Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Character Bio's Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bella_Notte2012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm
Name: raven

Apocalypse name: raven

Height: 5 foot 0" inches

Weight: 100 lbs

Eye color: green

Hair color: red

Style: carries ak47, mostly black jumpsuit and shoes that match

Background: has a sister named ryann. both look alot alike. some say they are twins but they arent. raven hates the fact that she has to watch and protect her little sister ryann who always manages to get into trouble. hates the fact that her parents are dead. shes really self conscience and bitter because she had to take the responsibilities as an older sister to take care of ryann at a young age. doesnt like talking about her past.

Personality:kind, bitter, caring, smart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 pm
Name: Audrey Collins

Apocalypse name: Dru

Height: 5'3

Weight: 100lbs

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Style: Wears mostly dark clothes with her old army jacket that is usually stained with blood also sturdy jeans and combat boots
Background: It started when she was in an alley way fighting when a person that's was covered in blood with something gross hanging out of its mouth ran in they were forced to kill it and started seeing more and more so they ran and hid locking the doors
Personality: She isn't much with social skills but can get around find. She is mostly a loner all her friends got killed.

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iiBelladonna

Scorn Yakushi

Dapper Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 am
User Image

Name:
Josh Lister

Apocalypse name:
Scorn

Height:
6"00

Weight:
170lbs

Eye color:
Mint green

Hair color:
Black/Green

Style:
A tough person though its hard to tell from his appearence, he fights mainly with a katana, though he also uses Twin revolvers and a shotgun.

Clothing:
(in pic)

Background:
[U/C]

Personality:
Kind, Perverted, seems cold, has a violent darkside, Fun loving, oblivious, and quite strange all around.

Theme song:
~Rokkinpo Goroshi~ Maximum the Hormone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 pm
Name: Ian Moone

Apocalypse name: izon

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 170 lbs

Eye color: blue

Hair color: dark brown

Weapons: silenced barret .50 sniper rifiel, gladius, and a smith and westion revolver.

Style: hooded sweater, black and white shirt with a red cross hairs on the frount, black pants, and combat boots

Background: Ian was an assassin going from job to job by the name of izon when it happend his target was killed by someone he thought was a canable eating the fleash of his target. mad Ian shot him through the heart but he got back up Ian keeped firing and then left when he blew up his targets house killing every one inside.

Personality: trusting, kind , and quiet.  

Wammys Boys

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Timid 100

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 am
Name: Riley

Apacolypse name: Riley

Height: 5"9

weigth: 150 lbs

Eye color: silver

Hair color: red

Style: carries two colt M1911 pistols for back-up with extra clips. has an AK-74u rifle with extended mag and extra clips and three hunting knives. Wears torn faded blue jeans with black asics running sneakers, wears a black tanktop and a long black trench coat. carries all weapons hidden aside from the rifle. Tattoo of the navy crest on shoulder because he was enlisted before the apocalypse.

Personality: distant, doesnt really talk to anyone, guarded emotionaly, very protective of the people he cares about, but if you piss him off consider yourself dead. easy to get along with as long as you know how get to him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Name: Terra Sonata

Apocalypse name: Terra, Sonata, or Patch (whichever each person chooses to call her.)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 150 lbs

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Background: Terra was raised in a military family, so survival is at the top of the list. She was in her final year of college when the outbreak began and reached her campus. She left the campus and ran the entire way home, only to find her home decimated and her parents and two younger sisters gone. She hopped a train out of her hometown in Middletown, Ohio, riding along the top to avoid any potential zombies. She jumped off in a dead town in Illinois, what she believed to be what was left of Chicago, and started looking for any survivors.

Personality: Terra keeps herself unattached to people in general. She sometimes seems cruel or emotionless, and does all she can to stay alive, and keeping others alive is a plus. She seems like a loner, but inside, she craves the presence of other survivors...  

MegaSmores

Distinct Nerd

7,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

doctor mundo

Business Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm
Name: doctor mundo

Apocalypse name: Ryuu byun-tae

Height: 7'1"

Weight: 250 lbs

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Jet Black
Style: Street fighter and uses a blades steel knuckle and uses a grenade launcher in heavy situations

Clothing: Combat Jacket and Tactical Vest, Prison pants, Combat boots with with knifes at the tip and gloves with spikes on the knuckles.

Background:I am an escaped convict from military jail for killing a higher ranking officer I recently escaped after 15 years in prison of solitary confinement so I'm not used to human interaction but i want to live.

Personality: Dark, and selfish but feels protective sometimes and even has a sweet spot for puppies. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 am
User Image
Name: Smith Pradger

Apocalypse Name: EZ

Height: 6'3

Weight: 210

Eye color: Gray

Hair Color: Blondish White

Style: MMA uses FAMAS, M14, and has a pet wolf.

Clothing: Marine Uniform.

Background: I am a Marine and still serving when the Zombies invaded. I am the rank of Commander. I acheived commander the day the first zombie was spotted.

Personality: Kind, Fun Loving, Adores wolf, Zaine, and lives to die for his country. biggrin  

IzzyTheBeazt

Zombie DeathnDecay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm
Name: Areow Feralfang

Appearance:User Image

Weapon/Weapons: Gauntlets, Duel 9mm's inside his jacket and a small short sword hanging across his back

Personality: Shy, Alone, ADD

Apocalypse Name: EZ

Height: 6'3

Weight: 175

Eye color: Haz(changes color)

Hair Color: Baby Blue

Style: Chinese Martial Arts, Karate, Jujitsu, taijutsu

Clothing: A heavy winter jacket on, with a black tee under, a pair of green tripp pants

Background: Areow watched as his parents where slaughtered by Zombies as the Outbreak broke out. Areow ran and has been on the move since then.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

Name: Zoey Redington

Apocalypse name: Zoe or Z

controller: Apocolypse_Demon

Height: 5'7

Weight: 125 lbs

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Light brown (longish)

Style: Strengths**Stealth is one of her absolute strongest points.** Most hand guns *mainly the .357* and some rifles like the 30 carbine, and 44 lever action. Weaknesses Hand to hand combat, and close range weapons.

Clothing: button down white blood stained and tattered blouse. with a brown belted vest. Black pants with a full harnessed gun holster holding a 44 lever action rifle, a .357 with a custom wood carved handle, three army knives and a holstered flash light. Her hair is kept up for convenience and very rarely lets it down.

Background: Zoe is a scientist in a government run facility, she was doing special research on plant life and cures in medicine when the outbreak first started. Zoe knew instantly something was gravely wrong and started wracking up waiting for all hell to break loose. Now that hell has flooded over she searches for a cure to the out break....

Personality: Zoe is very matter of fact, she believes in statistics not gut feelings or any of that non sense. She can appear cold and heartless at first but in due time will warm up. She has an acute sense of superiority due to her intelligence.

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 am
Name: Nalak Riverstone

Apocalypse name: World's Reject

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 140 lb

Eye color: Deep Emerald Green

Hair color: Red

Style: Nalak's style consists mostly of getting extremely close range with his hunting shotgun, and switching to a machete when he must reload

Background: Nalak rarely shares his history, but it goes like this. He used to be a normal kid, loving parents, a cat, lots of friends. When the zombies showed up, it all changed. His parents were devoured, died protecting him from the zombie attackers. He never heard from any of his friends, and all he had left was his dad's old shotgun, and his cat. He now roams the ruins aimlessly, with a pointless existence. That is why he's called The World's Reject.

Personality: Nalak often hides and stalks people he meets, trying to decide whether or not they are friendly. When he approves of them, he talks and quickly becomes friends with them. He doesn't trust people easily, and is quite around those he dislikes. If he disapproves of people he watches, he kills them on the spot to improve the gene pool.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 am
Name: ventus sutoraiku

Apocalypse name: Ven

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 170 lbs

Eye color: blue

Hair color:white

Weapons: Desert eagle magnum, and bulster sword

Style: hooded sweater, black and white shirt and buller proof vest, black pants, and any shoes that are comftorable

Background:I thought i was going home to see my parents for the first time after college but i wasent as i expected i encountered things i never seen before and that how my night mare started know i just look for survivors and more inportant my family

Personality: trusting, kind , and quiet.  

Ventus Sutoraiku

Bella_Notte2012

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 pm
Name: fallon

Apocalypse name: fallon

Height: 5 foot 0" inches

Weight: 100 lbs

Eye color: green

Hair color: brown

Style: 10 mm hand gun

Background: just started high school. mostly kept to herself when the zombie apocalypse started she ran away leaving her family behind her. now she looks for her family even though she knows they probably dont live anymore.

Personality:kind, trusting, caring, smart, quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 pm
((I will be re-creating my old character: Jhon King. I know I was very inactive and not very fluent with my language skills, but now that has changed.))

Name: Jhon R. King

Apocalypse Name: Jhon

Height: 5 Foot 11" Inches

Weight: 204 lbs

Eye color: Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon:
Primary: Remington 870 Shotgun
Secondary: Colt Delta Elite 10mm Pistol

Background: Sheriff's Deputy in a small town near Atlanta, Georgia before the outbreak. After waking up to a post-apocalyptic world. He went serching for survivors and to get to one of the nation-wide, so called safe zones.

Personality: Thoughtful, Trusting, Cautious, Currious  

Major Jhon King -JSF-

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Name: Ryan Nakamura

Apocalypse Name: Ryan ((I swear to GOD if this is a trick question... lol.))

Height: 5,8

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Red

Appearance: TBA

Weapon:
Primary: Steyr M1912 with an extended magazine.
Secondary: Same thing for dual shooting

Background: Was fishing with his dad off the coast of Florida when they noticed people eating each other. Since they were the only family they had ((his mom abandoned them and Ryan was an only child.)) they went up north to warn people. They lived off fish they caught and checked for zombism until a mad-man shot his father and put a hole in the ship. Putting a burial at sea ((so to speak.)) he took his dad's old guns from his time in the army and went to look for survivors. After putting a hole in the madman's face.

Personality: Normally protective of people whether close friends or random strangers. Tendency to be stubborn, but not an issue stubborn.

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff