Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 am
I love the term minors. Maybe have something like 'apprentice' or an adult rank for adols though, three stages being 'minor' may be a little much.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm
@Tal- All done! ^_^ Thanks for the rp.
I like that background and how it shows all the seasons.
As for Minor, I like that too for cubs and juvs. Give adols their adult rank but saying they work under supervision.

magnadearel

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:18 am
Anyone else have any input on the rank and background? Thus far, it's looking like we'll have Minor for cub and juve, and for adol and adult they'll have their permanent rank.

We seem to be having trouble finding someone to tackle the cert image, so I might try my hand at it again. I'll keep you updated on whether I'm successful or not. ::winces::

Also, would y'all like to have a Demani celebration with those of us willing to participate? I can send out PMs to invite all members to participate, if we want to do it. There wouldn't be any prizes this time, but I thought it would be nice to have an event that rps could focus around. Tell me what you think!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 am
I have been working on one but its been slow cos of all the RL stuff that keeps happening.. but this is the WIP.

User Image

If you like it so far, I'll keep going. Its certainly no where near done, the rest of the plants and snow need to be added and then the whole thing needs to be shaded.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 am
Goodness, that is looking awesome! Keep at it, by all means! ::bounces excitedly::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 pm
hehe ok! Im glad you like it so far.. though there isn't much there.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 am
Sorry I haven't been around! I'll get to Shabnam's rps sometime this week. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I'm still alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 am
Lilbabe808
Sorry I haven't been around! I'll get to Shabnam's rps sometime this week. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I'm still alive.

::hugs Lil:: No worries hon. I haven't been keeping up with things well myself for a bit. Need to kick myself into gear, but it's hard to when RL is being so chaotic. ::sheepish::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm
Talencia

I can understand that. Life has been pretty crazy for me too. XD But I see a lot has happened while I was gone. I'm loving that background.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 pm
Tal: Just a poke to remind you it's your turn. Oh, and the link - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22339137

Hoshi Lockhart
Tag!

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 am
Thanks Lil. I'll try to get a reply soon. ::nudges the thread::

I've started trying to work on the cert symbol, but I am working with a trackball only. This makes the straight lines it requires VERY difficult. ::sighs:: I might do the best I'm able, then ask someone to crisp it up for me. We'll see. Maybe it at least will help demonstrate what I'm wanting for the cert symbol, so someone else can do a better job of it. Here's hoping.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am
It seems I will be receiving a tablet soon! Huzzah! So I'll better be able to tackle this symbol then. Feel free to still try your hands at it though! Since we have two backgrounds in development, I'll be trying to get everyone's input on what to use in the end. I regret that we are not going to be able to apply very soon yet, but we'll get there!!!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm
I didn't get a notification. -smacks Gaia- But I haven't touched my SoA RPs in a while.

Is a qualifying RP a RP with at least one pride member involved? 'Cause I have another for you, if so.
[x]

Slow is better than not at all. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 pm
Tal: Sounds good!
Congrats on the tablet. I want one just to practice with.

Hoshi: No problem. Gaia fails to inform me all the time.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Totally forgot to post my boy. >.<

User Image

Swaygha would like to be in Vuli clan as a Bouncer. He is the father to Yathy. <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff