Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 pm
Kate sighed. "Yeah i know that..." She said, continueing to put pressure on the wound. "Yeah, but that girl might also." She said and slid his M4 to them. "I shot her in the foot." She said and looked at him. "Well, you're in no condition for it now." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Sick look at her, sliding his M4 to him then sigh lightly. "I don't know what to do if I sit around." Hearing what she said about shooting one of them in the foot. Laughing lightly. "******** it. You should of killed them... But then we don't want to get slam by the report." He said to her. Able to hold his M4  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 pm
"Well, you don't just sit around. You can't. We will find a medical lab or somthing to wrap up your wound." She said and dug through her pockets. Pulling out what's left of the gauze, "This is all i have left, this should do untill we can get better medical help for your wound." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm
Sick slowly stood up and wave his hand. "Don't worrie about it. I should be find when we find one." Bracing himselft to the closest wall. Feeling that it's drying up on his chest but he need something to replace the blood in his system. "You lead." He said giving off a small smile  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm
Kate stood up and went to his side. "C'mon, i'll be your crutch." She said to him. "We both know, you can't walk right in this condition."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:23 pm
"So I'm going to be shooting huh?" He said putting his arm around her. Not trying to do anything dumb but he got alot of idea. Shacking his head lightly as he got things to do first.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:27 pm
Kate nodded. "Yep. You get to do some shooting." She told him. "Ready?" She waited for his que and started to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:30 pm
"Just be happy that your not short." He said as he begin to lead off. "And yeah ready... Can't handle the weight??"  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:40 pm
Kate shook her head as she walked. "No, it's fine." She said as she walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 pm
Sick laugh lightly as he hold his chest. Wondering where the medic bay is at.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:31 pm
Kate walked him out of the room since there was no other way out. She held on to Sick's hand that was over her shoulder to keep him from slipping off and to keep balance. "I think i saw a room that looked to be a medic bay down the halls over there."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 pm
Sick didn't look at her. "Let's check it out... How good are you patching people up and giving them a blood transfusion?" He asked feeling light headed  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm
"If that's what you need, i'll do it." She said. "I'm not clueless about medicine, so i should be able to do it." Kate said as she walked down the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm
"Yeah it should all be it... But my head hurt" Everything begin to spin around him  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:09 pm
Kate turned her head to look at him. He looked pretty bad. "C'mon now, don't faint on me. Wait untill we get there atleast." She said as she walked him around the corner. The medic bay should be there soon.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff