Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked as she listened to Steele. "No, I've never tried playing the guitar. I could try, though!" she said, only if Steele would let her use his guitar, of course.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele winked at her then handed over his guitar, seeing what she could do. He chuckled as she received it with a smile. He wanted to see what she could do because just maybe....maybe he could teach her if she was bad enough, but why would he teach someone who already knows to play.

"Give it a shot Ari," he said, placing the guitar on her lap as well.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana grasped the guitar with a smile on her face, and as Steele helped her place it on her lap, she thanked him. She strummed a few chords, but the sound came out a bit rough. "Oh," she said, subconsciously letting the word come out of her mouth. After a try at another note, she messed up just as badly as the last one. "I guess I need more practice," she said with a small giggle escaping her mouth.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

"Here, your thumb is coming over the neck first of all. And you need to extend your fingers," he said, gently fixing her hand position on the frets. She looked fine now, for she was pressing well. She picked up surprisingly fast too. He nodded.

"Now, try that chord again," he said, chuckling at her. He wondered if it would work. From what he has seen, it would.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana placed her fingers differently to match Steele's instructions. She continued to press down firmly as she tried strumming again. This time, the note sounded as it should. "Yay, I'm doing it!" she yelled as she continued to strum again and again.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

"Great job Ariana!" he said, watching as she continued to playbthe same chord. He found it amusing because he knew how she felt. He used to be like that. Playing one chord endlessly like so. Of course, that was when he was around 5 years old, but still. He clapped for her as she played. He was glad to be hanging out with her.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana giggled as she continued to play it. The only instrument she knew how to play fluently was the piano, and that's because she's been playing it for years. She got a little bored of just strumming the same chord over and over again, so after each time that she strummed, she hummed the same note that the guitar made.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Steele listened as her sweet voice filled the air around him, causing to just about be mesmerized by it, but not for long. Steele finally left his trance, realizing she was only indeed playing one chord, which was funny to him, for she didn't even make a song to hypnotize him, just a chord. He chuckled.

"Here, let me try. Anything you want me to play? Any song?" he asked, wondering what she wanted to be played. He did not steal away his guitar, but he nicely took it back. He hoped he knew the song she wanted to hear.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana handed the guitar back to Steele with a smile. "Um," she said quietly, trying to come up with a song. "I can't think of anything. Play whichever one you want," she ordered him politely. Ariana just wanted to hear him play a song on his guitar, and hopefully, hear him sing again.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

Steele began to play a beautiful piece, in which he taught himself after hearing this song a year ago. It was one of the most beautiful pieces ever written; well, to Steele's standards. He continued to play, not wanting to sing. He hoped the mesmerizing tune would catch her ear instead. His fingers moved up and down the frets as he played the romantic tune with utter ease, somehow managing to play one of the hardest songs ever played as an 11 year old.

Will I ever be the same?

(OOC:Song being played is 'Song for Life' by Eric Johnson if you wanna hear it)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As Steele played the melody, Ariana realized he wasn't going to sing. Instead of being bummed out about it, she sat back and watched how his fingers moved from fret to fret. Steele seemed to be playing the guitar with incredible ease. Ariana sat quietly until Steele finished playing the funky rhythm. "Wow, that was incredible," she said, staring at his guitar.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Steele looked back at her when he was finished, glad thatbshe liked the tune. He then thought she should give something a shot. He chuckled as he thought of it. He wondered if she would do it. He finally asked her the question after thinking about it for a bit.

"Ehhh...I guess it is okay. Alright, your turn, sing something," he joked, shooting her a playful smile that pushed her to si g as well. He wanted to hear the voice that she said she had.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana giggled. "What do you want me to sing?" she asked, wondering if he would give her a song she liked, or at least knew.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

"Anything you want to. Sing it Acapello," he said, waiting for the girl to begin to sing something. Steele wanted to know how well she sang, if she lived up to the height. He knew she did, for the rambunctious girl seemed like someone who could, but it would be nice to know if she actually did. He smiled at her, happy that he got to spend time with her. Ariana was one of the most amazing people he has met over his time.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana thought about what song to sing before one popped into her mind. "Oh, I know!" she exclaimed. After clearing her throat, she sang the chorus of the song Vienna.
"But you know that when the truth is told
That you can get what you want or you can just get old.
You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through, ooh..
When will you realize Vienna waits for you?"

Once she finished singing the chorus, she smiled and looked up at Steele. "So, did you like it?" she asked excitedly. I hope he likes it! she thought, waiting for Steele's answer.

wearing

((Here's Ariana Grande {the actress portraying my character} singing Vienna, just so you know how her voice sounds. And I'm SO sorry about the super late reply :/ ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff