Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm
Zadoc the 27th
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th
UnHolyFudge
Eh why not sounds fun but i will actually be using SkullMeramon if it will be okay. Just need the shop request processed

eh that'd be way unfair on my part because we are already equal in dice, but yall each take half damage from my blows meaning you live longer, if you have skull, then it would mean that yall have 1 more dice, and get to live longer lol, that would rape me in a box lol. We also need to run this by a crew member so we don't get in trouble

Fine i'll use Meramon but sometime i want to fight you one on one SkullMera Vs your Mega
ah the old iceman vs pyro battle

Yeah but using the current battle system your Vikemon would have trouble against SkullMeramon since he gets nine dice, 7 for ultimate and then 2 more for being a restricted digimon. that gives me one more dice than you.

yeah but its not nearly as bad as when i fought apapla cause it was 12 vs 8 then

anyway why is he restricted??? makes no since really

Honestly i have no idea if any thing Boltmon should be restricted an SkullMeramon limited if they were either but it is just weird like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:31 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th
UnHolyFudge

Fine i'll use Meramon but sometime i want to fight you one on one SkullMera Vs your Mega
ah the old iceman vs pyro battle

Yeah but using the current battle system your Vikemon would have trouble against SkullMeramon since he gets nine dice, 7 for ultimate and then 2 more for being a restricted digimon. that gives me one more dice than you.

yeah but its not nearly as bad as when i fought apapla cause it was 12 vs 8 then

anyway why is he restricted??? makes no since really

Honestly i have no idea if any thing Boltmon should be restricted an SkullMeramon limited if they were either but it is just weird like that.
yeah i just dont see anything special enough about them to make them special or restricted  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 pm
so how long do you think it will take me to get my dream team up and operational, aka i have all of them in this guild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 am
Zadoc the 27th
so how long do you think it will take me to get my dream team up and operational, aka i have all of them in this guild

Unless you get extremly lucky I would say maybe 3 months at the earliest and that is still with quite a bit of luck.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 am
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

Unless you get extremly lucky I would say maybe 3 months at the earliest and that is still with quite a bit of luck.

yeah that seems about right, I hope to have the 2500 post by that time which would get me both hiandromon, and valkarymon. Sleipmon will be TOTAL luck because if at all possible I want that entire line not just sleipmon. Then bantyoleomon is difficult, but I think closer to do able, and rhihimon doesn't even have a sprite yet, so I'd have to bribe someone for that, but then I would just need 2 rookies, and 1 rule to be lifted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 am
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

yeah that seems about right, I hope to have the 2500 post by that time which would get me both hiandromon, and valkarymon. Sleipmon will be TOTAL luck because if at all possible I want that entire line not just sleipmon. Then bantyoleomon is difficult, but I think closer to do able, and rhihimon doesn't even have a sprite yet, so I'd have to bribe someone for that, but then I would just need 2 rookies, and 1 rule to be lifted  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm
he come chat, vote in my poll and stuff.... yea  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm
Zodac! Hey man what's up?  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm
Muse_Magician
Zodac! Hey man what's up?
nothin really, still workin on my dream team. ive decided to go with tigervespbeemon instead of andromon for my main team, and im trying to decide if i want valkarymon, rave mon or something elses entirely what do you think  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm
Wow... Vipervespamon is even harder to get than all the others on your list sweatdrop

Good plan, I love your enthusiasm... rofl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Wow... Vipervespamon is even harder to get than all the others on your list sweatdrop

Good plan, I love your enthusiasm... rofl

well for rhihimon, I have to pay some one to make me a sprite, but then I just need two rookie digimon, um yeah I guess it is the hardest to get. But I'll find a way, bantyoleomon is almost impossible as well though, as well as kudamon, not to mention I haven't even decided the last one I want, but yeah I'll have a freakin legit party if I could actually obtain them all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm
*sniff, sniff*
I get my Banytoleomon and now everyone wants one gonk

It's because I'm so AWESOME!!!
*flexes muscles*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am
are you crazy? I didn't even know you had one lol, I want one because it's my favorite digimon, and leomon was my favorite before that so yeah take that  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am
Meh... It's cool. I have to share the love for the Leo line... LEORMON!!!! YOU WILL BE MINE!!!! scream

Hmph... you have some of my original line wink at least from Champion on up 3nodding

Darn rookie sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 am
hmm I'll trade you gomamon for banyoleomon, nah jk jk I know that that kind of trade is why we can't trade, and the fact it'd be imposible to follow,

by the way are you gonna find a way to go after regulumon leo, he is new, and is the true mega of leomon, he seems pretty freakin beast. But bantyoleomn would kick his butt I think lol.

hmm I need 1 more for my fream team I think, any suggestions, I'm trying to get a digimon fitting all categories  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff