Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
The hooded man turned out to be Mike he smirked looking at Christ kicking him back and spinning his chained sickle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Suddently the frount doors burst open to the hostpital and a man in a black trench coat long blonde hair that covored his left eye and sunglasses came in he was like an agent but only 15 years old the boy walked up the stairs with the Tricell logo on his back large and worn proudly the boy walked up the stairs to the roof of the hospital to evaluate the situation  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre dropped down through the ceiling in front of Drake, returning to normal as he did so. "Drake, Kyosuke, Krauser, Matt, and Wesker. I get to fight one of the five everyday it seems. Lucky me." He placed the huge blade on his back and pulled out his Desert Eagles. "Your such a coward Drake. Hiding behind some kid cause you can't fight your own battles." He grinned and lunged to the side while firing a bullet toward the middle of the man's forehead in one quick movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 pm
Dans cut healed but he was mad Alice go cuase im going to go full power!!  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Alice's stomach churned in fear. she trembled horrifically. She heard Dan and picked up her sword, running. she was close to barfing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm
((You didn't kill Mike. Because Mike is not an NPC character. You did not cut him in half without the user's permission.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm
((oh, i was talking about another Umbrella dude O.O))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 pm
Dans eyes turned bright cherry red and his veins became visible his teeth grew sharp and spikes grew out of his back his skin became thick and bullet proof Dan was now full zombie and he was targeting anything umbrella  

redx6504

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:13 pm
(He has been cut in half before so its ok he will just reattach plus he wasent really cut in half why say this cuz first off there are no other umbrella soldiers why the helicopter came down idk ._. they left mike and drake there)
User Image
Drake smirked dropping Sarah."Coward? No this was a mission he was suppose to be a distraction." He said taking out his guns pointing them at him."I was also told to use any force necessary."

User Image
Mikes body reattached itself as the blade wasn't able to do much damage.He punches her threw the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:14 pm
((huh, apparently not. DAMNIT! i changed it anyway X3))  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Sarah was dropped to the floor. She tried to scramble away from Drake.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:17 pm
Mike Miller went up behind the other Mike during all the fighting and informed him thatthere is a full infected neer by and to becareful cuase you cant cut it and its bullet proof buts its weak spot is the eye under his spiked shell find a way around the spikes and if you hit him in the eye he will fall but not die he will pass out the Mike vanished before the other mike even know what was going on  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 pm
[[i love how you ignored that zandre shot at drake... sorry but it gets to me]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Alice flew through through the wall, startled about him not being dead. She got up painfully. "You big jerk!" She sqeaked out, standing up slowely.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm
Dan (the full infected) came to the roof and headed torwed the mike with the sickle about to kill him with a punch that has spiked knuckles on it  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff