Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron didn't answer Elli's question. He continued to stand with his back facing her, not moving the slightest bit. I don't hate you, Elli, he thought, but for some reason, that did not come out of his mouth. Probably because he could hear the muffled tears in her voice. Although Cameron didn't want the redhead to think she wasn't good enough for him, he still did not turn around or speak. During her last sentence, the boy shut his eyes slowly. The whisper which escaped from Elli sounded so despairing and heartbroken as if all of the joy and hope was sucked out of the relationship between the two Gryffindor students. While Elli walked away, Cameron took a deep breath and headed up the stairs. As he ascended, his girlfriend's muffled sobs could be heard as they progressively quieted down.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli didn't lift her head from her legs, still sobbing quietly into her skin. Cam didn't say a word and a moment later she could hear his footsteps receding into the distance. She took his silent departure as his answer to her question. He hated her. She wasn't good enough for him and she never would be. She was a failure as a girlfriend and that was all she would ever be. A broken sob escaped her lips and her crying increased tenfold. "I can't do anything right." She mumbled to herself, sniffling and trying to catch her breath, but only making herself break out into louder sobs. Involuntarily her mind wandered to her summer and the fleeting moments spent with Cam. He'd said he loved her. He'd said that she was the only one he wanted. What had changed since then? Maybe it had all been a lie right from the start. Maybe she meant nothing to him. Maybe she was just some stupid ******** rebound when he realized Caitlin was dating Sam and would never like him like that. She choked and gasped for breath, trying to stop her sobs. She was just that girl. She was so good at making everyone think she was brave and strong and confident, but no one seemed to realize just how insecure and self-conscious she was.Just another girl with a broken heart, and a self-esteem issues. Just another girl. Just another statistic. She didn't mean anything to anyone. She was nothing.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:38 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: First Floor Corridor

Chloe was on her way to the Hufflepuff common room. She was in the library reading when she decided to get one of her textbooks. She walked through the corridors first coming across an older boy on the stairs. If she remembered correctly his name was Cam and he didn't look happy.

'Wonder what he's mad about.' Chloe thought as she continued her descend down the stairs to the first floor corridor. Listening to his steps die away she then heard what sounded like crying. 'That doesn't sound good...' she thought as she walked through the hall soon noticing Elli. She was a Gryffindor in her year but why was she crying? Maybe it had something to do with that Cam guy.

'Should I ask if she's alright? Or just leave well enough alone?' Chloe contemplated before deciding. She had really talked to Elli at all so it would seem odd to just walk up to her but she was upset and she couldn't just let her sit in the hall alone. That wouldn't be right.

Chloe slowly walked over to Elli rather concerned despite being only classmates with one another. "Um... It's none of my business... and you don't have to tell me anything... but are you alright?" she asked concerned filling her words. She only wanted to help not make things worse for her. If she wanted to be alone she would leave but she couldn't without hearing it from her first.

With: Elli

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Hope you don't mind my interaction
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli heard soft footsteps headed her way, and internally groaned. She didn't really particularly like the idea of everyone seeing her like a sobbing broken weak little mess. She heard a soft voice speaking to her, and slowly raised her eyes to look up at Chloe. Elli recognized her from classes, and knew her little brother had just made it onto the Gryffindor Quidditch team. She gulped and sniffed, trying to get control of her crying but failing miserably. "Does it look like I'm alright?" She asked, angrily wiping at her eyes and the makeup running down her face. She didn't mean to sound snippy but she was upset and couldn't rightfully decide if she was angry at Cam, angry at herself, or just hurt, and depressed, by the whole thing.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:51 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe was used to asking people if they were alright and getting snapped at in the same instant. Her brother David was known for that whenever he was upset. He hated it when she tried to make him feel better. Brother, sister thing after all. But she learned to just go with the flow when it came to that.

Chloe realized that it was a very stupid question she clearly wasn’t alright. Good news is she didn’t tell her to go away so maybe she didn’t want to be alone. “No… it doesn’t…” she replied softly. With her words she went up to the wall next to Elli and sat down beside her. “If I had to guess you’re upset and hurt.” she stated clearly stating the obvious. As Chloe spoke she pulled a few tissues from her pocket and held them out to Elli knowing she needed them more than she did. She didn’t know why she carried tissues around with her but it was probably because you never knew when you needed them specially with the weather fluctuating all the time.

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Table

Noah was walking through the halls bored and aimless when he saw the two girls sitting against the wall. One of the girls was clearly upset, and he could tell they were older students, but Noah wanted to make sure she was alright regardless. Noah timidly walked up to them making sure he wasn't interrupting anything. "Hi there," Noah said, "are you alright? There's no monsters I need to go after or anything is there?" Noah tried to make her smile or something. He obviously was no match for any monsters being a first year, but at the time he created a faux-sense of confidence and heroism to try and make her smile or laugh.

XxXDevil-Chan

JayzStar13

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image

Elli blinked in surprise when the girl didn't run off but instead moved and sat next to her. She rubbed furiously at teal eyes, wiping away tears, snot, and smudging makeup across her cheeks. She glanced up at Chloe in surprise when she held out tissues for her. Elli quietly took one and wiped her eyes, and blew her nose in it. She took another for good measure, and tried her best to clear the smudged eyeliner and lines of mascara running down her cheeks. "Thanks." She said quietly. Before she could say anything else, a first year boy was suddenly walking over them. She held back a growl of annoyance. She didn't want the whole world to know that she was a crying sobbing mess. She looked up at the young Slytherin and shook her head, glad she at least looked more composed with the help of those tissues, and her ability to calm herself down rather quickly. "I'll be fine, and there isn't anything you can chase after to fix this for me." She said quietly, smiling slightly as his joke. He was a sweet kid. With a small sigh she pushed herself to her feet, and then held out a hand to help Chloe up.

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday. I was being lazy.

murruelecreuset
JayzStar13

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe smiled lightly. “No problem…” she replied. Chloe didn’t like seeing anyone down and would gladly anyone and time or anywhere. She glanced up at the first year that seemed to wonder the same thing she did. Seemed Elli was really causing something to go noticed in the hallway. “Hi,” Chloe said a little shyly. ‘Isn’t this kid a Slytherin… he sure doesn’t act like one.’ She thought a bit confused. She couldn’t help but smile at his comment on monsters. That would be the day when a monster attacked and a first year would have to save everyone. Chloe took Elli’s help off the ground. She knew that she wasn’t one hundred percent better but at least she was able to pick herself back up a little.

With: Elli, Noah

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

JayzStar13
XxXDevil-Chan

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Table

Noah was happy to see her smile. He knew that whatever it was she had to deal with though was personal, and from personal experience, he figured she wanted to be alone. "Im glad you're feeling a little bit better. I'm Noah. Noah Rivers, I wish I could stay and chat but I've gotta run." Noah gave one last smile as he ran his fingers through his spiky blonde hair, and with that he was off, waking down the corridor.

murruelecreuset
XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

As quick as the first year had come, he was gone. She sighed, and wrapped her arms around herself. She glanced at Chloe again, trying to think of something say. She felt like she owed to girl something. It wasn't like just anyone would come and try to comfort a crying girl they barely knew. She offered the Hufflepuff a half smile that was classic to her older sister. "Thanks... again." She whispered, the smile dropping from her face as she remembered that her boyfriend probably hated her guts.

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:31 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

'Noah...' Chloe thought as he ran off. 'Strange...' she thought. He was there and then he was gone. Chloe smiled lightly towards Elli. "You're welcome, it's the least I can do." she replied. Chloe never liked fighting nor did she like it when others were upset. It was never in her nature to turn her back on someone who could probably use the help.

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Elli nodded quietly, glad the girl hadn't asked what was wrong. She didn't want to explain, and she doubted she could with out bursting into tears again. She patted the girl's shoulder gently, before walking away, not really going anywhere, but just wanting to get away.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:19 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe felt she at least did something to help Elli. "Just so you know... if you ever need to talk I'd be happy to listen." she told Elli as she walked off down the hall. Turning on her heels Chloe continued on her way down to the Hufflepuff common. She really hoped she did something that could help another student out some way. Someway somehow she'd find it in herself to be better.

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

Leaving class, Corabell summoned her courage. After making sure she had her care package in her satchel, she trotted ahead a few steps. "Rowan! Ah, Rowan?" she called.

shabatha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship status: Courting Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I?
Who am I with?
What am I doing?
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan had left the class and started going up one of the staircases to head toward Gryffindor tower. He stopped as he heard his name called, not once but twice. The voice was recognizably female. He turned and turned a smile up to the dark haired maiden calling his name."Oh, why hello Corabell. Is something wrong?"He asked, uncertain whether she was just wanting to borrow homework or something. That's usually what people called him out for... Or at least that is what it seemed.

First Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out