Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 am
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin looked at Yuan "Xenos?" he asked "I haven't seen him s-since the interview assignment." he commented. He looked up at Yuan as the older boy ruffled his hair. When Yuan asked about Austin's Mum he frowned "Mum is k-kinda strict, same for Dad, I don't ever get to do much. And me taking chocolate from someone, when my dad owns a sweet shop, they wouldn't like that." he sighed then heard the last comment the older boy made. Austin turned pink in the face.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

The ghosts of my future: Austin

That which dances through my mind: Beautiful

Swirling withinn me: Peace

"Well what your mum don't know won't hurt her. If she asks about the cards then say they were a gift." Yuan said with a shrug. Although he was intrigued by the peek into Austin's life. "So your dad owns a sweet shop? That's cool. Is it in Diagon Alley?" He asked not letting this chance slip away from him.

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin looked at Yuan "W-well if your sure about the chocolate frogs" he said. "No Dad's a muggle, so he owns a sweet shop in the town we live in." he said. Austin grinned "He doesn't like the fact he can't sell wizarding sweets" Austin chuckled.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:57 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi and Ronyo stepped out of the library quietly, a dull sadness in Phi's chest throbbed. It was disappointing to leave the library so soon. She felt a bit childish, but she truly could spend days in there.
Just as they both b=placed their feet onto the stairs, it moved. Phi had to jump (quite ungracefully due to the surprise) to get fully onto the moving construction.
It did not go far and soon stationed itself, quite solidly with a jerk, at a floor Phi did not remember passing through.
She stepped off and looked around. The corridor was mostly filled with classrooms, Phi peered in. The room she had chosen was dark, desks were stacked on one another and what looked like a broken Quaffle lay on the ground.
A thin layer of dust covered everything.
"I don't believe this one is in use." Phi had never entertained the idea that the castle might hide unused rooms. With the amount of students it held and the increasing number of classes, Phi expected each room up to use. It seemed not to be so.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi quickly guided his servant into an empty classroom and took the pocket watch from the boy's hand and stared at it. It was an interesting device, especially since Roi had never seen one in his time. He stared at the device taking in every detail as he moved Woil's finger across it.

After a few minutes he looked back at his servant,
"I honestly wasn't expecting to receive it here in the castle. Woil didn't bring much money with him so I'll have to pay your uncle during the winter vacation. That reminds me, mind if I come stay with you? Woil's uncle is getting on the boy's case and we can discuss more things in much safer quarters." He asked, but the way he said it was more of a command then a request. He wondered what kind of life his servant lived. The second year's flashy clothing meant he lived at least a High class lifestyle.

Roi moved around the empty classroom as he slipped the pocket-watch into his pocket. The two hadn't of seen each other for about a month now anyways, he had to catch up on what the boy had been doing all this time. Once he had an idea e set it to motion, "How's the status with you using Colton to get to that b*****d red head?" He asked the auburn haired boy. Although he wouldn't much care for a response. He mainly focused on what the auburn haired boy was currently wearing, the fancy expensive material and the rings on his fingers. The demon had always prized himself as high class, being of royalty, and this boy was flashing some rather expensive articles. This peeked the demon's curiosity to dangerous levels.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

”My uncle has a way with things.” He responded quite casually as he meandered towards an ancient desk coated with a thick fabrication of dust and grime, paused as though to second guess his choice but had decidedly sat down anyway. He didn’t like to second guess himself. Eyes of curious gold’s roamed with a lethargic haze, ever-present with his status in life and so assuredly renown with his act of nonchalance. ”And he said not to worry about money, he’d probably be like to get more caught if we did that anyway….

“My home’s always open.”
He then recited after a pause as he had done many times before, neither any softer nor harsher than ever before. Pudgy fingers coursed through auburn tresses as he debated on how best to answer Roi’s question.

”This is a difficult concept we’re trying to pull, Roi. I’ll need more people, and it won’t do if you scare them all away before I can manipulate anyone into thinking they need us. So far, I haven’t been able to stretch any farther than the Slytherin house, so I don’t know what I’ll do…

“Although, I’ve been toying with the idea of pulling Ronyo’s strings somehow or another, perhaps break the bond between the two with scrutinizing and damning evidence.”
Tay concluded as he reclined backwards and propped both lavishly detailed shoes of polished black leather upon a neighboring desk.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires:Free Period
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi contemplated what his servant had said, he gave the boy his space to think of his own plans. This is what the boy came up with? Oh well, he'd give him his approval, he was interested in how this would develop.

Roi moved his hosts body around the empty classroom and after a minute he finally said,
"That's fine. I've left you your mission, how you do it is up to you." He turned around to face the young boy as he strolled up to him. "I am glad that your uncle would like payment later, let him know I will pay him in full and as soon as I get the chance." He said, in a very royal like tone, a voice that certainly said that he was pleased. He moved onto the next set of words the boy had produced, "And I can't help it if I have the tendency to make those who have not courage, shiver before my might." He finished with a very dark and sinister smile.

He let his smile and words sink into the second years mind as he pulled the pocket-watch out and observed it again. He opened his mouth to ask the question he had been wanting to say,
"Now how do I work this contraption?"
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:43 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

”So far, it’s all just ideas. I won’t know for sure until I find the right opening…” Tay remarked absent mindedly, and only issued a nod at the direction to send another note to his uncle, whom, had been remarkably distant lately (even more so than usual.) Tay couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but it had stirred a deep nostalgic trouble within the core of the family, as though neither one could trust the other, even if it’s always supposed to be Family, Honor, and Duty.

That motto had visibly made him shake his head at the irony behind it all before he flicked eyes of molten gold towards Roi with a lopsided smirk. A hand rose to course through auburn tresses as he licked his dry and cracked lips before he spoke. ”Even the spineless had their use, everyone has a role to play, mate, some more obvious than others.” As he said this, he couldn’t help but reflect in hindsight, and wonder, what sort of role is his going to become?

Tay rose from where he sat upon a desk if only to take a few steps towards Roi and thrust a pointer finger at the tiny nob located at the top of the rustic watch which, when pulled, could change the time reflected across the glossy surface. ”Just pull that piece up and turn it back three hours.”

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires:Free Period
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi nodded to his servant as he registered the directions and he pulled the pin up, turning it counterclockwise as the hour hand moved back three hours. As soon as he pushed the pin back in he smiled as Woil's hand vanished before his eyes and he let out a sinister laugh and moved around the room, he headed for the door and turned to look back at Tay and he said with his cold and dark voice, "As I've said before, everything is up to you William, do NOT mess this up." He said as he opened the door and gently closed it behind him.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will found an empty classroom on the fifth floor and kicked open the door, thanking the stars it wasn't locked. He deposited the boy down on a desk, then turned to the door. He placed a reflective barrier on the outside of the door, so that any unlocking spells would reflect off, then closed the door and magically locked it. Finally, he turned to the boy. He had somehow lost his pants, which Will found very odd. He hunted through the room and found an old cupboard with some aprons in it and he transfigured them into a pair of pants. He placed the rough, crude looking pants beside the boy and moved towards where his head was. "Don't worry, you'll be able to move in no time." He placed his wand to the boy's temple and muttered the spell, "Rennerviate." A white light gracefully eased from his wand and covered the boy, eliminating the paralysis effect of the teacher's spell. Stepping back, Will nodded. "Alright, you're good. Hello, then. I'm Will Radcliffe. And you are?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:28 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia just blinked as he was carried off into a room. When he was unparalyzed with a pair of... bad looking pants... He just blinked and sat up on the desk, crossing his legs. He suddenly grinned widely and gave a thumbs up,
"MOST EPIC DUEL EVER! I FOUGHT A TEACHER! I FOUGHT A TEACHER!" He sang proudly moving his body from side to side, ignoring the fact that he had no shoes or pants on. He was still running off adrenaline from the wizard duel. Not to mention he honestly didn't care how it would have turned out, he loved having fun. Which was why he was a prankster. He loved causing trouble, but then the realization hit him: What if he got blamed for the duel!? Ack! He couldn't think about that! What if he was expelled!?

He gulped as he stopped looking cheerful and he looked dreadful. Eyes wide as he thought about it. He looked at the boy who came to his aid. Instantly he began explaining himself,
"He ambushed me! I was just setting up a prank when he suddenly went up to me and demanded me to give him my wand. I couldn't give up this thing... Hey... Where's my wand...?" He asked looking around wildly, eyes wide. He lost it!? Oh great...

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Singed legs and his pride.
Mood: Cheerful to scared.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will frowned and glanced around, checking to make sure he didn't drop the boy's wand. "Oh, uh, I guess I didn't grab it. I only had a small window of time and I needed to get you out of there. He might not have been a very strong opponent but he was determined and you were unconscious." He crossed the room and placed his head against a window. The coolness helped to still the hammering in his head.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia's eyes widened in fear. He jumped off the table.
"I need to get it back! Why does he want it anyways..." He asked as he rose a hand up to his chin and thought about it. Eventually he dropped his hand and looked up at the older student. He was quite handsome, he'd have to remember who this man, Will, was. He could probably use turning into him to his advantage.

This dear old second year troublemaking metamorphmagi was always like that.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Singed legs and his pride.
Mood: Curious to devious.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

He had begun pacing, a habit his father had when he was considering possibilities of a situation, a habit that his sister had begun to mirror. He stroked his chin, then shrugged. Honestly, he couldn't come up with a reason. "I got nothing," he admitted. "You never introduced yourself, but I recognize you now. Yiaraw Noinnei, right? Second year Ravenclaw?" He resumed pacing. "And I'm pretty sure that was Professor Sever, the Apparition teacher. What could he want with your wand?" He shook his head, pondering the facts of this case. Finally, he stopped pacing and cleared his mind. "Go back to your room for now Yia. I'll return to the battle site and search for your wand, or the Apparition teacher."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash