection on a murky pool, but Phinelia found herself stunned at seeing it.
The breath filled her lungs silently and without answering either, she gazed from Tay to Jane in muted question. The only message transferred in glance and the slightest raise of a brow towards to Hufflepuff before she looked to the snake and cautiously nodded for him to lead.
"I will talk to you soon Jane," she said as an after thought, never turning her head away from the gaze she now locked with chain and promise with Tay. The words touching each of the three - a subtext of other promise with differing meaning for the badger, snake and eagle.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:24 pm

User Image

So the first communication had been accomplished with positive results. The altercation had been left to be resolved by the boy and possibly his friend should he figure it out. The amount of time given to the encounter had been small enough to not give away to much but long enough to last as a memory. With the end of phase one over now the second phase could begin with intention of making his presence slightly more public.

Older students would come next, so as to bring some mature minds to the table. The young ones could be dismissed as allowing the school to play tricks on them or something as simple as day dreaming. Older students would allow for more believable telling of the tale. An older students also meant one wiser, more capable in spell work, and also more intelligent allowing for a higher risk. His patrols were starting to pay off and he was beginning to learn about specific students and collect dousers on some with minimal to useful information.

Upon the second to highest corridor within the school the White Fox now held himself within viewing range of several students now engaged in conversation. The first two, one a badger the other a raven and both female, seemed to be friends with some manner of un said understanding between the two at times. The third, serpent and a male also coming into the scene late, appeared to have an air about him that suggested caution and continued observation. The serpent called out the raven and with what sounded like a reply that held many hidden words, the raven seemed willing to accept.

The unsaid tension was thick, and for a moment the White Fox brought his hand to his small bag worried that this was about to get complicated. Even given the normal understanding between ravens and serpents this did not hold any of those symptoms, if anything it felt more like a meeting between a griffin and a serpent. So far the White Fox did not know which side he should intervene on should the encounter go live. He was prepared to go hot and engage but something like that would cause him to shift his mission directives, so for the time being the white masked figure stayed within the high shadows and watched.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

A nod, simple and serene was like the billowing whisper of winds wrapped around the deep blue sky whistling outside of the castle’s fortified stone walls. The caw of the raven was so faintly dispersed; he had almost thought he imagined it all. Without waiting for another word or sparing a moment to send a glance over his shoulder and affirm the wildfire haired girl had followed, he strode. The echo of her footsteps was all he needed. His own steps were quieted with the soft sole silken shoes wrapped within onyx dragon scales and shrouded into silence. They walked, slow and purposeful, winding around the corner and taking a turn all in silence. When it seemed it would last eternal, he began to slow. ”Do you know who your real parents are?” He began quietly, inquisitively.

His own family had had turmoil with a French wizarding family, a scandalous theft, murder, and blackmail during the Hundred Years War had sparked animosity, and a blood feud between the two families had been founded. He was raised to never trust them, or their French bloodlines. And now, as he debated the reason why Professor Rosier had confessed that Phinelia Von Ichval owed her something—he could only assume it was the same concept. A curious debt bestowed upon child. Von Ichval held a relatively Russian chime to it, he was sure, and that was where the Rosier clan had originated from. But he could confirm his suspicions, if he had his book…

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Distraught
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:48 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Silence had reigned as they walked - seemingly a sheep to a possible slaughter but the ravenclaw walked with a defying purpose. Striding behind the snake and glaring with written inquiry in the soft lines of her young face as she touched the stone of the floor. Thoughts burrowing into her head and turning either to ash or into twirling tunnels of contemplation and indication. Scenarios tumbling one after another each with other defined possibilities included and soon becoming meshed. Dialogue playing and planning setting itself to possibly be at hand for the girl when Tay finally turned to face her.
Molten eyes of determination and steel will did falter when he finally did and asked the question she may have never expected - only because she continuely wondered it herself. The immediate nature of honesty was reeled in as she willed herself to only straighten and steel herself against him. Standing taller and nearly at the boy's own height, gaze strong but non-threatening. The piercing promise of solving the puzzle, however, burned as fiercely as always expected of the short girl. "I will" she opted for with every intended promise riding on her clear tone. Having decided quickly that any answer she gave would have revealed some detail to him - even lack of an answer - and she was even more surprised to find that fooling and sneaking into his head with stubborn words was not a wish she possessed. She had few qualms over the honest admission and it made her question it just as much as the inquiry still was.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

”And I wish you luck,” he decided with an affirmed nod. His mouth suffered, dry, and raw, but a pooling resignation sat on his tongue as he tried to swallow it down. ”You won’t find it in my book; I can assure you that. Every day, it changes, and another page is added, but only with those with ties to my family. You won’t find them.”

Finally, his silent draw of steps had halted abruptly, and he spun to face her directly. At that moment, he felt the p***k of hair standing on edge, and the cool, numb wave of paranoia as he felt eyes boring straight down upon him. He didn’t resist himself the urge to glance around, left and right, neither did he hide this urge as his eyes circled up above within the shadows of the rafters. ”You have more important things to worry about, besides—

“I can show you, if you like…”
He tempted, clear conviction emanating with a golden glow. ”—But I have to see my book, to show you. Ser Raymar the Unseen will only show you if you’re with a Nott.” His cards drawn upon the table, he waited, breath caught in his throat as he vied that her curiosities of knowledge truly were important to her, like he assumed.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Distraught
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Sharp breath passed her throat and nearly cut the inner lining. Thoughts ripping each other apart a million miles a second filtering instincts perceived, sensory data categorised, intuition shouting, memories taking speed and every muse and skull-hitting ponder that allowed itself a passing glance spared. Indiscreetly, she found herself eager to grasp onto his offer and take every ounce and drop of knowledge that he had now in his open hand - her vice and maybe her only one; knowledge. A drink to her and a lifeblood that kept her mind grounded when so many times she was afraid her emotions would fire it off and she found solstice in observing and thinking and gaining a knowing. Nott was offering her a threat as much as a gift and Phinelia found herself licking her lips nervously deciding which one she wanted more.
Thrill and danger now seeming just as interesting and her normal mind puzzles. Swallowing hard and attempting to hide the motion of the effort, Phi allowed silver stands of her own memories quickly laps her out of focus. Thoughts and images and echoes sounds of the ages spent pouring and practically memorizing Tay's tome. The countless hours it had spent under her critical eye; under her feverish tearing and inspection; under her whispered words to the guardian of the book had not been needed to realize the ancient thing held far to many secrets for a thing of such weight. She imagined it would crush her innocent and eager fingers if it accounted for everything it held. The Ravenclaw could not forgive it for having secrets when she so desperately wanted to know them - it felt like either personal insult or personal challenge with fire tongs kissing her thinking mind. Its elusiveness held her interest where it may have been returned years ago without it. The redhead bit her lips as his eyes shone with that offer still hot and ready to serve. The most minute action was offered to the motion of nodding in agreement and motioning to be lead towards the Ravenclaw Tower.
The soft, nearly soundless steps began their symphony and tribal touch in the air once more as they moved in flow. Stiff, brought shoulders never allowed to slump as her mind gained the weight of contemplation and her pace never altering from the serious march.

[Exit]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Sixth Floor Corridor/ Sir Roberts

Stopping next to the suit of armor Ronyo smiled at the knight as he remembered when he first meet the statue. It was a memorable meeting to be sure, and Ronyo did fill bad that he had not come to visit the armor as much as he wanted to, but times had been fast and allowed for little time to come this way. He gave a bow to the knight and then turned to the others.

"This is Sir Roberts everyone. He is a trusted and honorable friend who has been gracious enough to provide information to us when he hears it. He gets more information than you might think as the rest of the portraits around here tend to gossip and chat from all over the castle. Sir Roberts only tells his information to those of the Chimera Club so long as we stay honorable in our intentions and ways to protect the school and the students," Ronyo turned to the armor again and bow once more, "Good to see you Sir Roberts, I apologize for not coming by as much as I would like. These past seasons have been hard pressing ones to be sure. I would like you to meet the newest members of the group I told you about. These four will carry on what we started and help protect the school and the students, "Ronyo moved to stand closer to the armor so it could see his motions as he pointed to each of the new four in turn, "Marina Aldred of Slytherin house, Samuel Meridith of Gryffindor, Heather Hawthorn of Hufflepuff, and Jamesina Maclaclan of Ravenclaw, but she prefers James if you will."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Interested
Thoughts: Who's this?
With: Ronyo, Jane, Heather, James, and Sam

Marina dipped into a small curtsy politely. "Pleasure to meet you, sir." Intrigued brown eyes surveyed the suit of armor delightedly. She couldn't believe Ronyo had managed to befriend one, they seemed to usually keep to themselves. Or so she assumed, having never engaged in conversation with one. But wonders never really ceased, now did they? Not here, anyways.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Paling armor, cracked at the foundations and crumbling at the base glinted against the sconce torch light high upon the decorated halls of the sixth floor corridor. A thick trace of dust thickly coated the armor of a once brilliant silver esteem, and now, a withering whisper of gray. Immobile, the daunting suit of armor rang with a hollow growl as life breathed within its core within the swift blink of an eye. ”Anon doth reign the day of might, Radiant One, for I have seen the troubles of thee.“ The grunge of metal slicing against metal churned as the helm atop the armors breastplate had slowly churned to a shift, eyeless sights vigil.

”Alas, I fain heed your hearts, mark thee, and dost thou souls, marry. Reclaim thy rights, hither and tither, thy four of heart are welcome, always, and forevermore." The knight addressed each four with a wise hollow ring, before he then turned once again to Ronyo Storm and continued to speak, metallic voice ringing.

“Anon, sirrah, oh Radiant One, wherefore hath thine of tawny pride fled? Thou Tulip in the Sand and Thine Engima—I prithee must know.”

[[[Trying to get back in the sway of things, sorry yall, for my idle lingerance. Had another bad fight with my ex, haven't been in much mood to keep up with this. [[For a little help with the dialouge, here's the link I used for shakespearean lingo]]]]]]  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather walked behind the group down the sixth floor corridor. There was someone she was supposed to meet. But who was it? When Ronyo brought them to a suit of armor, she figured he was either joking or hiding someone inside the thing. Then, it began to speak. Heather blinked. She didn't understand his Shakespearean speak very well, which left her in a state of 'what?' "Uhh... It's nice to meet you, Sir Robert. I'm Heather." she said, bowing a little in respect. Armor that can talk and move around? Was this like some Hogwarts version of Frosty the Snowman? Heather didn't know. Instead, she kept quiet, watching the metal man.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Prepared
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam quirked his eyebrow when Ronyo introduced them to a suit or armor, and nodded idly when it began to talk. Nothing about Hogwarts surprised him anymore. "Iambic pentameter?" Sam said to himself with a shrug and bowed his head to the suit of armor. "Sam Meridith, sir."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

where; fifth floor corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Ronyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; nothing much

SongsOutfit

Jane followed the group, remaining almost completely silent. She really didn't have much to say. She was much to lost in her thoughts. Somehow, without Jane realizing, they were standing in front of Sir Robert. Jane simply nodded in greeting and went back to her silent thinking

{ooc: sorry for the crappy post}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

A suit of armor. That was what they were going to see? A suit of armor! James was trying to figure out why they were visiting a suit of armor when it began to speak in what she assumed was iambic pentameter. She would be better off asking her father, the Shakespeare aficionado about that. "It is a pleasure to meet you sir, I am Jamesine Machlachlan," she said, curtseying to the armor. She had always wanted to curtsey.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Sixth Floor Corridor

Ronyo smiled as the group introduced themselves to the armor one by one and Sir Roberts announced himself with the same great words he had always used. It was one of the great things about the armor and Ronyo felt that simply hearing the knight talk help give a stronger sense of worth and honor to the club and its mission. The boy sighed a bit as Sir Roberts asked about the missing members of the club and he took a deep breath before he explained it to the armor, and also so everyone else could be aware of how much the club had already sacrificed for the school.

"I am afraid Sir Colton and Lady Phinelia will not be joining us. The evil you told me about came to be a vile creature of darkness that took hold of Colton and tried to twist him and use him to hurt us all. We managed to corner the fiend with the help of some older witches and wizards and pull him out of Colton. It was a fierce battle of wit and will that ended the best we fill it could have, but the damage it seems was already done to good Colton. He found it difficult to bring his mind to bare on what was now only just him inside his head and took to a self appointed Sojourn to find himself. Phi went with him, as she suffered much a few years before and also by seeing Colton so injured. I trust their love will see them both healed and perhaps one day returned to us," Ronyo looked to Jane and smiled showing he truly believed the last part and then turned back to address the new members, "Sir Roberts is a great resource and friend to the club, he hears much from both passing students and the portraits on the walls around him. You four plus Jane and myself will be the only ones Sir Roberts will give information to, so please remember that when you face difficult times and are in need of information. Also fill free to simply visit him if you wish, he has some wonderful tales of the older days and words them with the same artful linguistics he simply used to say hello with.

So, that is the Chimera Club me new comrades. You have the remainder of this year and next year with Jane and myself still around to help our where need be so ask questions. Look for simple matters to address at first and look at the school with eyes of one who wishes to see it safe and secure for everyone, even those you may not like. That may be the biggest task you undertake as a member of this club, that unless it is a student posing the risk all students must be looked to be protected. The rival you know now may be someone who needs your shield tomorrow and it is our job to do so. We do not count our victories by the bad people we defeat or the deeds we get done, but by the number of students kept safe each night. Once they leave these walls they have to make their own choice of how to treat others but while they are within the confines of Hogwarts we will be their guardians. Maybe the rival you help will see something in that and look to better themselves, and maybe just maybe we can stop one more wizard or witch from looking towards the dark arts, "Ronyo stepped furthur into the hall away from the others and turned as he felt his heart grow from the joy of the moment something that had been missed and turned to face them, "We are the guardians of Hogwarts, the Chimera that stands resolute in the task to keep all that would harm her and her students within. The Chimera is a creature comprised of four distinct animals and in this case they are from the houses. The prideful and powerful lion," Ronyo looked to Sam and thought of Colton who he knew would be standing straight at the mention, "The wise and tactical Eagle," Ronyo smiled at James and at his mind seeing Phi smile back, "The loyal and stalwart honey badger," Ronyo nodded to Jane and Heather, and then brought out his two wands, "and the crafty and honorable...Expecto Patronum."

Ronyo could fill the wonderful happy memory of his three friends and himself all gathered together and laughing. It was not any particular memory but it was one that came from the years they spent together and watched out for each other. With that in his mind and heart Ronyo moved both his wands and a white wispy vapor escaped from both. They swirled up and collided together and then began to move quicker and quicker around Ronyo like a serpent gliding over him. It then went up and began to take shape and formed a long neck, four large legs with powerful claws, a long thick tail, two large wings, and a head with two horns going straight back. The Patronus now stood just next to Ronyo a bit taller than him but looking like it could have made itself much bigger if it wished. Its head leaned in and opened in a mock roar that then pushed small wisps of the vapor out to wash over the rest of the club.

"Dragon. Told you I shifted the idea of a Slytherin just a bit. I consider this just an older and more ancestral idea of a great serpent, after all a dragon is a reptile too right, and what has more pride I ask a snake or a dragon?" Ronyo smiled at Marina remembering her small idea of herself when they first spoke in the common room ,and then moved his wands to vanish the spell," If we cannot arrange it this year, next year you will meet our...outside liaison if you will, Tamara Radcliffe. She has helped us out several times including the incident with the fiend. So...anymore questions or should we look to maybe getting out of here and getting something to eat or drink?"  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff