Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 am
Kiriyama Ren
Heard of all three. haven't really seen anything that takes my interest from them specifically though. Are they good?

I think Garo is pretty good so far, the other two i havnet gotten past episode two lol only because i started watching another toku, Lion Maru G which is a modern take of an older show called, Kaiketsu Lion Maru, which takes place during the 16th century and revolves around samurais. I cant seem to get enough of it, the story line is really good and has a interesting set of characters, played by some pretty good actors. and is mostly aimed toward older fans, having alot of adult content. like language and the main character grabbing his junk or being felt up by two ugly chicks lol.

But what i really like about it is, the main character Shishimaru. hes one of those perverted cowards, who is no good but really has a good heart and is still trying to find his way. As well as the shows second character Jonosuke or just Joe, who is also given a power to transform into Tiger Joe and acts as Shishimarus Rival, this is guy is pretty badass he's always pissed off and beating the crap out of ppl especially shishimaru when ever he becomes a coward. but it only has 13 episodes which kinda sucks, but also means it doesn't wonder away from the main plot which is a plus.

now what i kinda dislike about it, is there's no Kaijin what so ever -_- most of the small villians are human characters, who are usually part of some crazy gang using "Skull Eye" contacts, which are a modern drug being used in this show which can increase the users skill as well as drive them mad. which most of them are already crazy so not much changes besides the fact they can only be defeated by Lion Maru or Tiger Joe. but the show has the two main characters fight it out through out the series as well as some ninja minions called Shadows, which may be the only kaijin in the series. and if your looking for flashy moves and effects, this slow lacks all of that. only using it for the transformation sequences xp but the story makes up for that.

So if your just looking for a good story, and a good set of characters this is the show. you can find it on youtube

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:23 pm
Kamen Rider The First, New Kamen Rider also known as SkyRider, and Kamen Rider Black.
User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 am
V-Buckles mrgreen

I must say Ryuki had one of the best designs and Characters, I've ever seen on the show, I had especially loved how the Survive cards came from Odin, and resembled each wing individually as Wind and Fire.. But it would have been pretty kick a** to see a few other Cards like Water, and Earth >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm
Alternative Zero
User Image

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:25 pm
LOL just a random scan from Maho sensei Negima!

haha and yes he is singing The Kamen Rider intro =P lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:09 am
I didnt know where to put this, but holy crap >.< stuff like this makes me wish i had a nintendoDS and lived in japan sometimes xp

Banpresto has recently revealed their latest incarnation of their Compatible Hero crossover franchise entitled, “Lost Heroes” which features heroes coming from the Gundam anime, Kamen Rider and Ultraman tokusatsu franchises!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XMfBDN0LJFc

In this RPG, the three franchises will join forces to fight against an "invasion of despair." The trailer features Kamen Riders 1, Double, Accel and OOO, the original Ultraman and Ultraman Mebius and Nu Gundam. This new RPG will be released in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS next year.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/lost-heroes-ultraman-kamen-rider-gundam.html  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Happy Thanksgiving from Shocker! xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:45 am
Hey guys been awhile since I posted anything in this thread, but I just wanted to share my KamenRider obsession with everyone mrgreen Got it done last week

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Gaaaaaa Your fandom makes mine feel like a joke for not doing something as cool as that years ago cry That is ******** awesome dude it looks great! Now I want one too, but Faiz related lol.

Is that your foot?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 am

Katsumi Daido

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 pm
Awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:22 pm
LOL check it out! Stride Gum has officially released a Toku Themed Ad for their gum in Japan xd

Stride Toku  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm
Thats just one of many man. You should seriously consider taking a vacation to Tokyo smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 pm
haha no way for reals?? dude that is awesome xd I know one of these days I'm flying out there for sure. I'm even planning on getting that Rosetta stone so I can learn some Japanese.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas