Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
⌠♦ Spectral MC ♦ Dead ♦ Dead Profile T^T ♦⌡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka Waka~~~
  Please never sing again...
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:49 am
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
Dumest wanna be angel I ever saw, I'm not even a bird, and dragons don't exist. Well the day hell freezes over huh? question who ever said that hell was hot. complete isolation is the general description so ima go with that it already frozen over. and about the dust comment. well you see all us humans are derived from dust and that includes you. thus both terms have come to pass and you have to beg for forgiveness. next time choose something a little harder.

(i think we should start a roleplaying chatterbox game. all you would do is start out with a simple statement Ex. the boy took the watch. then you woould see how many situations talented roleplayers could come up with. Ex the boy took the watch from the display case intending to buy it. or the boy took the watch off the mans wrist when he bumped into him, or the boy tok the watch from his own pocket. see what i did there?)
Plus in Dante Inferno the last level of hell is a frozen wasteland use to freeze Lucifer himself in a block of ice as his wings would continue to flap for all eternity to try to pull himself out but the wind created from the flapping wing would harden the ice even more trapping him in the endless cycle of false hope for escape. AAAANNNDD Zadoc already proved the dust theory SSSOOOO the only thing left is -grins- On your hands and knees boy! And You better make this convincing!

*yawns* you know you two are starting to become a nuisance. The fact being you constantly follow me around with these childish insults wouldn't that make you dogs yourself? following your master wherever he may go? twisted Now that we have established the true dominance here how about you two go run and play in a ditch...or a highway i dont give a damn.
uh huh, cause the last few things you posted CLEARLY stated that you don't give a damn. And what do you mean follow you around? I came here to hang out with my buddy MC, Zadoc came here to abused the awesome power of chibi's, your still here because moon is here and the thing we posted is still bothering you so you tell me who is follow who? those who falls for childish insult haven't matured them self, don't act conceited mutt until you have the proof and argument to back it up.

Toan we all know that a bullshit, half-assed lie you have been following me for the past few days just to annoy me. You know you really think ur tough when asking almost anyone here they would say ur just a dumbass trying to make himself seem as though he has power. You know you should get out of ur daydream and realize the world for what it is there is no time for people like you to waste valuable space and oxygen while others work their asses off to make the world a better place so people like you won't exist. Even now im sure ur not like this irl because of the fact you know if you mess with the wrong people you will get beaten, burnt and shot so dont try to act high and mighty here because its just annoying to me and others you disturb. Tell me have you done anything nice for anyone since you first join?
First off, thank you for returning and replying, showing that what I posted had clearly affected you in some way. Now onto dissecting what you said! I have not been following you around anywhere, quiet the opposite you come running where ever I go. This is probably the first time you appear in a thread before me. And who are you to call bullshit about who I want to and not want to hang out with? Also, acting tough? On an online game? ANYONE can do that, you've been proving that for a long time now. I don't act tough, I act conceited and cocky And why shouldn't I be conceited and cocky?
-edits-
After rereading what I post I realize I let loose real anger and re-edited this part. Kain, this is your first and last warning. Don't use people effort to better the world for mere insult. That kind of thing piss me off the most since I'm a community service to help people in need.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:42 am
Toan i wont even go against this anymore due to the fact i really dont give a damn as you can see. I now bid you farewell *walks off again*  

Cephalon Kish

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:07 pm
burning_eyes What... what happened... burning_eyes

@ BMH: Can i have some of that icecream? whee

=====

If Im not mistaken, kain did over heat when toan was attacking him.
Then he looses his memory and tries to say somethings O.O That I dont bother Thinking about
While toan and zadoc is playing, kain backstabbed people who works for the world...
Then kain tries to find a book...
And I want icecream... Is that all?

KAIN IF YOU REALLY DONT CARE THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL DEBATING//FIGHTING//ARGUING WITH TOAN?!

But still if you want books... its in the library 3nodding
Just go down stairs and turn left... its in there ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Hmmm Ice creame......  

The Sadistic Toan

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 am
TOAN!!! Get popsicle stick!!!! You may have a golden ticket... like the one in the chocolate factory...

But this is gonna be ICE CREAM FACTORY!!! Yipeee!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 am
lucky me, a big shame I can't stand cold places.  

The Sadistic Toan

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:44 am
Well then... A very uber fluffy sweater coming up... With a super fluffy pajamas... and... an uber fluffy scarf!!!

If I were you toan id risk my life just to enter there for ice cream whee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 am
*sighs* MC, just stay out of it >.>"

Also, what type of ice cream do you want? I've got every flavor in the world x3  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 pm
How can I just stand out OwO~ Kain did... well... Oh fine~

=====

BMH, I want... All flavors in one ice cream OwO
I only like sweet flavors and not the icky fruity and vegetably type...

How much is it blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 pm
It's free o.o I have unlimited ice cream, so there's no reason to charge XD

*mashes all the sweet flavored ice creams together into one big cone*
Here you go o.o  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm
eek Thats... thats... HEAVEN!!! eek

blaugh Dont join me digimons... all mine!!! Jokejoke... All of MY digimons only and ofcourse BMH!!! But theres no reason BMH u have all icecrems u want~ blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Haha xD ice cream and cake are my favorite desserts~ *sad face* too bad I don't have an unlimited amount of cake D:
Buuuuuut, oh well, I must limit the amount of sweet bakery foods I indulge myself in lest I become a sinner in gluttony XD
*eats an orange and some tangerines*

*lays out buffet of ice cream and assorted cones for anyone who wants some*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm
*eats all of 'em*

Am I getting flabs OwO