Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded and slid back again, out of sight. He'd wait for the woman to get the car before getting off the roof. He wasn't taking any chances.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:04 am
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill nodded. She turned and walked away from Chris. She had to go around the building partially and go to her parking space. She dug the keys from her pocket and unlocked the truck. She climbed in and closed the door, backing out, then driving by where Chris was at.

She wondered why Chris was having her do this, she didn't know. And she wanted to know what was up with that guy also, and why he was hiding from the cops. Oh, god, if Chris got himself into more trouble this time...She got annoyed with things like this. But she'd be at his side.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard a sound that he hadn't expected. It was the sound of a truck. She had a truck? That would make things easier and harder. He could hide in the bed of the truck until they were out of this area, but if one of the cops took a peek into the bed, he'd be caught.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 am
User Image

Jill pulled the truck around. She leaned over to open th passanger door. "Chris!" She called to him and motioned for them to come. The police weren't watching Jill at the moment. So if Billy came now, he had to hurry.

She unlocked the back door of the truck incase Billy got in that way. Jill waited for them to come. And she watched Chris, as he looked at billy and motioned for him to come. Chris got into the truck.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy slid off the roof, landing in a kneel. He got up and slid into the back of the truck, head down. At this point, he was glad he had the jacket. It covered his tattoo and that was the first thing that the cops would notice.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

Jill watched Billy get into the truck in her rear view mirror. She looked around,seeing cops were nowhere to be found. She nodded and pulled out of the parking lot. And then into the road, she kept driving. She turned to look at Chris for a second, "Open the back window, he can get in that way," She said.

Then Chris reached back into the back seat and opened the window. "Billy, no more cops, you can climb in this way.," Chris had said to Billy after making sure cops weren't around.

"What's this about Chris? Who is he?" Jill asked Chris in a serious tone.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded, but didn't climb through the window. He just slid his arms and head through the window and remained in the bed. He pulled down his hood and pulled his sunglasses off. He put the shades back into his pocket to be used when they stopped again. He heard the woman ask who he was. She was Chris' friend, so he hoped that she'd keep her mouth shut about who he was like Chris did. "Name's Billy Coen," he said. He wondered if she knew about his 'criminal record' or if she'd be as shocked as Chris was when she found out.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image

Jill looked at Billy in her mirror. She heard his name...it rang a bell. But she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Then she got it. "Chris you idiot! You brought a criminal with us?" She said and groaned. "You must get yourself into trouble don't you?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy let out a bitter laugh. "Guess that's the best reaction I could ask for. Being called a criminal. Well, at least you didn't shoot me. Guess I should be glad that you're driving right now," he said. Life really sucked when everyone thought you killed twenty-three people. "Listen girl, if I was going to kill you, don't you think I'd have already done so?" he asked. He pulled out of the window for a moment and took his coat off. He dropped it on the back seat of the truck and stuck his head and arms through the window again. His tattoo, reading 'Mother Love' was now plainly visible. He decided to cut to the chase. "Long story short, chick, I was framed. I never killed those people," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Jill rolled her eyes and kept driving. " Well, whether you did it or not, you still are a convicted felon. Even if framed." She said and looked at Chris. "If they find out about this they'll suspend you for good you know that?" She said. She'd get suspended also for this. Well...if the police found out about it.

She glanced at Billy through the mirror. "Name's Jill. Chris' partner." She said as she drove. "So Chris, where did you want me to drive anyway?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. She had the same reaction that Chris had. If the cops found out, they'd both be in trouble. He grabbed his coat from the seat and withdrew from the window. He turned, his back to the window and leaned against the cab. He folded the coat and put it on his lap. He considered just telling Jill to drop him off at the next stop and be done with it. He wasn't about to be responsible for getting these two in trouble, but he guessed that she'd say something similar to what Chris said. 'If they found out, never said I was going to tell them'. Then again, she seemed more pissed about this then Chris had. Chris really didn't have anything to lose at the base, the troops had already made it obvious that they thought he was crazy, so there wasn't much else that could happen. But now that he was out of there, he had everything to lose, and Jill as well. He could just jump out of the truck. It would hurt and he'd get scuffed up, but he didn't think it would break anything. It prevented them from getting caught with him, anyway. He had to fight a groan. Why did his stupid squad have to blame him for the murders? Didn't they realise what it would do to his life? He sighed again and put his head in his hands.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. "Jill, calm down, he didn't do it so just let it be..." Chris said and leaned back against the seat. He sighed and put his hands behind his head as Jill drove. "By the way, he's one of the survivors of Raccoon City also." Chris told her with a slight smirk. That would change her view of him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy listened to Chris' attempt to defend him. He sighed. What was the point? Jill had already made her mind up about him, that he was trouble, so why try to defend him? He didn't say anything, waiting to be proven right. Jill's first reaction to finding out who he was was to call him a criminal. You don't go back from that. No matter what Chris said, he was sure that Jill would always look at him and see a murderer.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Jill sighed. "Alright alright. " She said. "If he didn't do it he didn't do it." She continued to drive. "But what i need you two to tell me is where the hell am i driving to?" She asked them both. She glanced at Billy, "Hey, sorry. I've been really edgy lately. I can't help it." She sighed.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy didn't turn around. "Don't worry about it, I'm used to it," he said. Rebecca had reacted better than these two, but she still didn't trust him. Not at first anyway. She risked her life to try to prove that she didn't need his help. He'd ended up saving her and that's how he got her to trust him enough to work with him. And it had been a while before she found out that he wasn't the murderer that he was accused of being. He was used to people hating him when they found out what he "did".
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas