Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 am
User Image

As my Chris went to bed I went back out and started wallking again trying to get some exercise as if it comes to it, I must run if I get seen in the hive. I heard something coming from in front of me but I thought I was hearing things until I heard a voice. I looked up and froze as Steve, Steve Burnside was standing right in front of me. Thoughts were running in my head and my heart was beating fast.
"Steve...is that you?" The one thing my mind was showing me is when Steve died.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

Over the night's silence he could hear some voices.He got up and held out his hand gun heading for the voices.He thought to himself.'Maybe I should fire a shot.' He pointed his gun up in the air and fired sending a noise echoing threw the darkness.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image

I heard a gun fired and pulled out .50 Cal Desert Eagle and ran towards the shot. I spoke African and the guards ran with me even though my side was hurting. I held out my gun and point it at the strange as the other guards were behind me and some guarding the gate.
"Who you and what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Jack almost pulled the trigger seeing the girl.He put his gun away and showed his badge."My name is Jack krauser I work for the US.I didn't think anyone was alive over here so I fired a shot to get your attention."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve was about to speak, when shots were fired and he immediately pulled out his lugers. He followed Claire and saw a man with a gun. He pointed his luger at him seeing that he was facing the gun at Claire, but Steve lowered his weapon seeing the guy's badge. Even if the guy was of authority, he couldn't help but feel bummed that he cut off the moment he would have had with Claire. Well, Jack seems like you were wrong, but you did get our attention. Steve muttered, which followed another question. Who do you work for?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

"Jack Krauser I heard of you. Use to be partners with Leon when you had that mission on the other side of Africa. Well you could have just walk up to the gate as you see that its heavly guarded. Why are you here?" My side as hurting as I placed my gun away and held my side. I can already imagine Rebecca scolding me for running.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Okay, so you know this guy. Steve muttered, shocked at how everyone seemed to know each other. He felt so out of place. He saw Claire clutch her side, and remembered the stitches. You okay? he asked, his voice full of concern.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

"I actually never met this dude in my life until now. I just heard about him since me and Leon keep in touch with each other except when he went to the dessert we lost contact." I took a deep breath and let out.
"Yeah I'm alright except when I ran it made my side hurt even more."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve nodded, and muttered a soft, Oh, Okay. Something began to nag him in his thoughts. Was it him, or was Claire talking about this Leon guy too much? They seem to do a lot of things together. he thought, seeing that a lot has happened since he died. He looked down, shaking off the thoughts, and focused on Claire's stitches. I could call Rebecca, to check that out.

((Will be off to school. Bummer. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

I looked at Steve straight in the face and my heart started beating real fast as it truly was Steve. I don't know what I feel besides still being shock that he's standing right on the side of me alive and breathing. I shook my head.
"No please don't I honestly don't want her yelling at me right in the middle of the night." I took a deep breath and place my hand on Steve's face and my heart felt like it wanted to burst from my chest as it turley was Steve in the flesh.
"Steve...you are alive."

(That's alright RP with you Later)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

"Well I didn't look at the report so well to see this place I set up camp a little further from here I don't have much Intel about others on this island.I was only sent as back up.I figured it would be the village all over again zombies walking around silent but I heard you talking." He took out a pad a map on the screen the location on entry miles from were he was now and the infected area.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

"That's because I jammed the systems to protect this Village from outsiders. That map is a lie just to let you know. Of course we do have infected areas around here in two zones Red and Yellow. So who do you work for Jack?" I turned and face the intruder to get some answers for the sake of this tribe.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

"The US SOCOM." He grunted."So you mean to tell me most of this mission was a lie?" He looked at the guards."Well since I'm here anything I can do to help? Since you're a friend of Leon and I have to wait three more days till I can leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

I looked at him up and now trying to decide I can trust him to be exact the last time Leon mention Krauser was that he almost tried to kill him/
"Depends on your next answer. Do you work for Umbrella and not just using US SOCOM as a cover up?" I maybe injured but I will fight if its necessary to protect the people in the Kijuju Tribe.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image(this is him before resident evil 4)

"No why would I be with Umbrella?" He looked at her puzzled. "Although the man he talked about, Albert Weasker sounds interesting."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff