Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:24 am
A neko girl around 16 came and ordered a glass of rum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:05 pm
Leafy1253
A neko girl around 16 came and ordered a glass of rum.
She looked in her bag of money, but was all out. She walked to the bar tender and asked how she could pay him back. "Our bar singer left. You could replace her for the night" "I don't sing anymore, sorry" She replied "It's either that or you can wash dishes" He said. "Where do I sing" She asked. He pointed to the stage. She went back into the changing room and changed into a light blue dress decorated in drak blue roses. The skirt ended at her knees, in the front, and lowered to her ankles at the back. She had her white hair put up in curls with a dark blue rose and wore a dark blue chocker, with a dark gold rose pendant.

She came up to the stage and began to sing
"I am living more beautiful
Then the dream I have on my bed that is
Embedded with a million roses "

Her voice was beuatiful and ran threw the soul. She put her heart into what she sang, which made it even more beautiful.

"Will I be able to fly away from
The world that is filled with only ugliness
Without being tainted

Even if I try to keep learning
Alone inside the cacoon
The crystal like stary night sky is unreachable for me

Don't touch me yet, those shaking fingertips are
The sweet hesitation of a flower theif
You can touch me, deep inside the heart
If you are confident enough to reach
There's no way I would believe

In the prince on a white horse. "
She bowed as the bar went wild.

Artemis1253

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:14 am
Aaron walks into the tavern cloak pulled around him and sits at the bar next to the girl holding a glass of rum"bartender could i get a glass of shiner please or elven spirits if you have it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:20 am
Aaron takes the glass of spirits and pays the barkeep with a gold coin and turns to the girl sitting beside him. "excuse me but i was told theres a castle around here would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction?" Aaron gives a guarded smile and sips his drink.  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:56 am
The Black Lightning
Aaron takes the glass of spirits and pays the barkeep with a gold coin and turns to the girl sitting beside him. "excuse me but i was told theres a castle around here would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction?" Aaron gives a guarded smile and sips his drink.

"Check up north theres sppose to be a really creepy castle up there" Cat said

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm
Aaron bows "thank you" he leaves the tavern.  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:56 pm
Dawn of Legends
Raidan leaned against a wall, whispering with the tavern keep. Eventually, he dropped a few coins in the man's hand and made his way to the fireplace. He unslung his old carbine before taking a seat.

Annabell came into the cavern her red hair caught the fire light and seemed to hold it there. A black cape was drapped casually over her small shoulders and the hood torn nearly to shreds hung forlornly down her back her ash gray eyes scanned the room anxieousely and seeing only a few people hesitantly sat near the fireplace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:13 pm
A waitress came over and offered her a spirit but Annabell refused. She sat watching the fire for a time the patterns it made held her interest for a time then she queitly rose and went to the door of the tavern, looking back she was suddenly remined of the tavern that she had often told stories at in her old villiage and a fresh rush of pain rose in her soul. No tears fell though and her expression remained the same. "I shall never forget." she whispered softly then she left headed to the castle gardens.  

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm
MommasLilGurl walks in Sammy the cat sitting on her shoulder as usual.She sits down at the bar and Sammy jumps down."Rum for me and whiskey for the cat please she is teething"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Alice slipped into the tavern quietly, but quickly. She sipped her Latte, and stepped toward the lightened candle, where her victim lay. She immediatly dropped the glass cup, and stepped away in less than a second with her teeth covered in fresh blood. But she was still thirsty. Last sunday, she had gone mad with hunger, urging herself to kill everyone in that old, broken chapel. she had currently been attending church, for the sake of God. But she instead robbed a farm of 2 cows. Now she had to have human blood...  

rockergirlygirl

Evil Wicked Sin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:10 am
A-SoldiersLilGurl
MommasLilGurl walks in Sammy the cat sitting on her shoulder as usual.She sits down at the bar and Sammy jumps down."Rum for me and whiskey for the cat please she is teething"

Roxxi walks into the tavern with small smile on her face.
She looks to see Mommaslilgurl. "Why hello, how are you today?"
She sits down next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:48 pm
~walks in the tavvern and sits at a table~what kind of food do you serve here  

HelsRaven

The Sweet Young Thing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:12 pm
Athame walks in, noticing the thick dust and deserted cobwebs everywhere.

"Interesting decor," she says to herself. "This must be where Gomez and Morticia Addams had their honeymoon."

She raises her voice and calls out.

"Helloooo... anybody here?"

(Hey, nobody's posted here since January!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 pm
Huggle walks in behind her  

Huggle Bo

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out