Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
"Zandre shot me." Sarah said "A bullet of mine missed the licker and hit him, he was all 'an eye for an eye' and shot me in the leg." Sarah explained. "Even though i can heal due to the ine infection, it still hurts like hell." Sarah winced as she moved her leg. "I can walk though so i should be fine." she said.
"Hey, did i do any screaming or crying while i slept?" she asked kind of embarrassed. "I seem to do that and i don't remember if i did."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 am
((yeah... Zandre killed a nemesis by himself...)) stare  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 pm
((dnt worry we'll have a flash back where zandre and kurama fight it and kill it in an epic battle ^^, so now we just show the effects of the battle, wounds and such, we will go back into a flasback.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm
[[nah i'll just say Zandre got his a** kicked before getting away]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:58 pm
((i feel really bad now that i skipped over the fight))

lasean was having troubles getting his water bottle. he finally got it after a few minutes. he drank heavily and saw some food. he smiled and tried to stand up and go get it but failed horribly. he hit the floor hard and winced as he slowly tried to stand himself up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm
User ImageKurama walked into the room just then, and helped you to your feet.

"Careful boy, you just had surgery. Don't want to open up the stitches the doctor so kindly gave you, now do we?" Kurama said with a shallow smile.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm
lasean looked at him and nodded. he grabbed his food and ate as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Sarah watched him eat for a few seconds before turning her head away and closing her eyes. "Hungry kid?" she asked sarcasticly. She opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling.
"Eat up, i don't know where the next un-infected safehouse is so food will be scarce for a while"

((oh, and can you try and put ur pic and/or be alil more literate? I dont like one-liners))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

lasean nodded and ate a little more and went and walked slowy to the bathroom to get changed. he comes out a few seconds later drying his face. he washed up a little in the sink and he found his guns. he picked them up and sat up in bed and started taking his gun apart and putting it back together.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image
Sarah eyed him taking his gun apart. "Careful with that, Don't break it! " she warned nicely.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

"dont worry i got it under...control" he said as he locked and loaded his gun. he looked at her. "thanks for helping me back their i thought i was dead for sure" he said and scratched his head and looked for something else to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image
"No problem kid." Sarah said. "I do what i can. You're not infected so, i'd like to keep the world from not having any uninfected living in it only."She said "We infected...well it's not the easiest thing to be, to control..."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

lasean looks at her. "your infected does that mean you'll turn into one of those things out their" he asked. he didn't seem afraid or anything he sounded more concerned if anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
"No" Sarah said and sighed. "But i've been infected for a while, i would have turned into one of them already if it was suposed to happen. But from what i've learned, the infection's spreading has ceased, and only has small effects on me."
Sarah looked down at her hands, she pulled her knife out, "But it effected me enough, to heal and become stronger and have better senses than normal people." She says witha s slight smile. Then she grips the blade tight in her hand untill the blade cuts inti her flesh.
Some blood drips, she takes the knife out of her hands and shows the boy her hand. The wound started to close and heal. "See." She said and whiped the blood from her hands on her shorts. "But...i do have some issues with control. Like with rage."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

"hmmm thats pretty cool" he said and stood up. he got to his feet slowly. he started to do squats on the edge off the bed. he didnt want to slow them down any more and started to excersise and get his body back to full capacity.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff