Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:35 pm
((i know i'm working on it as we type))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Matt was roaming the hall of the Hive. He was glad of what he'd done three months past. And he was still gloating about it to himself. He had heard of some escapees. So he decided to check it out. To see if it was who he thought it was.

He was walking, his claws sharp, clean from blood and he was in a fighting mood. Matt walked the halls, he smelled a very familliar scent. He followed it, and appeard out of a door into the same hallway as Zandre. He folded his arms. "Well, well well. Where's mr. Zandre going?" He asked, his hood covering his face as usual.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:49 pm
nathan was smiling as he walked side by side with her. he was looking back ever so often. "so were you from" he asked as they walked down the hallway. he had his hands in his pockets and his eyes staring foreward.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Sarah glanced at him. "A town, just outside of Raccoon City." She said. Sarah remembered her old life, going to jail for false charges, then, becomeing a dreaded test subject.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
`CERBERUS BATTLE`

Layna dissolved into the space between the walls and followed the scent of the two. She ran up ahead of them and jumped through the wall at Sarah.

User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre turned and put down the suitcase. "Hello Matt." His black eyes flickered red for a second, something that hadn't happened before. Something was different in him. Zandre grinned maliciously. "I'm surprised you had trusted me somewhat the last 3 months. Would you like to know what I've been doing? I know you've been trying to figure it all out in the time I've been here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

nathan formed his claws and looked at the dog with a intent to kill. "im going carve you up you mangy mutt" he said and growled.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Soon Layna was jumping out of the wall at her. She was slow on reacting but made it out of the way partially. She broke into a roll untill she stopped. She clutched her arm and felt the sting of Layna's blood on her flesh, she screamed. "Damnit!" she aimed at it and started to shoot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

"Yes. I'm suprised also. But you did help bring in two wonderfull little test-sujects. " Matt smirked at his own words. He unfolded his arms and looked at Zandre. "Oh, yes i have. You're smart Zandre. But you're forgetting where you are. The Hive. Ruled by Wesker. Whatever you're planning...you won't go far but end up dead." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image
`CERBERUS BATTLE`

Layna took all of the bullets, half to the head, and fell. Less than a minute later she healed and sent acidic blood flying everywhere. "Try me..." She had but one weakness, and bullets wasn't it.

User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre shook his head. "I haven't forgotten." He snapped his fingers and the creature in the tank woke and broke out, putting itself between Zandre and Matt. "That's why I have insurance." he said as he stepped to the side of it. "Say hello to the Centipawn." Zandre said as he adjusted his grip on his large blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Matt smirked. "Well. Too bad the girl broke out before we could do more. She would have been a good weapon against you." He says evily. Matt looked up at the centipawn. "Hello bug." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:39 pm
Nathan dodged to the left and got hit by some of the blood. he winced and felt the blood dissolve his skin. he growled and lunged at the dog. he slashed it and clawed at it hard and fast.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Sarah's wounds were slowly healing from the curosive blood. It burned, which made it harder to heal quickly. She cursed when the dog got back up after getting shot. Sarah stood and moved her hand from her arm, which now lay limp at her side. She kept it that way, just to keep it out of the way, so it wouldn't interfere with its healing. She steadied herself.

Then, just what she needed. MORE acidic blood being thrown at them. It came straight for her. She slid her legs out of herself and landed on her back. She rolled out of the way of the blood. Only getting minor splatter this time. She cocked her gun and fired at it. Just to give her some time. Bullets didn't hurt it. What would? What could stop an acidic, curosive, pile of blood and muscle shaped like an over-grown dog? Well she had to start with the acidic blood part. What could weaken that?

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:43 pm
The Master Time Lord
((Gladly))
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker kicked George across the room. He couldn't kill him, but he was still pissed, and he was going to make sure that George felt it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

Weskers kick was serenaded by a popping sound as his arms un jointed and he grasped Wesker from across the room and slammed Wesker against a wall so hard the wall broke. "sometimes fun comes in alot of shapes and forms." Said George crazily. Then his arms re jointed and he kicked Wesker back against the same wall using a bicycle kick. (no pictures srry)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker grabbed George's leg when he kicked him and snapped it in half, then threw him across the room.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

((Btw, I would really appreciate you not controlling my character.))  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash