Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:35 pm
"I'll take the staek with mash potaoes" meru asnwered kindly giving her menu to the waiterss  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Vaizel quietly handed back his own menu, and glanced around their table once again. "What would you care for Dawn?" He prompted.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:09 pm
Dawn looked around the table and everyone's expectant waiting faces, then back to her menu with a look of frustration. Then suddenly she flattened the menu on the table closed her eyes and randomly pointed to a spot. "I'll take..." She paused and looked at what her random finger poking had chosen Pickled LIVER? and quickly slid it to the next entre`e on the list. "Smoked Bandersnatch." She said, at a slight loss. sweatdrop

OOC: Bndersnatch is the wolfish enemy that shows up near Icicle. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:43 pm
furry1337otaku
Dawn looked around the table and everyone's expectant waiting faces, then back to her menu with a look of frustration. Then suddenly she flattened the menu on the table closed her eyes and randomly pointed to a spot. "I'll take..." She paused and looked at what her random finger poking had chosen Pickled LIVER? and quickly slid it to the next entre`e on the list. "Smoked Bandersnatch." She said, at a slight loss. sweatdrop

OOC: Bndersnatch is the wolfish enemy that shows up near Icicle. 3nodding

The twins grinned with pleasure at her choice. Finnally someone who appreiciated the niceties of Icicle cuisine.

" Excellent choice. My mother makes the best Bandersnatch roast.... remember Fenrir she made it the night before we left," Garm said reminisceningly. Fenrir looked a little askance at his brother. Garm never volunteered information like that.... he really had it bad. Not that anyone else at the table would be able to tell there was anything out of the ordinary in the self-possessed Turk. Fenrir though was extremly diverted.

The waitress having collected all the menus assured the company their meals would be out in a momment. Fenrir however caught her arm before she could depart. " Oh I don't suppose you have any live club bunnies?" At the blank look of the girl he revised his request (but not after giving her a perfectly dissapointed look), " I guess some raw club bunny steaks will do..."

" For you sir?" Fenrir's only reply was a perfectly wolfish grin.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:00 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku

OOC:Fourth ingrediant in the filling of microwavable beef and bean burritos. Seriously it lists "Water, beef, beans, texturized vegetable protein,..."

((LOL!!!!!!! You have no idea how funny that is, as I, too have had experiences with textured vegetable protein! I was reading the bean burrito wrappers and went off on this whole thing about how I was being a good girl and eating my textured vegetable protein, and now it's become somewhat of a running joke in our family! rofl ))

Saerenna shook a small bug off her shoe, and watched Dahry's discomfort. It's not like there was anything she could do about bugs. Unless there was something up there making the ceiling mold...or move. She looked up, but the light was too dim to tell if there were just shadows, or actually something up there. Catching the sound number III had made she looked at it. Then the altered animal looked up, and she, too followed it's gaze. Well, all of that added together, would probably mean that someone was up there. It better not be an escaping experiment.... "Who's up there? I demand you to come down, or I'll have to call in the SOLDIERs." she threatened. At least, she hoped there were SOLDIERs out there. SHe had heard that some were coming, and hoped that they actually had.
OOC: Oh great, Furry is meeting MORE like her...I swear...It's like an invasion...*shakes head* I am SO glad I've never attended a con, especially after hearing her go on about it for weeks on end.

Shinrei stiffened. Stupid, stupid, STUPID! He scolded himself mentally. They know I'm up here!...Or do they...?THe young ninja considered this speculatively, due to the bad lighting of the rafters, they likely could not see him. While he was infuriated he'd allowed someone to suspect his pesence, he hadn't yet disgraced himself by being discovered. He reached into a pouch and with drew a few small feathers, and a very strange looking contraption. He dropped the feathers and used his strange item to mime the sound of flapping wings while himself mimcing the sound of a bird. Hopefully, that would allay their suspicion.In the meantime, he would need to find an escape route.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:28 pm
The scraping sound of talons on concrete echoed down the halls of the Shinra Mansion's basement overshadowed with a low thumping bass. THe dramatically creepy noise, added to the situation with the unseen presence in the rafters and creepy crawly bugs in the eerie setting of the old decrepit mansion was likely a very terrifying experience to the two young scientists in the lab. However the entire atmosphere was spoiled when a blue haired young woman seemed to launch herself at the two girls and nearly tackle them with an enthusiastic glomp. "Hiya girls! How're ya doing?" She turned to Darhy with a slightly more serious air and asked. "So, when's you're old man getting back? You know how upset he gets when I show up around here."  

Tanya Knightmage

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:53 pm
III sneezed,the tall man-being was causing dust to fall from the rafters,straight on to her nose. It was then a strange girl hopped into the room,shocking the two that had been originally standing near to her cage.
........loyalty,was always what III's training emphasized on. NEVER go against the man-being, bite him,and he will thrash you. Scratch him,and he will cut you into little pieces. III became confused,to help the man-being in this situation,she must go against the two,now three smaller beings. However,if III helped the man-being,would not he return,subsiding the smaller being's anger? And reward III?Yes! This had to be the answer! III threw herself into action, tring to garder the smaller beings attention. III howled as loudly a she could manage and rammed her back against the cage. Running in tight circles, III then rammed the bars, wrapping her teeth around them and yanking until her head throbbed, growling fiercely at the three. They had to look, or else III feared punishment from all the man-beings at once for letting them all down.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:35 am
before i start rp in this post i have to ask, do we have to be a turk  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:30 am
(don't really think so)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:04 pm
rila_chan
(don't really think so)
good smile  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:10 pm
(it's just what happens afther the inndecnt sephy did before anybody became who they were today for example Now: meru's a rookie turk with cat genes in her vains with jevon cells before: A normal full humen 2ed rank sniper something like that)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:12 pm
Meru sighed a bit I guess this might be a good opertainy to talk a bit while there food was getting reday "So where you guys are from?" she asked with an innocent look  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:10 pm
he wakes up in the Nibelheim hotel and goes and has a shower and refreshes and gets his stuff after he put clothes back on and leaves without paying and the hotel manger says " hey you have to pay to now", and dark harli says"don't push your luck" and walks out of the hotel  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:23 pm
Saerenna shrugged, and decided she might as well write it off as just a bird. A big bird, though...but before she had more time to think about it or investigate, she was almost trampled by her associate. "Hey, watch what you're doing with those!" She said, indicating the odd claws and such. And then again, before she could focus on that one problem, specimen III started going crazy. She started stomping over to the cage, but went slowly and more hesitantly as she got closer to the rabid-seeming wolf. "Stop it right now!" She declared to it. Ugh, if the wolf kept it up much longer, it might damage itself, and therefore void some of the interesting data they had collected and were continuing to collect on it. As she usually wasn't the one actually working on the specimens, she at least knew where supplies were kept, and grabbed the nearby kit. Filling up a syringe with a tranquilizing fluid, she held it up so III could see, and said, "If you don't cease that immediately, I will be forced to sedate you." She looked ironically at it, thinking to herself that it was silly, talking to this animal. It couldn't understand her, after all, it was just a beast, right?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:27 pm
((ooc:YAY!! Serenna, you're back!!! *hugs*))

III,seeing the smaller beings had stopped looking for the man-being now returned to see a syringe to close for comfort. The being "Serenna" was speaking....."stop"...."immediately"..."sedate"...III struggled to understand every one of the words being so quickley shoved towards her. All movemant stopped and III untensed her muscels,standing still making no move to aviod the needle.III just stood still, uncomprehending of what to do next. Even though she knew going against the man-beings ment the onslaught of pain,it almost seemed as though III could prevent the pain this time,if only she could tell them it was ok.
"Nn...n...no..."
III struggled out,hoping the being could understand.
"..n..no..p..pain.." III then gasped for air,making those strange sounds was quite an effort...and looked past the needle towards the "Serenna" for a response.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff