Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 pm
mizu looked around slowly "i...i know this place" he said hopping from the womans lap  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
"Really Mizu? What is this place?" I looked at Sarah.
"Its heavly guarded don't you think?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm
mizu looked at the woman "mommy worked here" mizu's expression was excited  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at Mizu. "Your mommy works for the government?" she asks. Sarah takes out her weapons from the buggy, some other guards looked at her like she was crazy for having so many weapons, she unloaded most of them so they wouldn't get angry about it. She looked down at the boy "What do you know about your mommy?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm
mizu shook and ran behind rebecca holding onto her leg in fear of the intimidating weapons  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at Mizu.she sighed "Don't worry Mizu, these weapons aren't for hurting you or any of us. Only the zomies outside." she says with a reasuring smile. "These are only for protection." she says trying to make Mizu less-scared.
"Are you scared of the infected that are outside?" she asked and kneeled down to his level.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 pm
mizu wiped his tears quicky "...uh huh! lots"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
"Well, i don't want to scare you more...but i have the same disease they do. And i don't try to hurt you or Rebecca or any of us." she smiled. "And we need to protect ourselves from the ones that the disease hurts. That's what these weapons are for." she smiled at him, hoping this talk was working.
"And sense we aren't going to hurt you with these, only the zombies, you don't need to be scared of them." she messed up his hair. "And one day, you might need to use these too. "  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm
mizu nodded "am i able to help?" mizu said silently "i was taking classes when my mommy went to work"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:58 pm
User ImageKurama looks out at the scene next to him while his ears shift cautiously, for two reasons. This place still creeps him out and he wanted to be sure his ears were fully healed before anything else happened. He used the door to climb out of the buggy rather than going through it as he landed beside Sarah.

"This place is giving me the creeps." he muttered lowly.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
"this is irrisponsale i know...but yes you can help." she says smiling. Sarah pulls a small handgun out, she puts a safety-lock on it and reloaded. She held it out. "But first..." she pulls it back. "You have to promise to use this gun only to protect others, and yourself. And, with our permission?" she says  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm
mizu nodded seriously "yes!"  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
Sarah smiled. "Good boy!" she said and messed up his hair again. She stood up straight now, "I will show you how to use it later. Now you should get some rest." she says and puts the gun away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm
mizu nodded and randomly began walking a direction  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
Sarah laughed when he walked somewhere random. "Um, i'd say follow George over...there!" she called to him and pointed to George. Sarah looked at Rebecca "Feel up for some 'exploring-around-a-military-base'?"she asked with a wicked smile on her face.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff