Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Hmm...

She unwrapped her dripping Gryffindor scarf and squeezed out her blonde curls leaving puddles on the stone floor. She smiled as she listened to his story and said, "Your first house is still bigger than mine was-well is. Of course there's only Dad and me so you don't need that much room I suppose. So this corporation, what exactly do they do? You know what my parents do but your so secretive about yours. Hardly seems fair, right? I mean, I know nothing about wizarding commerce."

User Image

In Company of: First Years
[Wearing:Gryffindor Pride]

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

"Yeah, well I'm in a house of four too. I'd actually rather live in a one story if I had two people. I hate living in a mansion. Good to show off, but bad for navigating," he said, laughing a bit. It was true. He hated a big home because it was too far to get anywhere.

"Commerce, it's a bit more than that. It actually isn't even a Wizarding based job Ronna. It's Muggle based. It has something to do with Law Enforcement to some degree. I honestly don't know fully what my father does. I just know the gist of it. People just assume it is a Wizarding Job because I am a Pureblood," he said to her, smiling again. Ronna was most definitely fun to talk to and it surprised him. He never expected a Muggleborn to be this fascinating. She was innocent and he almost felt bad about involving himself with her because even though Sergio was innocent. What his family was involved with wasn't.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

mc2

(OOC:I meant to spell corporation -_-)  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image

A mansion?

Ronna laughed at his comment about a mansion, "I could imagine that would get confusing. I spend most of my times outdoors. Used to get in fights with the mean neighbor boy. He made fun of my freckles so I would give him black eyes. Sometimes I convince Dad to let me take the bus over to Dover to see the cliffs, or the museum, or the castle-well it is more of a fortress but whatever. We go to the beach a lot. Dad likes the beach."

"Our house is pretty tiny but it is full of books and it has comic books and I have a computer I read comics online a lot," She said. "I love reading about superheros with superpowers who beat the bad guys in the end. But its because of Dad I want to be a cop. He does a lot of good, even if it is just a small town. I really look up to him."

User Image

In Company of: First Years

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

"I think I would pay to see that. I like your freckles. I think their cute. I won't lie to you. I don't see why someone would make fun of you for it. I may have been born in Manchester but my true home is the beautiful city of Venezia...or Venice is what everyone in England calls it. Molto Bella. Very Beautiful place it is," he said to her, finally revealing his native language. He hadn't spoke at any time while he was here. Ronna was the first to actually hear it.

"But Dover is a nice place. We always pass it when we are traveling," he said to her, smiling.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Italian... it's pretty.

"Nah... he cries like a toddler. Actually I made him lose all his hair once before I knew I was a witch," Ronna said with a shrug. "And yet he still picks fights with me. I will never understand it. Venice gets all the rain, right? I think it is kind of cool the pictures I have seen in National Geographic of the natives wading through the water. It is amazing what people adapt to. I like water though, so I don't think I would mind the rain that bad."

"Anyways, I actually live in Hawkinge which is outside Dover and much smaller but there's a museum there dedicated to planes in World War II," She said. "Everywhere has something interesting if you look hard enough."

User Image

In Company of: Sergio

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

"I hate people like that. I don't know if you'll let me curse. So we'll just call him a female dog for now. I see a lot of people like that. But yes, Venice has been getting a load of rain lately. I hate it but you know, got to deal with it. Family had to cancel a huge party because of the rain," he said to her, shaking his head. He then listened to her description of Dover. He then looked at her for a second, confused.

"Wait, World War two? There was a world war? When," he turned to her, asking her. He had heard of it, but he never really knew anything about it. He was interested now.

[/size

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

How can you not know about WWII?

"Dad's a cop, you hear the works," She said with a shrug, before raising a brow at his confusion over world war II.

"1939 to 1945? Hitler? A lot of Jews and 'lower class people' like the Roma died. There were bombings of England. Mussolini? Hirohito? The Axis Powers? Then the Allies? What you didn't learn about that? "Keep Calm but Carry On"?" She looked dumbfounded. Then again muggles weren't that aware of wizarding wars, but still. "America let off two nuclear bombs on Japanese civilians. It was horrible stuff. I watched a documentary on it... it gave me nightmares for a week."

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

"Oh, is that what it is called. My father called it the Muggle Wars. I'm sorry, I did know somewhat about that," he told her, laughing a bit about it. He didn't know that is what they called that war. The wizards had really paid no mind to it. Sergio never knew how they did though, but there were minimal wizard casualties.

"Those bombs. I think they were let off by Truman correct? Those Americans. I do not know how they can do that to them. Many innocents were killed with those bloody things," he told her, keeping his calm though.

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image

'Muggle wars' is that what they are called?

"Yeah, but made Japan surrender they say," Ronna sighed. "I don't know if it was worth it. I don't think so, but I don't ever want to be in a position to make that sort of decision. Kind of depressing topic, though..."

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

Sergio didn't like this subject at all; so he was going to change it hopefully. "So did you enjoy the game?" he said to her. He knew her team lost, but it she may have still enjoyed it. "You said you were trying to pick up on Quidditch?" If she really wanted him to, he could teach her the basics. He was a reserve beater for Slytherin. He wasn't too good yet, but he was going to be.

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Wonder what position he plays?

"Quite frankly the game went so fast I don't feel like I picked up all that much at all. I mean I read about the game so I know the basic rules but the game was so quick I don't get the hype. And Gryffindor lost of course. And the weather was terrible. I felt like I came out there for almost nothing. And, I'm usually not a big person for watching sports. At least I got to meet up with you," She said with a smile. "I heard you talking with an upperclassman... you got on the Slytherin team, though?"

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:40 am

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

"Alright, I'll let you in on a secret. Quidditch usually isn't that fast. Hufflepuff has the best seeker in the school at this moment...but that doesn't mean they can't be beaten. But Slytherin had the best seeker the year before and they won the Quidditch cup. Whatever, but my point is, usually its longer," he said, laughing a bit. He really beated around the bush a lot. That was something that he was going to have to stop sooner or later. But it was okay because for now she seemed to be enjoying the conversation.

"Well, I wasn't good enough to make the main team. Probably because one is a fifth year and a fourth year, but by my fourth year, I should be starting, or even before that if I'm good enough. I mean, not everyone's a prodigy I guess. Hufflepuff seems to be stacked with them. Their beater, their keeper, and their seeker. The crazy thing is, I heard there was a chaser for Hufflepuff who was insanely good. He was one of those kids who made the team during their first year here, but he didn't want to play anymore. I feel like they somehow recruited them," he said to her, laughing at the idea of Hufflepuff recruiting for future Quidditch Stars. It was a funny notion, but it almost seemed as if it was true..

[quote="mc2]

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 am
User Image

User Image

Still haven't figured out his position, but sounds like seeker is most important.

"And the seeker catches the snitch," Ronna said. "Well congratulations on getting reserve, though aren't you a bit cocky about getting on the team by your fourth year. Who knows? Maybe some first year Slytherin prodigy will come to knock you off your intended spot."

"Anyways, what position is it that you prefer to play? I think beater looks like the most fun since it is the most action and a great way to release pent up aggression after a long day or something. Of course, I probably would suck at Quidditch since I never touched a broom except for cleaning till flying class last week."

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

Sergio laughed as she had said something about him being cocky. He certainly hoped there was no prodigy just waiting to swipe that position. That would probably make him angry and nothing ever did that. "That's exactly what I am Ronna. I'm a beater. It is pretty fun getting to aim at all the people. It is harder than people think it is. I decided to go there since there was more of a shortage on beaters than any other position. But you're right. I think it is the most fun.

"Nah, you'd be like any other first year that tried out. We all are pretty choppy on our brooms during the first year, don't let anyone tell you different.," he said to her, knowing that she came from a non wizarding family. And it was probably hard to grasp the very idea of broom actually flying.

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am
User Image

User Image

Oh he's a beater!

"Well I figured there is advanced flying and I should try at least the first class before I even consider trying Quidditch," laughed Ronna, "besides I still have that welt where I was a little too bossy with my broom in class." She held out her hand showing off a bright red welt where the broom had smacked her hand when she commanded it up on a second time.

"And I can just imagine my Dad's reaction if he found out I was trying out for Quidditch. Don't know if his heart could take it. Well it should, he is in good shape after all being a cop. But still... he wants to keep me safe from everything," Ronna rolled her eyes. "Kinda annoying, really."

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items