Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 am
ElBom
Hi everyone! The name's Leah. emotion_bigheart

I'm on my 19th year, and I've been RPing slightly less sporadically since I was about... 15 years old. (at one point I did try dabbing at RPing when I was 13... ugh, some things should not have been allowed to be posted). LOL.

Anyways, I'm excited to RP with you all for the next Hogwarts term (since I missed the one for February... oops) but yeah, cheers~!

Hello, there! Welcome to the guild! I'm Grey and it's nice to meet you! o3o I hope you'll find the guild fun- if you have any questions, feel free to ask and send me a PM! How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:05 am
Lady Pomegranates

Hi Grey~ Nice to meet you as well n__n I have nothing but optimism for this guild so I hope it doesn't disappoint!
As for your other question, I'm pretty good, just trying to read on the rules of the guild @__@ How are you?

ElBom

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:12 am
ElBom
Lady Pomegranates

Hi Grey~ Nice to meet you as well n__n I have nothing but optimism for this guild so I hope it doesn't disappoint!
As for your other question, I'm pretty good, just trying to read on the rules of the guild @__@ How are you?

Huehue! I'm fine too! I'm glad you feel that way- and o3o;; oh, dear, I know the feels x,D It's only the start of the term, have you checked out our sister guild, the MoMWW? It'll help keep entertainment until the next school year! Also, if you'd like, come join us in chat! It's a great way to meet the rest of the guild since a lot of us are regulars!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 am

Somehow, I didn't do this . . . Oops. // ahem.
                      Hello beautiful people. I'm 500 Days of Summer, or Days is just fine.
                      At this moment, I'm 18 years old and attending college.
                      Undeclared major and thinking of transferring.
                      I live in California so I go by Pacific Standard Time.
                      Not so good for spn spoilers.
                      I'm very into Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, etc.
                      Tumblr helps me breath.
                      I've been roleplaying for hmm about a good five years,
                      but first time roleplaying in dem guildz.
                      I like reading and the internet ~

500 Days of Summer

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 pm
Hi there!~

I'm Bonbon. It's what I prefer to be called.
I'm 24, which seems crazy old, and I've been in love with Harry Potter since fourth grade. I've been Rping since I was about 13, even if it was just *action* I like to think I am better now.
I used to RP hardcore, but I have relaxed quite a bit.
I work full time, and I only get online after work, but I still think I'll have fun in the guild.
I'm a little terrified, because I always RP as a Hufflepuff, and I've never been sorted before.

I'm really in Blackhawks Hockey, the sims3, game grumps, and Game of Thrones.

Unrelated.
Holy Cow, have guilds not been updated in 7 years!?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:54 am
Sups guys? My name's Laurel Mindfang, but peeps called me Julian sometimes because of my former username.

I've been dormant for 2 years in Gaia and in Roleplayin. I hail from the Philippines.

I'm currently into Attack on Titan, How to Train your Dragon, Dreamworks, Homestuck, Pokemon, Heroes of Olympus and Tumblr.  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:26 am
Saint BonBon
Hi there!~

I'm Bonbon. It's what I prefer to be called.
I'm 24, which seems crazy old, and I've been in love with Harry Potter since fourth grade. I've been Rping since I was about 13, even if it was just *action* I like to think I am better now.
I used to RP hardcore, but I have relaxed quite a bit.
I work full time, and I only get online after work, but I still think I'll have fun in the guild.
I'm a little terrified, because I always RP as a Hufflepuff, and I've never been sorted before.

I'm really in Blackhawks Hockey, the sims3, game grumps, and Game of Thrones.

Unrelated.
Holy Cow, have guilds not been updated in 7 years!?

Nice to meet you! I usually do most of the sorting, well, behind the scenes anyways (I hope it doesn't come down to me doing the roleplay sorting...I have finals at that time). I've gotten pretty good at it, so if you usually play a Hufflepuff, and you give the character enough Hufflepuff traits, chances are that's where they'll be. Of course, sometimes I see some underlying things and characters don't go where their owner thinks they'll go. That always makes things interesting.

And the guilds...yes...so annoying. Especially when you code stuff in regular forums, and then you go to transfer it here and it goes all wibbly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 pm
Since I haven't introduce myself either
Kia ora all
I'm Jasmine or to you all mrs-lestrange
I am from Christchurch, New Zealand
I'm a mother of two. A almost 2 year old name Sophie and a almost 6 week old boy name Connor
I'm 21 but 22 in October and i think ive been on gaia for a few years now.
I am currently studying too.
Feel free to ask me anything I won't bite I promise  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:52 pm
Violet the Maestro

I don't necessarily want to be in Hufflepuff. I usually play Elke, Bianca's mother. So I decided to just work my way down. So I decided to mix it up. She has a totally different personality. Maybe terrified wasn't the best word. I'm kind of excited to see where I go.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 pm
I would also like to add that I have no idea how to use polyvore, or make awesome post styles. If someone would like to help me or explain to me, I would be really grateful. I feel like my posts are lacking that and I would love for some help.  

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:33 pm
Hey Guys,

I'm amo10690, amo for short, I'm 23 (I feel super old here sometimes! haha). I have been Rping for at least 6 years but it was mainly in private guilds with friends that I know. I'm super excited to join a public guild and get to expand my skills with new people!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 am
amo10690
Hey Guys,

I'm amo10690, amo for short, I'm 23 (I feel super old here sometimes! haha). I have been Rping for at least 6 years but it was mainly in private guilds with friends that I know. I'm super excited to join a public guild and get to expand my skills with new people!

Nice to meet you! You're not too much older than me (I'm 19), and you aren't our oldest member. I don't think I'm going to say who is...xD

Anyways, I look forward to roleplaying with you! If you've got any questions feel free to either shoot me a PM, or enter our Chatroom. I'm usually in there, but I start working at a day camp tomorrow, so I'm not going to be on as much. There's usually always at least one crew member there, and if not, there's probably gonna be a veteran member of the guild.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Hello all! c:

Call me either Penny or Shoobie(Pennies from Heaven by Louis Prima is the inspo. That songs gets me hyped.)

I've been roleplaying on and off for about 6 years in various guilds ranging from Naruto guilds, Harry Potter, Demigod, and were wolves. I've used many different accounts and this is my most recent one. I live in Florida, USA and am a part time barista at a cafe within a Barnes and Noble. I have little to no life so I try and get on at least once a day for a few hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 am
Hi there. Well im Khiaavess but I go by Khia. Ive been on Gaia since '04 but never rped here. I used to rp on an amazing HP forum years ago and I really miss it. Ive just made a first year character, and if that goes well, I hope to make a professor. I "taught" Care of magical creatures in my previous rp board, but like I said that was ages ago! Im always sorted Hufflepuff, which is great biggrin biggrin so Im curious if I am again. Ive been playing on Pottermore, but grew bored with only potions and dueling available. I'm really looking forward to participating in this guild and finally rp-ing in the Wizarding world again after so long.
I live Near Pensacola Fl so Im on Central time, and I take time to get on just about every day. I have 2 wonderful little kiddos and they do come first however.  

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

nekrozis

Divine Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Vintage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 am
''Hiya! My name is satanicis.
real name is Lisa Marie but call me Lolee.
I'm 20 year's old, I live in Florida.
errrm, I'm studying multimedia arts & animation.
I've been on Gaia since '06
I've been playing Pottermore and I've been house in Ravenclaw.
(even though I cream over Slytherine.)
I love to RP, its a passion!
well, that's about it.
lulz, I'm awkward at introductions.
''

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items