Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:33 pm
Angeloni87
*silently he walks in looking for somthing to amuse himself with*

Kye Walked through the way dividing the table from the wall. She looking at the paintings of the previouse owners.
She stoped when she spoted a painting that look almost exactly like her.
"what the ********?"
she said to her self as she ran her fingers over the painting almost as if to make her self believe it was there.
She knew that she had never been here befor. She had just came into this place for alittle shelter from the rain untill it stoped.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:17 am
Lucian walks into the dining room, looking around for something interesting."God, this place is boring as Hell...and I've been there,so I know."He looks over at the table and has a seat, propping his feet on the table, taking the old bottle out of his pocket. He takes a drink and sits it next to him, rubbing his eyes with his fingers.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:07 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian walks into the dining room, looking around for something interesting."God, this place is boring as Hell...and I've been there,so I know."He looks over at the table and has a seat, propping his feet on the table, taking the old bottle out of his pocket. He takes a drink and sits it next to him, rubbing his eyes with his fingers.
Alittle confuse Kye turns and looks at him raising one eye brow. "uh... do you live here?" she asked him questinably  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:05 am
Lucian turns his chair around, looking at her over his glasses."No, do you?"He smirks, raising an eyebrow, sitting back in his chair, crossing his legs at the ankles, crossing his arms in front of his chest."So who might you be? It's not likely your here to kill me...I'm already dead."He laughs, being humorous as usual. He takes the bottle off the table and takes another drink.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:36 am
Hardly making a sound with each step he took angel walked in silently with a straight look on his face. a silk shirt that opened up slightly showed his exposed well toned pale chest as the cross that he wore around his neck bounced lightly off of it. long silky jet black hair hung as low as his torso as a pale hand lifted up and brushed some of the smooth strands away from his brilliant ruby red eyes. turning slightly he walked over to the nearest seat and sat down while folding his left hand over the right on his lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:42 am
Lucian heard someone walk in, looking in that direction out of the side of his glasses. He just sat there, taking another drink of his bottle. He never was one to say much...unless there was actually something to comment on. He sighed, rubbing his eyes with his fingers, lifting up his glasses."Stupid headaches...I hate rain. Always makes my head hurt during the rain."He rubbed his temples, glasses sliding back down onto his face again. He took another drink from his bottle, and then sat it on the table.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:00 am
Taking note of others in the room as well Angel only did nothing nor say nothing and just folded his arms over his chest while closing his eyes. usually he came here to think for a bit when many thoughts would gather in a bundle inside of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:05 am
Lucian stretched, taking off his hat and laying it over his eyes, hoping to get into some darkness. He scratched his head, ruffling his long, black hair. He crossed his ankles, and his arms and continued to lean backwards.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:16 am
Keeping to his spot and not moving an inch he listened contently to all the sounds that there were in the room from heart beats to breathing to even blinking. all were some what amusing to listen to when one was in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:22 am
Lucian perks his head up, puting his hat on his head, though very low over his face, curious at who the man might be."Seems quite like me, in fact...quiet, anti-social, not wanting to start a fight...actually, that last part isn't like me. Nevermind." He chuckles under his breath, still pondering, knowing he could read his mind, but thinking it would be too rude."So, who might you be? Don't look like the type to socialize." He looks up from under his hat, lifting one eyebrow, smirking a bit.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:40 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian turns his chair around, looking at her over his glasses."No, do you?"He smirks, raising an eyebrow, sitting back in his chair, crossing his legs at the ankles, crossing his arms in front of his chest."So who might you be? It's not likely your here to kill me...I'm already dead."He laughs, being humorous as usual. He takes the bottle off the table and takes another drink.
Kye blushed at her impolsive comment. "Not at all. I just came inside to get out of the rain." She said with a sigh as she looked out the window into the now soaked garden.
She then began to wonder why he thought she would do any harm to him.
She didnt have any noticable wepons on her or any sigh of being anything other then a lady. She then turned and sat in a chair at the oposite side of him. She struggled to be lady like but she was not any ordenary girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:42 am
Without opening his eyes but only kept to his spot quite comfortable he simply answered in a calm silky tone that he used with everyone. "Just a passer by...nothing more..."  

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:43 am
He sighs."Yes, the rain. I hate rain. Always gives me such a large headache." He rubs his tumples with his fingers in a circular motion, trying to gently massage away the pain. He takes a drink out of the bottle on the table and sits it back down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:46 am
Angeloni87
Without opening his eyes but only kept to his spot quite comfortable he simply answered in a calm silky tone that he used with everyone. "Just a passer by...nothing more..."

"A wanderer, in other words?" He smirks, thinking about this."Again, a man of my style...nothing to do but roam." He chuckles a bit, thinking on his old home...family he cared for. He sighs again."So, you have no place to actually stay at for a long period of time either, huh?"  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:48 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Angeloni87

"A wanderer, in other words?" He smirks, thinking about this."Again, a man of my style...nothing to do but roam." He chuckles a bit, thinking on his old home...family he cared for. He sighs again."So, you have no place to actually stay at for a long period of time either, huh?"
"I do. just don't feel like being there for the time being." He simply answered as his right hand reached down and began to some what play with the cross that hugged his chest now that he was still.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff