Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
Bounty Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:55 pm
Indigo Dagger
Merle frowned and sat up.

"How'd you...?"

((She keeps her addiction super top-secret.))

When I was walking down the hal I passed your room, you took a handful and shoved it in your mouth, you can't keep everything a secret  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:46 am
Meryl went pale. If any of the higher-ups cared enough to take a look at this...

"What are you going to do?"  

Indigo Dagger

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:56 pm
Indigo Dagger
Meryl went pale. If any of the higher-ups cared enough to take a look at this...

"What are you going to do?"

We're going to seppress the the sedatives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:30 pm
((Sorry about being MIA guys, I just didn't know what to say. sweatdrop ))

Mark burst in the room, saying "Sorry about that, I was just getting rid of the last of those ghosts, and..."

Just then he saw Meryl in her critical condition. His eyes widened and he was speechless. He knew that it was eventually going to happen, but he somehow didn't think it would actually happen. He stared, struggling with words he should say about this.

He looked at Ghost and said "...Wha...What happened?"  

Omega Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:50 pm
"Mark... I uh..." Meryl buried her face in her hands.

"I know I should stop this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Omega Darkness
((Sorry about being MIA guys, I just didn't know what to say. sweatdrop ))

Mark burst in the room, saying "Sorry about that, I was just getting rid of the last of those ghosts, and..."

Just then he saw Meryl in her critical condition. His eyes widened and he was speechless. He knew that it was eventually going to happen, but he somehow didn't think it would actually happen. He stared, struggling with words he should say about this.

He looked at Ghost and said "...Wha...What happened?"

She overdosed on the daizepam. went into a narcotic coma.
Just in case you didn't know, Teh Happy turkey was banned, this is my account, so there you go!
And can I have my crew position back?  

TURKEYHAMMER

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:38 pm
Merle buried her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:43 pm
((Sure, it's only fair. But only Shadowcurse can handle promotions.))

Mark was not the friendly type, but he wasn't cold-hearted. Just seeing Merle like that means she got the message. There was no need to shove it in her face anymore.

He asked her, "So do you need to go back and see a medic?"  

Omega Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:46 pm
Merle nodded.

"That would help. I- I don't know how this started... but I think I might also need rehab or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:09 pm
"Well, finding a medic in this quadrant would take forever! We don't have that kind of time!"  

TURKEYHAMMER

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:11 am
((Listen, I'm eliminating the "Earn your weapons" part of the RP. Looking at it now, it seems kind of stupid and useless. Just tell me what three (along with the one you already got) abilities and two +Abilities you want, and I'll permanently mark you.))

"I know what you mean, but saving the life of another teammate is more important. Josh is already dead, we don't need another casualty. It's best if we just go back and finish this mission later."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:44 am
Omega Darkness
((Listen, I'm eliminating the "Earn your weapons" part of the RP. Looking at it now, it seems kind of stupid and useless. Just tell me what three (along with the one you already got) abilities and two +Abilities you want, and I'll permanently mark you.))

"I know what you mean, but saving the life of another teammate is more important. Ford is already dead, we don't need another casualty. It's best if we just go back and finish this mission later."
WHAT??? I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO KILL OFF MY CHARACTER!!!  

TURKEYHAMMER

TURKEYHAMMER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:00 am
((I'll take all this for my array of weapons!))

Weapons/Abilities
Ice Beam
Wave Beam
Spazer Beam
Plasma Beam
Boost Ball
Missiles
Grappling Beam

Weapons/Abilities +
Light Beam
Dark Beam
Annihalator Beam
Phazon Beam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:48 am
Teh Happy Turkey Jr
Omega Darkness

"I know what you mean, but saving the life of another teammate is more important. Ford is already dead, we don't need another casualty. It's best if we just go back and finish this mission later."

Whoops, I meant to say Josh. Dammit, I keep mixing up those names. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Omega Darkness
Crew

TURKEYHAMMER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Omega Darkness
Teh Happy Turkey Jr
Omega Darkness

Whoops, I meant to say Josh. Dammit, I keep mixing up those names. Sorry. sweatdrop
Oh, Phew. Good, well, I'll be back.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces