Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara slipped closer to death from the injures she had sustained because Daemon decided to TRIP RATHER THAN SAVE HER.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm
[LAWL. I told you I'm sadist.
And that tamara was a bit of a dog.]

User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon leapt to his feet slowly. His hands and knees were bleeding from cuts and he was dimly aware of blood on his robes from cuts in his palms and knees. He frowned at the inconvenience, eyes focusing ahead then started to run. Fast. The call was fading. Leaping frantically, he sprinted into a clearing. "TAHIRI?" He bellowed, shock really tuening off his sense of sound. he skidded to a stop, kneeling down. He had no damn idea what to do. He was twelve years old. His eyes swept over the fur, knowing deep down what he had to do. He shut his eyes, focusing on the mental wall that hid the knowledge from her. "Tamara. Sweetheart," he hissed, "read me. See my thoughts. You need to gain control. Damnit you blond bloody bombshell, I LOVE YOU!" He bellowed.
He paled as she didn't respond. He pointed his wand. "Mum told me not to do this," he said weakly, tears splashing down his dirty face. "H..H...Homorphus.."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Her eyes fluttered under her eyelids,showing she still was alive, although she was badly injured. When his mind opened, hers was drawn into his, her unconscious mind trying to find some sanity. She sounded panicked and scared, hurt and afraid. Daemon? I... I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to leave you... Her mind started to fade away from his as her breathing slowed. Ho... homor... homorphus... was the last thing she thought to him as her consciousness continued to fade and her breathing slowed more. The spell started to take its effect, returning her body to normal. The tail retracted and the fur disappeared slowly. Her face returned to its natural state, but most importantly, her ribs, which had begun to crush her organs, which didn't shift, returned to normal. After the spell had taken its course, she rolled onto her side and coughed up blood. She opened her eyes weakly and looked at Daemon. "Dae?" she asked weakly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon pointedly ignored her blood on his hand, relief she was alive washing over him like a great river. His eyes watered happily and he stroked her hair softly, "I said you needed a shave," he sobbed happily, hands shaking as he tried to fight back tears that he'd held for a year.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Her eyes teared instantly and water ran from them. She was shaking now, and pulled herself close to him. "I... I thought that... I was going to die." She nuzzled her head against him, tears still running from her eyes. "I was afraid I'd... I'd leave you. I couldn't..." She looked up at him. "I couldn't leave you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante found this all to be mildly amusing. A few things the centaur had said struck a chord in him. Since it seemed the best parts had ended he moved to go back. He moved so as not to alert anyone to his position. On his way back he had seen from a distance two other students. Curious as to what they thought of the exchange he quickly and quietly closed in on them and came up from behind. Dante smirked lightly when he saw that one of them was Xenos,"What did you think of all that?" he whispered.

((I've been moving all weekend...I still have a ton of stuff to unpack and I am so tired...I wont be on much for a while but i will try))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar puffed out his chest in defiance, "I am no mere creature," he pawed the ground with contained annoyance, "I am not tied to your will as a mere creature would be. And, should I join your school, what harm would I possess? I would hand my bow and arrows to my herd to join your school and leave when I have seen that The Shadow no longer possesses a threat to my people,"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image Eve jumped slightly, unaware that the creature giant beast had been able to hear her. Blood flushed over her pale cheecks as she felt a pang of shame for insulting Ammar. She looked up at him slowly, her blue hair falling into her face. "My apologies great one. I have much respect for you, and I can see that these people do too. We are thankful for your trust, and if our Headmistress will grant it, you shall receive ours in return, in the form of access to our school grounds." Evelyn spoke in a soft, kind voice this time, hoping the centaur would accept her apology. She turned back to Linda Bella, awaiting the final decision.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

"Well sad, Evelyn," Linda gently nodded her head towards the professor, glancing back up at the centaur, "I will allow you in our castle, as long as you will offer us two things in return. The first is that you give up your weapons on the property of the castle, which you have said you would do. The second is that I ask you to teach my students how to predict the future in the same manner as you. Divination," the Headmistress spoke softly and evenly, "The art to tell the future using different tools and means. You can do this for us, can't you? We are in need of someone who would be willing to teach this,"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon laughed softly at this, "Never. We always adventure together. I'm surprised you're HERE alone." He frowned lightly as he raised this, realizing she HAD left him out. He fell silent and the tears slowly, lingering on his cheeks.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Tamara relied on him for support because her body was still in incredible pain and weak. She looked over at him and sensed his displeasure. "I... I'm sorry Dae. I didn't... didn't want to get you in trouble if... if I got caught. Cause... what I'm doing... Well, it's illegal. Dae, you can't tell anyone or I could get arrested." She looked at him, tears still in her eyes as well. "I wouldn't have left you out... if it were anything legal."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon snorted at the words. "No. You didn't want your sidekick in on it." He grunted in annoyance. "I'm already one, you idiot." He drew back slightly as his form shimmered. He shank hard with an odd hiss noise and a jet black snake with a white cube around each eye stared at the female, tongue flicking before, with another hiss, Daemon was knelt in front of the female again.
"Mother taught me," he spat, "had you asked, I'd have told you."

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm

She fell to the ground when he drew back, landing on her a** with a thud. Tears streamed from eyes at the impact and she watched as he turned into a snake, more tears streaming from her eyes. "I.. I..." Tears started again and she started to sob. "I don't know... Dae... I... I'm... sorry." Her sobbing broke into full crying, which in turn caused more pain from her injured innards.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon watched silently. His eyes were narrowed and inside him, a voice he didn't truly know was coldly telling him to leave her to die. Hadn't she betrayed his trust?
Without knowing it, the young males hands found his pockets, putting his wand out of sight so the light was lost, leaving only Bob's gently glowing wings. His other hand found his fathers book. Daemon's hand closed on it absently, then drew both out, ignoring the female as the wand light illuminated his face again. He looked at the book silently. "I opened fathers book you know, Radcliffe," he told her softly yet harshly. "lots of pictures of killings."
He smiled at her viciously then repocketed the book to help her back up. "I'd like to try that." His voice turned savage. "It'd be an adventure."

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash