Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

As Cameron walked down the hallway, he heard shoes softly clicking with every step they took. There was no doubt in his mind that it must have been a girl wearing high heels, but he didn't know who was around the corner. The girl emerged from behind the wall, and she was revealed to be Elli. Cam's eyes locked on hers, and the two students froze, only staring at each other. "Elli, wait!" he called the second she squeaked and turned around. As the redhead walked down the hall, Cameron hurried after her. When it was obvious she wasn't going to slow down, he said, "I just need you to hear me out, okay?!"

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli almost froze again at the sound of her name in his voice, but she forced herself to keep moving. She wasn't going to put herself through a friendly conversation with him. It was just pure torture to her. Suddenly she spun around to face him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hear you out?!?" She asked, anger and hurt obvious in her tone. He wanted her to hear him and his bullshit out? She shook her head. "You don't deserve the time of day from me, let alone for me to hear you out. What in the world could you possibly have to say to me?" She continued to slowly shake her head. He had cheated on her, and worse he had purposefully tricked her into catching him cheating on her, just so he wouldn't have to break up with her. It was ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. She should walk away. She knew she should, but she wasn't. She couldn't force herself to turn away from him again. After all, she did still love him.... 'No. I don't love him. I can't love him. He... God Damn it. Why do I still love him?'

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron stopped in his tracks when Elli spun around and yelled. Her voice sounded rather shaken up. "Erm, yeah," he muttered before swallowing hard when the girl shook her head. As she spoke, Cameron narrowed his eyes onto the floor, but he looked back up at hers before speaking again. "There's a lot I have to say," he began but was unsure whether or not he should continue. He had some hope that she would actually hear him out; however, he lost a bit when she shook her head again. "Elli, what you saw wasn't- I mean, what happened that day- I, erm.." Cameron knew what he wanted to say, he just didn't know how to phrase it. I didn't kiss Rui, she kissed me, he thought, but he knew that if he said that, Elli wouldn't believe him. Hell, he wouldn't believe himself if he was her either.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli tapped her toe against the ground, a frown creasing her lips, and her arms still crossed defensively over her chest. She stayed quiet, waiting for him to speak. And then she just shook her head again. "A lot you have to say?" She asked, an incredulous tone taking over her voice. "If you have so much to say, then why don't you just spit it out Cam?!?" She all but shouted. She was half tempted to just start walking away again. This probably just another cruel trick to hurt her even more. "Or are you just wasting my time? Do you enjoy hurting me? Are you that sick? Do you hate me that much, that you like hurting me and watching me suffer?" She was close to tears once again now, and her voice choked off. She gulped, trying to calm herself down. She had cried far to many tears for him already.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron took a deep breath and was about to try and explain himself when Elli went on a rampage. "What? No, Elli, I don't hate you!" he shouted, becoming quite frustrated with her. "You always seem to think I hate you when I don't! I love you!" Anger replaced his sincere tone. Cameron let a moment of silence pass between the two of them before he opened his mouth to speak again. "Are you going to hear me out or not?" he asked a lot more calmly this time since he noticed the tears filling in Elli's eyes.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

Elli looked away from Cam for a few moments, wiping at her eyes in frustration. Could she just not cry for a few bloody moments? Really? Was that to much to ask of the universe? She swallowed and sniffled, before turning to face him again. "Don't say you love me when you... you...." She gulped and cut herself off before she really made herself cry. When he asked if she was going to hear him out or not, she slowly nodded her head, not trusting herself to speak. If she spoke she'd cry, and then she'd walk away, and she'd have to deal with this another day. Better to just get it all done with in one day, and then try to move on. She rubbed at her eyes again, not caring that she was probably smudging her makeup. She had tried so hard to look nice today, figuring that maybe that would make her feel a bit better, and now... well so much for looking good. Elli nodded her head again to confirm that she was in fact going to listen to him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron raised his eyebrows when Elli cut herself off from telling him he didn't love her and shouldn't say it if he doesn't. When the redhead nodded, Cameron walked up to her, took her by the hand and led her to the wall where he then sat down against. "I'm not gonna say anything until you sit down," he stated, looking up at the girl he so desperately wanted to make things right with again. He wanted Elli to sit down, so that it gave more of a guarantee that she wouldn't leave. If she did leave, though, it would at least give him a warning since she would have to stand up first.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

Elli flinched away from his touch at first, but he didn't let go, so she just followed him numbly to the wall, staring at the floor. She blinked, suddenly realizing he was sitting and she was standing. Slowly she slid down the wall to sit next to him, staring down at her lap. "G-Go on then." She whispered, silently cursing herself for stuttering. She raised her eyes to look at him, letting her hair fall infront of her face. She was ready to stand and run, even in heels, if he was just doing this to hurt her or make a joke out of her.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron took a deep breath when Elli told him to continue. "I had no idea Rui would be in there. When I walked in, it was dark, so I couldn't see her, then she started kissing me." As he spoke, he stared at his hands. Cameron bit his lower lip lightly before looking back up at Elli. "Elli, I would never do that to you on purpose. You have to believe me," he pleaded. Please believe me, he wished. The boy didn't know what he would do if she didn't. It was hard enough not talking to her for the past several weeks, but that was before they even talked it out. What if she chose to ignore him after listening to what he had to say?

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

Elli listened to him silently, toying with her fingers and chewing on her lip. "W-why were you kissing her back and holding her then? Why was she there in the first place? Why did you ask me to meet you there?" She gulped and rubbed her eyes again, sniffling and forcing herself not to cry. She wanted to believe him. He had always been her sweet handsome Cameron; maybe a little bit awkward with a tiny bit of stage fright, but still he had never been mean or cruel. Not like that. She wanted to believe him, but there was so much evidence pointing to the direct opposite of what he said. "You were all over each other Cam... I know what I saw... How am I suppose to believe you?" She was pleading, begging to the universe for him to give her something to cling too. She was begging for him to be telling to truth and somehow have proof of it. She couldn't let her Cam be some cruel terrible boy who had just used her. He had always been so sweet. He had always chosen her, even when Caitlin went searching for someone besides Sam, Cam had chosen her. She wanted... needed what he had said to be true. He was hers, and she missed him and loved him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron raised his eyebrows. He would have answered Elli's other questions, but one seemed completely off. Opposite in fact. "What are you talking about? I got your letter to meet me there." That wasn't right. Even if they couldn't agree on anything else, they had to at least agree where the letter came from. I never sent any letter, he thought. Meeting you there wasn't even my idea. Now, Cameron figured he should answer the other questions, or the ones he remembered she asked, anyway. "I don't know why Rui was there. She's weird. I guess she likes lurking in dark rooms," he said, half telling the truth, and half trying to get Elli to laugh. If she wasn't going to laugh, hopefully he could at least get her to smile.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

Elli stared at Cam with wide teal eyes when he said she had written him. She damn well had not. He wrote her asking her to meet him there! Why else would she think he had set it up so she would catch him cheating on her and dump him. "I didn't sent you a letter Cam..... " She paused, thinking about it. "And you didn't send me one either... did you?" And then he said Rui was weird and liked lurking in dark rooms. She wasn't just weird. She had been there for a reason. Suddenly Elli laughed, and crashed her lips against Cam's. "You are brilliant Cameron Rowley. Bloody brilliant." She smiled at him. It felt like the first smile in a hundred years. "I think I know exactly who sent us both those letters. No idea why, except maybe that she's fricken insane.... but I believe you." The last part she whispered, before awkwardly moving back to her former position of not touching him and just sitting next to him staring at her lap. She didn't actually know if he wanted her back or not, and she had just kissed him.... out of excitement and habit, but still. If she were him she wouldn't want her back. She was a failure as a person, and wasn't good at much of anything. Plus she had kind of yelled at him and called him a coward and broken up with him. He was damn right if he didn't want her back.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron cocked an eyebrow when Elli said she hadn't sent him a letter. Yeah, you did, he wanted to say, but her focused gaze kept him quiet. "No, I didn't," he said, once again stating that he had never sent her a letter to meet him there, for he received one from her. Or at least, he thought it was her. Now, he wasn't so sure. Cameron proceeded to answering Elli's question which made her laugh and kiss him. The touch of her lips against his was a sensation he had missed and longed for over the past several weeks. When the redhead smiled and called him brilliant, a smile crept up on the boy's face as well. "You think it must've been Rui?" he asked, his smile disappearing when he realized who Elli was probably thinking of. It wasn't that hard to guess after using the word "insane." The smile came back when the girl admitted to believing him. Cameron reached out and grabbed Elli's hand, intertwining his fingers with hers as the two students continued to sit together. "Elli," he started, staring into her teal eyes. "Will you go out with me?"

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image

Elli nodded at his question about Rui. "It had to be her. We didn't write to each other, and she was just there waiting. That's to much of a coincidence to be... well a coincidence." She shrugged and started toying with her fingers again, falling into silence. She blinked as he took her hand in his; a soft smile grew on her lips, and she slowly turned her head to face him. At his question, she just giggled and smiled, before wrapping her arms around him tightly and hugging him. "Yes." She whispered. "I can't stand being without you." She buried her face against him and just clung to him as if her life depended on it. She had missed him more than anything, and life without him had been so boring.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron thought about it for a moment. What Elli said did make sense. Perfect sense, actually. Rui must have set this whole thing up. "You know, now that I think of it, I do remember her wishing me good luck to fix this mess," he admitted. Oh, and she also pushed herself off me and pretended that I said you wouldn't find us, he recalled but kept quiet. It was probably better to not bring that up again. Instead, the boy took the redhead's hand and asked her to be his girlfriend. Upon doing so, Elli hugged him tightly, and he returned the same embrace. A smile grew on his lips once he heard the words that came out of Elli's mouth. The teenagers clung to each other for a moment in silence. "I love you," Cam whispered, not letting go of his beloved girlfriend.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces