Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:30 pm
Saerenna
LOL, yeah, I know.... The screen on ours has a few lines through it, so it makes it hard to read some things. So instread of 'kitty cat' my brother saw 'kill your cat' O.O I don't want it to kill my cat!! Or to tell me to do it! And it's still trying to brainwash me into thinking that Sephiroth is a ninja and Batman. Every time, nothing different. Squall was a gorilla..... And Kuja was the Human body, even though I had clearly stated that he had a tail and he had a long tail, LOL.

KILL your cat?!! Zomg..Hahah!! Squall is a gorrila..Wow...Sephy ninja...>.>

le lol! Ok...I was thinking Loz..And it also gave me the human body...Okk...CLOSE..But not exactly it..But on the first time it said "me"..Im guessing the 20 questions thing..Hah...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:14 pm
No fair I want one fo those thingy dos! crying  

KiyaraSabel

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:05 pm
pinapple flavored cookies would be interesting or.. strawberries and on a pice of pita bread that has been toasted in the oven  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:56 am
LOL, yes, It's creepy when you do things that it shouldn't possibly be able to guess, like yourself or Nothing or infinity or angels.... But it DOES. eek Actually, I haven't gotten it to guess color yet....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:50 am
I smell like onion rings. Ah kem get away from me i am ont food stop dont take a bite of my arm it is no yous to eat its only mine. *smack*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:20 pm
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54805

LOL!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! Sephiroth wins! xd xd When the laugh came, I was so exited! You know, if Sephy did accept his help, there would be NOTHING that they couldn't do!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/272503

And this one... ah, the sweet taste of DEATH! Muahaha!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:58 pm
Whoo! Sephy pwning a bunch of Moogles! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/138466  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:25 pm
eek Saerenna's discovered new grounds eek ninja  

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:04 pm
Kem MUST watch this one

Edit: Fixed the link  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:48 am
Not newly discovered. It was where I first found Final Fantasy A+, Chocobo Robo voice, and others. And your link doesn't work....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:30 pm
Hmm, still doesn't work... But it's the actual URL that doesn't work.

Ha! Take that, Ermak! I now have 19 more posts than you! Okay, so it's not much, but I overstepped the 250 post gap! ^_^ LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:54 pm
User Image... Interesting, I hadn't thought about this before... in the game Xenosaga, they have these tanks containing half-gnosis people, in particular there is a woman whom they have nicknamed 'Betty' She looks part-ailen, part-human, and is floating in a cylindrical tank filled with green-ish fluid. I just thought that the similarity to JENOVA is striking. Could JENOVA perhaps be part, or even fully Gnosis? xd
User Image
User Image  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:31 pm
Saerenna
User Image

No thier NOT rare! gonk Curse you random battles with hostile creatures! Omg!! Evil evil Tonberry... gonk My poor party didnt have a chance! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:14 am
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
User Image

No thier NOT rare! gonk Curse you random battles with hostile creatures! Omg!! Evil evil Tonberry... gonk My poor party didnt have a chance! gonk
LOL! Random battles are curses and blessings... You hate them, but when you get to the end and are fighting the final boss, you come to appreciate them....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out