Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 pm
Alice comes out of the copter and looks around. "Wow London, is cute." she said, and looks over too Crimson. "Hey.. I know you want to kill Wesker, but.. You are going to have to just calm down, cause he is too strong for you..Okay?" she sighed, "Come on guys. lets search up" she said smiling over too them

Sidney looks around as she comes out of the copter. "Woah, so this is where Sarah is at.." she raised an eyebrow and thought too herself. "Dont worry sarah..we are coming for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

"Alice since me and Crimson are not wanted we can distract Wesker while you guys head straight into the base." Drake comes back holding a gun to a Umbrella soldier."Get any info you can out of him." Drake takes his gun throwing it into the copter."There may be more men so stay alert.Crimson if I know enough about this place we should head to there fuel supply using your arm cut threw the oil tanks and I will light it up from afar with my gun no worries I wont shoot till you're clear." He looked up at one of the cameras shooting it."If we are lucky he will be coming to us."He put both guns away and headed off toward a fueling station.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"By Distraction you mean kill him right?" He asked and by the tone of his voice he already transformed. "Damn it, I wan Weskers HEAD!" He shouted his tone dark and angered. “Alright fuel supply it is. If I were a smart person I would blow up the entire vehicles that are parked except ours and one of Wesker’s, since if he plans on escaping I at least will give him an unforgettable wound." He said pointing his sharp finger on his blade. “If I’m lucky maybe I might slash Wesker on the leg and I might get what I need, a dangerous hit from him and I might find what I need, yes that’s it!“ He thought and he smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped.She noticed Wesker Hesitate, she wondered why. Then all of the sudden it'd bolted out and hit the wall, she watched it carefully.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

"Well it depends if you can now just cut those tanks open and get clear." He said readying his new gun on the target.'If we're lucky they'd kill each other.' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"Yeah, yeah give me five seconds." He said then he ran towards them on full speed then he slashed all of them open and he stopped when there were all depleted he vanished in the wind and appeared beside Drake. “Now I am in a safe distance.” He said then he smirked.
((Please tell me there will be more boss, i just made a profile a few days ago in.))  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 pm
Alice sighs and looks over too Chris. "Okay, where are we suppose to go?" she sighed, looking around. "Wait, where ARE we suppose to go..?.. I mean, we dont even know, where is Sarah or Wesker.."

Sidney sighed. "Well, I can..sense Sarah? I mean, we are siblings..Soo, maybe if i connect my..t-virus with hers.. i can... connect to her? And tell her.. or something.." she looks around them, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:35 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded and got out of the copter. He looked at Alice and sighed. "So far, no clue. But where would Wesker most likely go? What place is his safe little haven? The Hive is where they are. Most likely, but the thing is...we don't know where that is." He said and looked at Sydney. "You can do that?...well it may be worth a shot." He shrugged. Chris started walking a bit, not very far, he looked at a dead zombie corpse on the floor. One with a knife wound to the head, the other, with...no head. "I wonder who did this?" he smirked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

It looked around with wild eyes. Wesker pulled out his Eagle and pointed it at the experiment. She watched the gun, then laughed crazily She reached out and touched the gun. Wesker sighed and put the gun back. She looked at Sarah. In a second she was standing in front of her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Sarah watched the experiment intently. Determining if it was to attack or not. Her red eyes focused on those of the experiments, ready for it's next move.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm
Sidney sighs. "Okay.." she said, as she closes her eyes, and begins to concentrate on her sister, she was sending an telepathic message. ".." she started to feel, a strong vibe in her body, as then she open her eyes. "Sarah!" she said, as she spoke in her mind, hoping too see if it worked. "Sarah.. Is that you? Please, tell me!" she said waiting for an answer.

Alice looked over too Sidney as then she looked over too Chris. "Hmm, lets see. Wesker Maybe?" she said as she rolled her eyes.. "Do you think, she can find her sister like that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

User Image

Chris sighed and looked at it. "Since when did Wesker carry a knife...a...combat knife?" He said as he got a closer look. "Hey, Zandre, was Sarah good at throwing knives by any chance?" He asked him then looked at Alice. He glanced at Sydney. "Not sure." He shrugged. "worth a shot"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

I walked out of the chopper with less then being myself as I still felt guilty for not helping with saving Sarah and the others. I felt like i was useless as I looked at the surroundings.
"So what's are plan now?"

User Image

I got out of the Chopper and looked around as i was thinking of a way to hack.
"I still can hack into Umbrella's system but the question is where is it located at." I was looking all around and was thinking of how I can crack the code.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image

Chris glanced at Rebecca, "C'omhere" He motioned her to him. "Was Sarah good with knives?" He asked her pointing to the bodies.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

I walked over to him and looked at the dead zombies and noticed each one was in the right spot to kill the zombies instantly.
"Yes Sarah is good so that means she is here somewhere in London."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces