Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:17 pm
... Is this happening to anyone else? Every now and then I keep getting a prompt for Cub Central for me to put in a password. It seems to only come up while browing around this art forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Diana Vulpes
... Is this happening to anyone else? Every now and then I keep getting a prompt for Cub Central for me to put in a password. It seems to only come up while browing around this art forum.

Yeah, I have noticed that. o.o  

WasabiFennec

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:21 pm
Dr.Voodoo

Yeah, I have noticed that. o.o

Very odd... more so considering that is a furry ***** site rofl Which... I wish I still had access to. confused

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:24 pm
Diana Vulpes

We were just talking about this on the previous page ^_^ Krissim and I both agree that it's most likely jubeikebagamai...and it seems we are right, cause if you look at his images, they direct link to that site. So that must be the cause.

Shinigami Whistle

chiiku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:32 pm
Yay.. it's gone. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:35 pm
Kyoni Malkat

We were just talking about this on the previous page ^_^ Krissim and I both agree that it's most likely jubeikebagamai...and it seems we are right, cause if you look at his images, they direct link to that site. So that must be the cause.

Well boo to him them sweatdrop He shouldn't have a link to an adult site on his signature. Especially one that is causing pop-ups. evil

Selene Aries

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:43 pm
Diana Vulpes
Kyoni Malkat

Well boo to him them sweatdrop He shouldn't have a link to an adult site on his signature. Especially one that is causing pop-ups. evil

Seriously. Someone should talk to him, tell him he shoudl change it, if he doesn't report him to a mod or something. Caues it's getting on my nerves >.< As well as everyone elses here, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:45 pm
It keeps asking me too. Can someone report him?  

Rainey_angel81

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:47 pm
Rainey_angel81

I would if I wasn't so very scared of talking to people of authortie of any sort, including moderators of forums xo *is a chicken, lol*

Anyway, let's get back on topic now ^_^ Here's a picture I'm currently working on, I just finished the inking, gonna start coloring/CGing here in a moment. Let me know what you think ^_^

This is my first every time drawing a scalie character, so I know it's not that great, but hell, I"m proud of it.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:01 pm
Arg. well I deleted his post in hopes that it would take care of the problem, but the page is still rigged with it. I'm going to pm him about it to tell him why his post was deleted and that he really needs to check his links.  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:02 pm
Very cute. Can't wait to see when it is colored.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:06 pm
Aww! Kyo, that is cute. You gonna color it? I can't wait to see that!

I'm in the process of drawing my first scalie right now too. xp  

WasabiFennec

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:16 pm
Yay, I think I got it fixed. At least it isn't doing it for me any more. At first I thought it might have been his picture he posted and his sig, since just deleting the link didn't work. So I deleted his post too, but that didn't work. Then I noticed that Rin had quoted him and so I got rid of the link in that, and now it seems to be working. o.-

I know it is a little after the fact now, but at least now we know it was him for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:21 pm
Kyoni Malkat
Rainey_angel81

I would if I wasn't so very scared of talking to people of authortie of any sort, including moderators of forums xo *is a chicken, lol*

Anyway, let's get back on topic now ^_^ Here's a picture I'm currently working on, I just finished the inking, gonna start coloring/CGing here in a moment. Let me know what you think ^_^

This is my first every time drawing a scalie character, so I know it's not that great, but hell, I"m proud of it.

User Image

O.o it is looking pretty good. Is that of Omega by any chance?  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:33 pm

You are correct, Krissim ^_^ It is indeed Ome, lol. And yea, it's nice that we know exactly who it was now ^_^ yay for teamwork *snickers*

And yes, I am coloring him. I'm in the "base color" process right now. I'm trying to figure out what type of shading I wanna use on the picture, soft or cell. I'm still leanring cell-shading, so it' snot that great (I used it on that one meercat girl I was drawing) but I'm pretty used to soft shading...

oh well, I'll decide sooner or later *shrugs*

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games