Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm
"Wrong by a fraction." "Five beers six things of champagne." "and two bottles of wine." Said George. "but yes lots of alcohol." User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

"I don't care, i was never good at math anyway. As long as its alcohal i'm fine." Sarah said and took another sip of her beer.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 pm
"agreed." Said George flopping to the ground and getting a beer himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Sarah took another drink of her beer and nodded. Falling back onto her bed. "Lets just hope no flesh-eaters break in while we're drunk."

((hey you can come in the LA prison rp if u want, we at the hospital next to the prison and you can be at the hospital getting treated for wounds or whatever and wake up from unconsciusness when the zombies started to break in.AND u can meet up with us.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm
"the gates locked shut." "not opening i killed the generator for the gates and shot the Console for them to." Said George. "always Secure your perimeter first in a situation of life and death." said George taking another gulp of his beer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

"Right" Sarah says before taking a chug off her beer then whips her mouth with her arm. "Man, dispite how much i hate them, umbrella has it good."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 pm
"yeah but they used this s**t on there wounds usually." Said George. "a drunk Soldier is a dead Soldier." said George. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

"Yeah..." Sarah said then took another drink of her beer. She ran her fingers through her short hair and pushed a stray strand out o fher face.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 pm
"well ill tell you now im sure they drank wine." "wine plus open wound equalls oh s**t im gonna die ive got an infection." Says George. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image

"Yep the ycreate a virus to destroy the world yet, they can't understand that alcohal doesn't treat an open wound well."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 pm
"well if they didnt thats there fault." Said George. "in which case im laughing at them." Said George Laughing. "and if they did it dont help a gaping bullet hole in the skull." Said George with a smirk. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

Sarah laughs a little bit "Yeah. Nothing helps that....atleast i hope." she said and took another drink.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 pm
"being a zombie doesnt." "so i dont think anything does." Says George Draining his beer. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Sarah finished her beer and set the empty bottle on the floor. "Yeah..." she said and closed her eyes she was slowly starting to fall asleep.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 pm
"have a nice Nap." says George curling up on the floor like a dog. User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers