Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image{{OOC:}}
User Image
User Image

"Thank you for the life story William," he said, his tone a bit harsh. When William mentioned the serum he'd created, Wesker thought of his own serum. He hadn't had any since before they left Vegas. He would need more soon. He eyed William for a moment, then turned and continued down the hall, not sparing a second glance at either of the girls or William.

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm
As Albert walked passed, William let out a sort of a sigh of relief. It would have been a really bad thing if he had to defend himself against Albert. It wouldn't end well. He stood aside and let Albert passed, unimpeded, and he looked to the others. He was silent, and waited for someone else to make a move, whether it be to say something, or follow Wesker.

TylerAnnihilate

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Sarah listened to William speak, explaining how he got in, how he controlled the virus yada yada yada. Sarah watched Wesker just turn and start down the hall again. She figured it was their cue to follow as usual. So she walked quietly and put her gun in its holster.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

Wesker led the way down a few floors. He headed down the hallway and came to a stop in front of one of the doors. He turned to look at Sarah. "Don't go anywhere. Make sure they don't go anywhere either," he said to her. With that, he turned and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the only desk in the room and pulled open one of the drawers. After a bit of searching, he pulled out the syringe he was looking for. He pulled his sleeve up and slid the needle into his arm. After injecting the liquid into his arm, he pulled the needle out and dropped it onto the ground, crushing it under his foot. He pulled his sleeve back down and closed the drawer.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:20 am
Talia was confused as heck by this point, as so much was going on. She knew the name Birkin from before, but that was when she first did research on her Veronica virus and found out about the G virus. She'd thought the man dead as well. Watching Wesker go into the room she slipped a knife into her hand from her sleeve as she turned back to Birkin. She didn't trust Birkin, and if Wesker didn't trust her, she couldn't trust him either.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 am
User Image

Sarah nodded. She turned around slightly when she caught Talia with the knife. So now she understands? She thought. "You're going to get yourself killed." She said in a quieter voice to Talia. "I know you're being cautious but at least keep it hidden." She said. If Wesker saw, well he'd know Talia didn't trust him anymore and that she couldn't be used as well as she used to, and with that he'd probably kill her. Sarah didn't want that to happen, nor did she want Zandre to lose both women he loved.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:08 pm
Talia looked at Sarah with a smile. In a near silence she spoke to her sister in law. "I can't help but think this is my fault somehow. When Wesker comes for me, run. Don't worry about me. After all, I'm Zandre's sister." she said reassuringly as she tinkered with her steel fans.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

Sarah rolled her eyes and spoke softly. "That may be, but i'm not going to let you make some stupid mistake." She said. With Wesker, it would be a 'when' instead of 'if' situation. "I already know my fate...running would only post-pone it." She said quietly, she hated saying it, but it was true. She knew what was going to happen eventually, whether she got away or not. She was going to die, not now, but eventually she would. Sarah sighed and stretched her arms. "Glad to see you're not heartbroken though." She said with a smile. "Though i do not understand in the least bit how you could have feelings for such a man."

((Post as Zandre when you can plz? I replied in Florida.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 am
User Image
User Image

Now that his virus was stable once more, Wesker walked out of the room. Without looking at any of the others, he continued down the hall. He was almost certain that Chris and the others had followed him here to Florida and would be trying to find the Hive. He had some pretty strong experiments here that would be able to take care of them. It was only a matter of releasing them on the group. He supposed that he could always give Shadow the order to kill them. Shadow was one of his stronger experiments. As long as he managed to control the wolf DNA long enough, anyway. He wondered if the wolf's DNA was starting to control him yet. If so, it was only a matter of time before it completely took over and he turned all wolf.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Wesker when he started down the hall again. She sighed, not getting to finish her conversation with Talia, but she figured it could wait. She started down the hall after him, Talia following and William probably was too.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 am
William Birkin

William stood silent for a moment, he was just so flabber-gasted about what was all happening. He knew that Albert was far from human, but he'd become so much more callous since they last met, he could just feel it. William put a hand in his coat pocket, and another hand on his head before turning to the girls. "So...do we follow him?" He didn't know what to do, he wasn't so certain anymore he could stand up to Albert, but perhaps if he studied him a bit more, he could discover a weakness, hopefully without having to use it.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 am
User Image

Sarah turned and looked at William. She nodded, "Yeah. Come on." She said motioning for him to follow too. She still hated following him around like this, like some mindless animal, but by now, she'd gotten used to it. She walked over to William, "So you thinking about taking back what you've said?" She asked, she could easily tell what he was thinking.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 am
William Birkin

He smirked. "Of course I don't, you don't give me enough credit.". He smiled, masking what he was thinking 'Sly girl, perhaps, too sly.' William took a couple steps forward, put his hand on the girl's shoulder, and then continued walking behind Albert, staying a few paces behind, as to not come up to close to him. If he would anger Albert now, it wouldn't end well for him. Studying, it's what he needed to do to survive.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:02 am
User Image

Sarah smirked herself at his answer. She walked behind them with Talia, her arms folded as her eyes wandered aimlessly through the halls, past doors for experiments, weapons and all that.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 pm
{{I kinda have no idea what to do now. gonk }}  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]