Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image"and if we dont im killing wesker so bad his ancestors rise from the dead and Die Again." Said George. George then began loading the extra clips for his hand gun he had he started to notice the bullets he had have green tips. "hey Chris whats a green tip to a bullet mean?" Said George confused having never seen it before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
Jericho pulled up to his bunker it was small but it was home " Home sweet home " he said getting out  

shikamaru xxx temari

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Alice looked down quietly. "Does this happen often?" She asked Chis.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked down at Alice. "What? Umbrella? Actually pretty frequently. Kind of annoying." He said and sighed. "Somtimes we really just need a break." He said. Chris got out and stretched his arms.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Jericho walked to the door of the bunker and inside was food and lots of guns and a bed " we 'll be safe here " he said walking in and James followed but Danny just stayed in the car  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

Alice got out, standing by Chris. She cracked her neck, which felt good, but hurt that tender spot on her neck. she put her hand on it and grimaced.

User Image

Tori got out and looked at the bunker. "Not too bad."  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Chris started to walk inside the Bunker with Claire and Sydney. He saw Alice grimace, "Somthin wrong kid?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

"Yeah." Alice nodded, her tattoo sore.

User Image

Tori walked in behind them.  

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
Jericho looked at Chris then thought about the mission then grabbed his grenade luncher and walked out looking like he was leaving  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image"yeah gee thanks for answering me about my ammo issues." Said George as he put the bullets with green tips back wear he had them.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Chris snapped out of his daze. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry i was thinking about some other things." He admitted and cleared his throat. "No, i don't think i know." He shrugged then looked at Alice. "Welll...what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:30 pm
Sydney got out of the car and looked around, she sighed, folding her arms. She'd rather have gone after Sarah now instead of waiting when she could be getting hurt. "Where you going?" She asked, Jericho. Eyeing his grenade launcher.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image"Its cool." Said George as he started Checking his other guns for blockages and for wear and tear. "so when do we leave the sooner were there the better." Said George. "cause we all know Zandre and all of us dont want Sara brainwashed again." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Jericho looking at her " to get your friend back "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Chris nodded. "Yep. And if she does end up like that, she might end up killing us." He said.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff