Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

Aeron looked over at the hotel bar , from the distance it looked fairly barren, but if he had some look maybe their was a bottle left. "I'll be right back.", The male left the female before going to check the bar. Once he got there, he saw that upon further inspection almost everything was ransacked, save for a medium sized bottle of cheap whisky and a half empty bottle of merlot. He was more relieved than sore about the drinks and after a quick look to the left followed by the right, he motioned to withdraw the bottles from the shelves. Next, he returned to Eliza and presented her with the bottles. "Choose one. It's cool. " He gave a faint smile as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth was suprised he was offering her alcohol. In times like this? She sighed with defeat and took the Whisky. "It's yours if i don't finish it." She said. She hadn't had alcohol in such a long time, she wondered if she had a low or high tolerance.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm
Aeron opened the bottle of merlot and drank from it. The bittersweet liquid rolled down his throat easily and he took a swig. " Nice... You don't seem to be much of a drinker, you sure you can handle it, lady?" He ask after putting his bottle down.

Time seemed to passed by as the two drank. The others tended to their own personal needs and they haven't even done any preparations for the big move. Deep down, Aeron didn't feel to safe knowing that the infected, although stalled, where aware of the others in the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:46 am
keepa was once again out on patrol. he was wondering around looking for any signs of life. he had been looking for other surviors for weeks now and was tried of being alone. he happend to wander by a parking building and sat down by a local bar to rest. his back was to the door. as he drank some water and looked around.
User Image  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth smirked. "I'll be fine." She said and took a swig.

As time passed, she did get near drunk, but only slightly buzzed. She did have a somewhat good tolerance, but then again, it wasn't normal for her to drink. She had finished the whisky by now, but truely she wasn't feeling too much. Yes her behavior differed now, but she was still alert. Just...not as much.

Hey, even her, a Wesker, could slip up once or twice couldn't she? Elizabeth stood up and stretched her arms and looked over towards Aeron. "I should be going now." She said. "Thanks for the drink." She said with a slight smile and a wink. Then turned to walk away. Elizabeth looked up at the darkened sky and then around at her surroundings. Now she had to get back to work, now she had to go find where ever Albert was hiding now. At least, where he kept his specimins. Usually the Hive, and usually pretty hard to find. But with her multiple identities it might not be very hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 am
User Image
`Waking The Demon`

Zandre had kept to the shadows since Elizabeth had shown up. He didn't trust the woman, but from the sounds of her plan, she could use his help. He used to be an Umbrella scientist after all. He had been watching her at a distance, calculating what he would do. "I'll go with you. I have unfinished business with your brother anyway." Zandre said as he stepped from the shadows, hood covering his face. "If you still need that sample I could probably provide for it. I have the G-Virus but the strain is similar. It should give you near equal effects, if not more potent. All I ask is that you help me get into the next Hive. Nobody else from the group you saw earlier. What do you say Elizabeth?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth looked over to Zandre. "Doesn't everybody these days have unfinished business with Albert?" She asked with slight sarcasm and carefully studied Zandre. "Alright." She said. "I'll take you, i will aqquire my sample later once we get closer to our destination. And i have to ask you to be stealthy and keep your presence low. I know Umbrella's securety measures and they are very high. We don't want to risk getting caught do we?" She was starting to talk in that Wesker-way again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 am
Steve, after maneuvering himself around the area, happened to find a bit of ammo, canned goods, liquor bottles for molotovs, and the rest of the supplies the group might need. Why'd they have to dump this job to me? I'm missing out all the action... he grumbled, as he entered the parking building he was told where they were supposed to meet. His thoughts drifted again on Claire, he wondered where she is now, and that hopefully she's alright.

((Couldn't think of anything else to post... *sighs*))  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:17 pm
keepa was hiding as he saw zandre and elizabeth talking. he was wondering what was going on when he heard zandre say g virus. "snap" he said a little to loud and sunk further in his hiding place hoping they didnt hear him. "******** ******** ********" he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth heard a voice and paused. An eyebrow raised slightly. "It appears we have an eavesdropper." She said and turned without another word and walked to Keepa's hiding place. And with one swift motion pulled her gun out and aimed it at Keepa. "You know it's rude to eavesdrop." She said. "Get up." Like an order.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
`Waking The Demon`

"Your brother gives new meaning to the word 'psycho'. He also happens to have my sister and fiance' thank you very much." Zandre sighed when Elizabeth mentioned a low profile. "I already know how the security works. I was a lead scientist for Umbrella for quite some time... well, back when I was an a*****e. Whatever. If it gets crazy in there so am I. Just a heads up." When she heard the eavesdropper Zandre grinned and walked over. "Well well well. Who the hell are you?" Zandre asked as he crossed his arms.

[[i'm gonna wait to see what Wesker says before i post w/ talia]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:33 pm
(Plot device much?) Aeron guzzled the last drop of merlot from the bottle in his hand and sat the empty bottle down. He watched as the female had walked away from him to talk with some other guy. This didn't concern him either was as he was bit too blizted to mind. The man would slaped both his cheeks together before he made his way to the couch in the lobby for a little nap.  

Heirozizzle

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 pm
keepa looked at the gun in her hand then back up towards her as he stood up slowly with his hands in the air. he didnt make any sudden movements. he looked dead into her eyes and said with a series voice. "if im a prisoner rank and serial number are all your getting from me" he didnt take his eyes off her but he had zandre in his line of sight so he didnt have to shift his eyes to look at him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
`Luv Dem Gun Sounds`

Zandre shook his head at the man's answer. "See, that's not gonna work." he said as he pulled out his Desert Eagles. "Give me your name and why you were listening in or your gonna have a hard time getting around." Zandre wasn't going to deal with interruptions. in a way you could say he was acting like Albert Wesker.

[[writers block]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth glanced at Zandre when he spoke. She smirked. "He's right." She said. "And since i'm feeling in a generous mood right now, i won't kill you just for eavesdropping." She said. "But make any wrong moves and you will wish i had." She said, not lowering her weapon. "I may be more human than Scars over here, but i can still kick your a**. So be smart, this is a warning." She didn't know Zandre's name so she just nicknamed him Scars for the time being.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff