Xalo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:00 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
"I'm Already dead" -He noticed he couldn't see anything since the Dark fog was in his way. He decides to Burst forward and run out of the fog- "Why is it that you must kill the girl?"
suddenly the axe came slicing at him just as he got our of the thickest fog, "no matter.. i can still kill you..." the axe then stopped just before it was abou to hit him and the fog cleared and she stood in front of him, her playful smile no longer there, "its my job... if i dont i will end up hurting a lot more people.. would you rather the whole world die.. or just the girl?" i snarl...
"I don't care for this world" *He put away his weapon and returned to his normal state. He pin-pointed the Angel Girl and picked her up.He changed her back making her visible again and he spoke to her* "Are you harmed?" *The Angel looked up with a smile and said* "I'm fine" *The Phantom took the trinity and cut open a portal. He stuck the Angel inside and he stepped inside as well. He said as the Portal started to close* "Do as you wish..but the girl stays alive."
"its my job... so i will do what i can to kill the girls! and dont think you can hide from me!" she snarled as she shot a long metal arrow at the edge of the portal just as it closed... it closed around the portal and then melted and opened it back up with the small bit that had closed around the arrow she then walked over to it an stepped through it boredly...
*as you step through the phantom shoves you out again. He quickly removed the arrow and closes the portal.* "destroy the World....she will not be dying anytime soon"
she growls... "idiot... you think i have a choice... like hell i want to kill her... or the world..." i growl as the arrow then melts and wraps around your arm.. keeping the portal open... i then pull on a cord that is attached to the arrow to pull you out, i then walk over to you, "i will make you a deal.." i growl quietly...
"Fine..." -He said with no expression.* "What is it?" *The Angel jumped out of the portal standing next to the phantom. The Angel gave a necklace with a jewel in it and the Phantom got up and drew a crest on her hand* "What will this do?" *She asked. The Phantom said with a smirk.* "Just wait and see"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:02 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
"I don't care for this world" *He put away his weapon and returned to his normal state. He pin-pointed the Angel Girl and picked her up.He changed her back making her visible again and he spoke to her* "Are you harmed?" *The Angel looked up with a smile and said* "I'm fine" *The Phantom took the trinity and cut open a portal. He stuck the Angel inside and he stepped inside as well. He said as the Portal started to close* "Do as you wish..but the girl stays alive."
"its my job... so i will do what i can to kill the girls! and dont think you can hide from me!" she snarled as she shot a long metal arrow at the edge of the portal just as it closed... it closed around the portal and then melted and opened it back up with the small bit that had closed around the arrow she then walked over to it an stepped through it boredly...
*as you step through the phantom shoves you out again. He quickly removed the arrow and closes the portal.* "destroy the World....she will not be dying anytime soon"
she growls... "idiot... you think i have a choice... like hell i want to kill her... or the world..." i growl as the arrow then melts and wraps around your arm.. keeping the portal open... i then pull on a cord that is attached to the arrow to pull you out, i then walk over to you, "i will make you a deal.." i growl quietly...
"Fine..." -He said with no expression.* "What is it?" *The Angel jumped out of the portal standing next to the phantom. The Angel gave a necklace with a jewel in it and the Phantom got up and drew a crest on her hand* "What will this do?" *She asked. The Phantom said with a smirk.* "Just wait and see"
she raised an eyebrow, "no tricks now... " she growled as her claws went back into her nails and she boredly inspected them, "since you would do anything to save her... and i really dont want to kill her... or bother fighting.. i will make you a deal... in a bit... im not exactly sure how long, the true godess karma will come out if i dont kill her... she is ruthless and is locked away unless i dont do my job of killing a certain person.. if you can wistand her until she is forced to be sucked back in, and manage to keep the girl alive, that means i cant ever bug her again..." i say in a huge breath then smile... "but just as a warning... if you dont succeed... you will die... as well as the girl... and anything else that gets in her path.. the world... a demon.. a god... anything... and they will all die..." she said in a very serious quiet tone... "do we have a deal... i cant stop her from coming out.." i reply blandly...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:08 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she raised an eyebrow, "no tricks now... " she growled as her claws went back into her nails and she boredly inspected them, "since you would do anything to save her... and i really dont want to kill her... or bother fighting.. i will make you a deal... in a bit... im not exactly sure how long, the true godess karma will come out if i dont kill her... she is ruthless and is locked away unless i dont do my job of killing a certain person.. if you can wistand her until she is forced to be sucked back in, and manage to keep the girl alive, that means i cant ever bug her again..." i say in a huge breath then smile... "but just as a warning... if you dont succeed... you will die... as well as the girl... and anything else that gets in her path.. the world... a demon.. a god... anything... and they will all die..." she said in a very serious quiet tone... "do we have a deal... i cant stop her from coming out.." i reply blandly...

*The Angel said* "We'll do it"*The She pulled out a Several sets of arrows and attached them to her arm. The Phantom turned to her and said* "Are you Serious?" *The Angel smiled and said seriously* "yeah besides We need each other you need me to fix your dark crest and I need you to keep Demon Emperor Baal Away from me...right?"*The Phantom replied as he thought about it* "This is indeed true...so I will Fight" *He Drew his weapon Trinity and it changed to three floating balls* "No tricks here...a deals a deal."*The braced themselves and the Angel set her self in a position so she would avoid any oncoming attacks*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:53 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

*The Angel said* "We'll do it"*The She pulled out a Several sets of arrows and attached them to her arm. The Phantom turned to her and said* "Are you Serious?" *The Angel smiled and said seriously* "yeah besides We need each other you need me to fix your dark crest and I need you to keep Demon Emperor Baal Away from me...right?"*The Phantom replied as he thought about it* "This is indeed true...so I will Fight" *He Drew his weapon Trinity and it changed to three floating balls* "No tricks here...a deals a deal."*The braced themselves and the Angel set her self in a position so she would avoid any oncoming attacks*
she looked coldly at the girl as a dark aura slowly crawled up her legs and crawled higher... "i sugjest running child.." she said to the young girl... "this is over your head.. and she will do anything she can to kill you if your here..." she then looked at the man, "and i sudjest now holding back at all... aime to kill... i wont take offence.. and it will probably be useless..." she said as she closed her eyes slowly with a smirk... she then opened and extened her hand... one of the only parts that wasent glowing... "shake to make sure it a deal.." she said calmly...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:00 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

she looked coldly at the girl as a dark aura slowly crawled up her legs and crawled higher... "i sugjest running child.." she said to the young girl... "this is over your head.. and she will do anything she can to kill you if your here..." she then looked at the man, "and i sudjest now holding back at all... aime to kill... i wont take offence.. and it will probably be useless..." she said as she closed her eyes slowly with a smirk... she then opened and extened her hand... one of the only parts that wasent glowing... "shake to make sure it a deal.." she said calmly...
-The phantom shook her hand and agreed to the deal- "Agreed" -The Angel said with a smile- "I'll take my chances." -She pulled a necklace from her bag and put it around her neck. The Phantom said- "She's right..." -The Angel looked over to him and said- "okay" -She hide in a portal and the Phantom Prepared himself-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:49 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

-The phantom shook her hand and agreed to the deal- "Agreed" -The Angel said with a smile- "I'll take my chances." -She pulled a necklace from her bag and put it around her neck. The Phantom said- "She's right..." -The Angel looked over to him and said- "okay" -She hide in a portal and the Phantom Prepared himself-
she smiled... "let it begin.." she said as she looked down at the glowing bubbling aura that crawls up her neck, her arms flop to the side as it covers her arms, her legs wobble and she falls to the ground onto her knees, she closes her eyes tightly as a black flame flows around her, the earth around her cracks and turns to dust, she slowly stands, her arms still hanging beside her, her head bowed slightly as she stood, the dark aura now completly swallowed her up, she slowly raises her head and speaks with her eyes still closed, "mortal... do you challenge me?..." she asks in a strange voice full of dread anddeath, she opens her eyes and watches you contentlly, the flame growing bigger as her black pupil extends and covers her whole eye, if a normal creature or man was to lock eyes with her he would end up turning crazy with all the death shes seen and done...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:52 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

she smiled... "let it begin.." she said as she looked down at the glowing bubbling aura that crawls up her neck, her arms flop to the side as it covers her arms, her legs wobble and she falls to the ground onto her knees, she closes her eyes tightly as a black flame flows around her, the earth around her cracks and turns to dust, she slowly stands, her arms still hanging beside her, her head bowed slightly as she stood, the dark aura now completly swallowed her up, she slowly raises her head and speaks with her eyes still closed, "mortal... do you challenge me?..." she asks in a strange voice full of dread anddeath, she opens her eyes and watches you contentlly, the flame growing bigger as her black pupil extends and covers her whole eye, if a normal creature or man was to lock eyes with her he would end up turning crazy with all the death shes seen and done...
"I'm no mortal, I am a phantom. I do Challenge you. let us begin" -He turned to the side with one foot infront of the other. He glanced into the gods eyes and examined her. Since he has seen death it was nothing new to him. He Drew his trinity blade and rushed her at full speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:46 pm
*he walks around shivering slightly* *he tightens his scarf*  

Common_Thief

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:00 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

"I'm no mortal, I am a phantom. I do Challenge you. let us begin" -He turned to the side with one foot infront of the other. He glanced into the gods eyes and examined her. Since he has seen death it was nothing new to him. He Drew his trinity blade and rushed her at full speed.
she smiled and stomped her boot onto the ground next to her, a huge crator appeared around her and she suddenly disapeared, her image a blur... the image then suddenly shifted to the right and disapeared... a chuckle ran all around you, like an echo, a eerie chuckle like a little girls, "mortal.. you have no chance.. but since i dont need to kill you.... i shall go after the girl.." it snarled, suddenly she came out of the girls shadow behind her, using the shadows to move, she smiled as she raised a halberd above the girl then lowered it in a sweeping motion...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:04 pm
Common_Thief
*he walks around shivering slightly* *he tightens his scarf*
*he stumbles over to a tree and sits closing his eye*  

Common_Thief

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:14 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

she smiled and stomped her boot onto the ground next to her, a huge crator appeared around her and she suddenly disapeared, her image a blur... the image then suddenly shifted to the right and disapeared... a chuckle ran all around you, like an echo, a eerie chuckle like a little girls, "mortal.. you have no chance.. but since i dont need to kill you.... i shall go after the girl.." it snarled, suddenly she came out of the girls shadow behind her, using the shadows to move, she smiled as she raised a halberd above the girl then lowered it in a sweeping motion...
-THe Phantom shouted- "manuever 1 NOW" -THe Phantom returned to his astral state and ran towards The angel. Then Angel heard his Voice clearly and quickly took flight. The she flew into the air escaping the Halberds reach and flying towards The Phantom- "Coming!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
-THe Phantom shouted- "manuever 1 NOW" -THe Phantom returned to his astral state and ran towards The angel. Then Angel heard his Voice clearly and quickly took flight. The she flew into the air escaping the Halberds reach and flying towards The Phantom- "Coming!"
she snarled loudly as she flapped her giant dragon wings and quickly took flight after the girl, her huge wings expanded nearly 50 feet and took her high up and quickly, "your not getting away!!" she snarled as her hand glowed black and little black orbs began to swirl around it, acting like a little vortex...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:23 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she snarled loudly as she flapped her giant dragon wings and quickly took flight after the girl, her huge wings expanded nearly 50 feet and took her high up and quickly, "your not getting away!!" she snarled as her hand glowed black and little black orbs began to swirl around it, acting like a little vortex...
-The Phantom collided at the Angel at Full speed. Creating a terrible Explosion. They were covered in smoke and you could only see one persons shadow. It radiated a mix of Holy and Dark energy.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:33 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
-The Phantom collided at the Angel at Full speed. Creating a terrible Explosion. They were covered in smoke and you could only see one persons shadow. It radiated a mix of Holy and Dark energy.-
she snarled, "pathetic mortal.. you cant stop a god.." she growled as she landed on the ground, her body slowly began to twitch and pulse, it then began to grow bigger, and bigger, soon their was a giant black cat standing there, but it was about the size of a minivan, it had two black wings with a wng span of about 100 feet, on its tail was a long curved blade, that flicked back and forth, it snarled and slowly paced around, watching you at all times...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:00 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she snarled, "pathetic mortal.. you cant stop a god.." she growled as she landed on the ground, her body slowly began to twitch and pulse, it then began to grow bigger, and bigger, soon their was a giant black cat standing there, but it was about the size of a minivan, it had two black wings with a wng span of about 100 feet, on its tail was a long curved blade, that flicked back and forth, it snarled and slowly paced around, watching you at all times...
-The smoke cleared and you could only see the Angel. Her appearance seemed to have changed. Her eyes were red and strands of her hair were black and white mixed in with the original color. She stepped forward with Phantoms weapon in hand.- "God or Not....you won't win" *She rushed her with a mix of blazing energy*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff